
08-11-2002, 01:52 AM
|
 |
Registered User
|
|
Join Date: May 2002
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 300
|
|
|
Usagi..what about the Digi Q Tank?
Usagi...since you are in Japan...have you seen the Combat DigiQ In stores yet?
|

08-11-2002, 02:07 AM
|
 |
I really should change my title...
|
|
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Tokyo Japan
Posts: 1,108
|
|
|
Yes, I have seen them yesterday. They are not bad........Kind of fun cool. Prices are around 3500 yen.
|

08-11-2002, 12:16 PM
|
 |
Hulk smash!
|
|
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 2,193
|
|
|
Hmmm, I don't think you were looking at a DigiQ Tank. Maybe some other Takara Tank.
The DigiQ isn't due out (in Japan) till late September, and it'll probably be in the price range of 6000 yen ($50 US)
|

08-11-2002, 12:18 PM
|
 |
I really should change my title...
|
|
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Tokyo Japan
Posts: 1,108
|
|
Quote:
Originally posted by Namuna
Hmmm, I don't think you were looking at a DigiQ Tank. Maybe some other Takara Tank.
The DigiQ isn't due out (in Japan) till late September, and it'll probably be in the price range of 6000 yen ($50 US)
|
hum. sorry but I did see it..... and it was selling for 3500 yen
__________________
If you get upset with life eat your favorite yummy food
|

08-11-2002, 12:23 PM
|
 |
Hulk smash!
|
|
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 2,193
|
|
|
You saw THIS tank?...
|

08-11-2002, 12:31 PM
|
 |
I really should change my title...
|
|
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Tokyo Japan
Posts: 1,108
|
|
|
yes that what i saw.......... I might be off alittle on the price. But yes thats it.
__________________
If you get upset with life eat your favorite yummy food
|

08-11-2002, 02:37 PM
|
 |
Hulk smash!
|
|
Join Date: Jul 2002
Posts: 2,193
|
|
|
Wow, that's cool.
Can you get more details? All reports I've seen for the Combat DigiQ says that the initial 2 Tank models won't hit the streets until September 8th, for 5980 yen.
So you seeing one is a bit of a surprise.
Thanks.
|

08-11-2002, 10:50 PM
|
 |
I really should change my title...
|
|
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Tokyo Japan
Posts: 1,108
|
|
I wil keep you posted.....
__________________
If you get upset with life eat your favorite yummy food
|

08-17-2002, 01:05 PM
|
 |
Bravely Runs Away Away!!
|
|
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 182
|
|
|
my friend saw it in hong kong!
man....i want one!!
my cousins are there right now...but they'll be back tomorrow....not enough time for them to get me a tank
|

08-17-2002, 01:12 PM
|
 |
I really should change my title...
|
|
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Tokyo Japan
Posts: 1,108
|
|
See they are out here in Japan  proof!  hahahhah
Anyways they are selling well out here.
__________________
If you get upset with life eat your favorite yummy food
|

08-17-2002, 10:22 PM
|
 |
Bravely Runs Away Away!!
|
|
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 182
|
|
alright guys...hold up for 2 weeks...i'm gonna see if my aunt can bring 2 back
one for me...and one for my friend
|

08-17-2002, 11:02 PM
|
 |
I really should change my title...
|
|
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Tokyo Japan
Posts: 1,108
|
|
Tick tick tick tick tick
__________________
If you get upset with life eat your favorite yummy food
|

08-18-2002, 10:51 AM
|
|
TinyRC Pro
|
|
Join Date: May 2002
Posts: 26
|
|
hmm are you able to get us some if we were to give you a small premium for the trouble?
|

08-18-2002, 11:19 AM
|
 |
I really should change my title...
|
|
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: Tokyo Japan
Posts: 1,108
|
|
talking to me?
__________________
If you get upset with life eat your favorite yummy food
|

08-18-2002, 01:12 PM
|
 |
Bravely Runs Away Away!!
|
|
Join Date: Aug 2002
Location: San Francisco
Posts: 182
|
|
yes
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 03:40 PM.
|
|