
09-29-2002, 08:44 PM
|
|
|
|
Best Clone+Cheapest Price=Something to stick in my locker.
Anyone have a link to a website with the cheapest, most high quality clone available? I would just love to have one for spare parts and to screw around with at school.
|

09-29-2002, 08:56 PM
|
|
|
|
The thing is, I dont want that body, and I already know bout the body kits. I heard you can get a cheap Imitation that may be even smaller than the bit for about the same price. I have been looking at the QFM article, but no luck so far.
|

09-29-2002, 11:44 PM
|
 |
www.d1gp.com
|
|
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: TX
Posts: 1,514
|
|
|
first of all...YOU SPELLED SUBARU WRONG IN YOUR SIG!!!!!!
i dont think there is a such thing as a high quality clone....although the LXX looks exactly the same...inside and out...
|

10-07-2002, 07:34 PM
|
 |
13B REW
|
|
Join Date: Oct 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 424
|
|
bitchar-gmotors, that accord is really 10 $? how much is it wit shippin all 2gether???? cant tell how many yen is a dollar  .
|

10-07-2002, 07:44 PM
|
 |
It's super useless!
|
|
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Alameda, CA
Posts: 642
|
|
Quote:
Originally posted by henry
bitchar-gmotors, that accord is really 10 $? how much is it wit shippin all 2gether???? cant tell how many yen is a dollar .
|
Don't be lazy! HLJ.com translates it right on the spot!!!
|

10-07-2002, 07:48 PM
|
 |
Micro Maniac
|
|
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 364
|
|
|
bitchar-gmotors that car is 24 bucks at that sight now.
__________________
Shop smart, shop S-mart!
|

10-08-2002, 02:16 AM
|
 |
Char-G
|
|
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: England
Posts: 76
|
|
Try toy east, they have some very cheap oem's. The light up bits are pretty good and fast, don't know what motor's in them but for $10 there a great bit to mess with.
__________________
For we are many!
|

10-08-2002, 02:18 AM
|
 |
Char-G
|
|
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: England
Posts: 76
|
|
|
Forgot to mention the motor is wired in so would need some moding to be swapable.
__________________
For we are many!
|

10-08-2002, 02:25 AM
|
 |
I really should change my title...
|
|
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Tokyo Japan
Posts: 1,108
|
|
|
buy some thing local, don`t import them. There are plenty of cheap mini cars to choose from maybe Zip Zaps?!
__________________
If you get upset with life eat your favorite yummy food
|

10-08-2002, 09:54 AM
|
 |
Moderator - Modifier
|
|
Join Date: Jun 2002
Location: NYC Area
Posts: 198
|
|
|
LXX is defintinely the best clone out there in terms of quality... Zips and Zcars dont qualify as clones as they hold a sep patent.
|

10-08-2002, 10:18 AM
|
 |
I really should change my title...
|
|
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Tokyo Japan
Posts: 1,108
|
|
Quote:
Originally posted by QFM Racing
LXX is defintinely the best clone out there in terms of quality... Zips and Zcars dont qualify as clones as they hold a sep patent.
|
Well I was saying Since the price of the zip zaps are cheap enought why not buy them instead of a "CLONE" DA! No joking the don`t apply! Don`t people think anymore?
__________________
If you get upset with life eat your favorite yummy food
|

10-08-2002, 10:33 AM
|
|
|
Think=No.

Anyways, No radio shack around me so I need to order off the net.
|

10-08-2002, 10:36 AM
|
 |
I really should change my title...
|
|
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Tokyo Japan
Posts: 1,108
|
|
oh  you can order using the internet  Atleast you can unlike me  I can`t get them shipped to Japan
__________________
If you get upset with life eat your favorite yummy food
|

10-08-2002, 10:40 AM
|
 |
Micro Maniac
|
|
Join Date: Sep 2002
Location: Raleigh, NC
Posts: 364
|
|
|
Usagi I'm sure someone here that had paypal could get one and you could send them money that way and get one.
__________________
Shop smart, shop S-mart!
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 06:39 PM.
|
|