
09-02-2002, 05:58 PM
|
|
BIT PIMP
|
|
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 1,502
|
|
|
New Digi Q tank
http://www.cflowers.freeserve.co.uk/news.htm#02
Courtesy of chris_flowers from ausmicro.com
The new battle tanks are in at toyeast. Check em out. You'll flip just like I did.....
I can't wait to battle with these little monsters..
|

09-02-2002, 06:12 PM
|
|
I really should change my title...
|
|
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 133
|
|
|
Aww das tight!
|

09-02-2002, 06:12 PM
|
 |
Shoot To ILL
|
|
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Seattle
Posts: 199
|
|
|
yeah, I've drooling over those suckers for a while. I'm just a bit dissapointed that they don't shoot bb's like a lot of those other remote control tanks
__________________
Custom:
Toyota Trueno
tires: soft
gear: light blue
shocks: mediums
motor: 2.2
|

09-02-2002, 06:13 PM
|
|
I really should change my title...
|
|
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 133
|
|
|
yea that would be so dope!
|

09-02-2002, 06:13 PM
|
|
BIT PIMP
|
|
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 1,502
|
|
|
check out the pix...
|

09-02-2002, 06:15 PM
|
|
BIT PIMP
|
|
Join Date: Aug 2002
Posts: 1,502
|
|
|
They shoot IR laser.. Just like laser tag
|

09-02-2002, 06:15 PM
|
|
I really should change my title...
|
|
Join Date: Sep 2002
Posts: 133
|
|
|
all of them are cool!
|

09-02-2002, 06:49 PM
|
 |
Bit OG
|
|
Join Date: Jul 2002
Location: DC-650
Posts: 277
|
|
|
i saw pics of those at iRev.
|

09-02-2002, 09:17 PM
|
 |
Hulk smash!
|
|
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 2,193
|
|
|
Great news!
This thread belongs in the DigiQ Forum and has been moved.
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:38 AM.
|
|