TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts

Go Back   TinyRC.com > 1/64 and Smaller > Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, Z-Cars, Clones > Bit Char-G / MicroSizers

Reply
 
Thread Tools Display Modes
  #1  
Old 02-20-2003, 12:53 AM
baggy baggy is offline
I really should change my title...
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: middlesbrough (north east england)
Posts: 103
bit rigs ?

has anyone seen these
they look good but are they?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...&category=2565
Reply With Quote
  #2  
Old 02-20-2003, 12:58 AM
sessiz10's Avatar
sessiz10 sessiz10 is offline
Told ya.
 
Join Date: Nov 2002
Location: NY, USA
Posts: 1,214
Send a message via AIM to sessiz10
Yeah they do look good. This is the first I'm seeing them. Thanks.
__________________
____________________

Meh.
Reply With Quote
  #3  
Old 02-20-2003, 01:45 AM
dabigpig's Avatar
dabigpig dabigpig is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 1,237
i've never seen them till now, very impressive. anyone going to try to get one?
__________________
trust me it's easyer done than said
*** AMC Veteran ***
-- ^-_-^
Reply With Quote
  #4  
Old 02-20-2003, 01:48 AM
baggy baggy is offline
I really should change my title...
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: middlesbrough (north east england)
Posts: 103
i have emailed him to see how much to send to uk
so i will get 1 if price is right
Reply With Quote
  #5  
Old 02-20-2003, 01:50 AM
dabigpig's Avatar
dabigpig dabigpig is offline
Registered User
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Posts: 1,237
cool then you have to post some personal specs (speed handeling) the basic this is what it is and what it does speech LOL
if ya get it of course
__________________
trust me it's easyer done than said
*** AMC Veteran ***
-- ^-_-^
Reply With Quote
  #6  
Old 02-20-2003, 01:57 AM
baggy baggy is offline
I really should change my title...
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: middlesbrough (north east england)
Posts: 103
i think 1 of you lads in usa will have 1 before i can get 1 sent to me
but if not why not
Reply With Quote
  #7  
Old 02-20-2003, 10:52 AM
Web Guy's Avatar
Web Guy Web Guy is offline
Internet Web Ninja
 
Join Date: Feb 2003
Location: Dallas, TX
Posts: 163
I will be getting one. I already booked marked it and will bid when the auction is almost over..

Thanks for the heads up!! I also have not seen these yet.
Reply With Quote
  #8  
Old 02-20-2003, 11:37 AM
PWalk's Avatar
PWalk PWalk is offline
Where's the Beer?
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 310
Send a message via AIM to PWalk
Check them out, I can already see a Pikes Peak Mod in my future.
Thanks for the heads up!
__________________
I'm taking the Bit's offroad!
Reply With Quote
  #9  
Old 02-20-2003, 12:21 PM
baggy baggy is offline
I really should change my title...
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: middlesbrough (north east england)
Posts: 103
Quote:
Originally posted by PWalk
Check them out, I can already see a Pikes Peak Mod in my future.
Thanks for the heads up!
what is pikes peak mod ?
Reply With Quote
  #10  
Old 02-20-2003, 07:23 PM
PWalk's Avatar
PWalk PWalk is offline
Where's the Beer?
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 310
Send a message via AIM to PWalk
A Pikes Peak Mod is simply cosmetic.

Paint and a Spoiler.

You could swap a motor for more torque and adjust the suspension I guess if you wanted.

Guess I should have said a re-paint. Oops...
__________________
I'm taking the Bit's offroad!
Reply With Quote
  #11  
Old 02-20-2003, 07:27 PM
PWalk's Avatar
PWalk PWalk is offline
Where's the Beer?
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 310
Send a message via AIM to PWalk
Here you go...
Attached Images
File Type: jpg l_02_bw_ryan_808.jpg (12.6 KB, 131 views)
__________________
I'm taking the Bit's offroad!
Reply With Quote
  #12  
Old 02-20-2003, 07:48 PM
Alex's Avatar
Alex Alex is offline
sex: Yes please!
 
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Miami
Posts: 255
Send a message via AIM to Alex
god that upsets me! i just finished my rig with dual 2.6 motors and a tri cell and they come out with these already built ones. DAMNIT
__________________
Reply With Quote
  #13  
Old 02-21-2003, 06:38 PM
denden's Avatar
denden denden is offline
Mini Rc Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 371
I have a few of these , they are great . Very quick ,
Batteries are hard wired to pcb .,
Reply With Quote
  #14  
Old 02-21-2003, 06:45 PM
PWalk's Avatar
PWalk PWalk is offline
Where's the Beer?
 
Join Date: Dec 2002
Location: Philadelphia
Posts: 310
Send a message via AIM to PWalk
DenDen, are the motors hard wired as well?
__________________
I'm taking the Bit's offroad!
Reply With Quote
  #15  
Old 02-21-2003, 09:22 PM
denden's Avatar
denden denden is offline
Mini Rc Enthusiast
 
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: New Jersey
Posts: 371
Yes , I've posted pix on a new thread .
Reply With Quote
Reply

Bookmarks


Posting Rules
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts

BB code is On
Smilies are On
[IMG] code is On
HTML code is Off
Forum Jump

Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Forum Replies Last Post
Bit Char-G: FAQs (Updated: Jan 6th, '03) Namuna Bit Char-G / MicroSizers 15 08-14-2003 10:04 PM
Bit tires vs Microsizers tires Dys70pia Bit Char-G Parts and Hop-Ups 3 12-28-2002 03:34 AM
Entire Bit collection for Sale (Customized Bits) bitfreak Bit Char-G / MicroSizers 10 09-13-2002 07:28 PM


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:21 PM.


Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Mini Inferno Sale - Up to $85 Instant Savings!
Micro-T Hop-Ups
RC18R, M18, Micro RS4, Mini-LST, TamTech-Gear, Minizilla, RC18T, RC18B, RC18MT
shop.tinyrc.com Products
Tiny RC Community News
[03/17/10] Kyosho Mini-Z F1 MF-010 SP2... : The Kyosho Mini-Z F1 MF-010 SP2 Carbon Limited ASF 2.4GHz Tx-Less Chassis Set - more»
[10/23/09] Kyosho Mini-Z MR-03 In Stock! : The Mini-Z MR-03 (http://mr-03.com) is now In Stock and Pre-Orders are shipping! - more»
[09/06/09] Labor Day Savings - $5 Off... : Labor Day traditionally marks the unofficial end of summer - but we're not ready to let go! So, we - more»
Mini-Z, Mini-Z Racer, MR-02, MA-010
M18, M18T, RC18T, Mini-LST, Mini-T, Micro RS4, XRay, 1/18, 18th scale
XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
Mini Inferno, Mini Inferno ST, half EIGHT, 1/16, 16th scale
Epoch, Indoor Racer, 1/43, 43rd scale
E-Savage, eSavage, eZilla, e-Zilla, HPI
Robots, Bots, Bipeds, Wheeled, Manoi, Roomba, NXT, Lego, Hacking
Crawling, Crawlers, Micro, RC, Losi Mini-Rock Crawler, Duratrax Cliff Climber
Kyosho Minium, Caliber 120, Minium Forums
Mini-Z Hop-Ups, Mini-Z Parts, Mini Inferno Hop-Ups, Mini Inferno Parts, M18 Hop-Ups, M18 Parts