
05-25-2004, 06:01 PM
|
|
I really should change my title...
|
|
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 645
|
|
|
..
__________________
xmod blue civic ricemobile.
check out this site http://s6.invisionfree.com/Rc_Center_For_All/index.php?act=SC&c=1
|

05-26-2004, 04:24 PM
|
 |
midgetPimp
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: L-Town, Lorain, Ohio
Posts: 849
|
|
Quote:
Originally posted by eetoi
Wait a minute... You're telling me I can have any color I want metallic, and all I have to do is put a base coat of a metallic silver and a top coat of whatever color I want?????? If the answer is yes, THEN OMG THANK YOU VERY MUCH. If no, then, oh well.
|
actually, no. The paint that he used is actually Transparent Candy Apple Red. It requires a base coat of either silver or gold(I'm pretty sure gold works too, though I've never tried)...
first off, very nice work skklown. But I may reccommend maybe using more silver and clearcoat, and less red. I've used this same paint on may cars... Hopefully the paint shows up better in my pics.
__________________
pimpin it rite... ~midget style~
|

05-26-2004, 04:31 PM
|
 |
midgetPimp
|
|
Join Date: Jan 2003
Location: L-Town, Lorain, Ohio
Posts: 849
|
|
|
and one of my infamous mini cooper xmod... keep in mind that this is actually a fadefrom dark to light candy.... basically, look at the color on the hood...
__________________
pimpin it rite... ~midget style~
|

05-26-2004, 04:33 PM
|
|
I really should change my title...
|
|
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 645
|
|
|
thats a sweet mini
__________________
xmod blue civic ricemobile.
check out this site http://s6.invisionfree.com/Rc_Center_For_All/index.php?act=SC&c=1
|

05-31-2004, 02:53 PM
|
|
I really should change my title...
|
|
Join Date: May 2003
Posts: 645
|
|
|
__________________
xmod blue civic ricemobile.
check out this site http://s6.invisionfree.com/Rc_Center_For_All/index.php?act=SC&c=1
|
Posting Rules
|
You may not post new threads
You may not post replies
You may not post attachments
You may not edit your posts
HTML code is Off
|
|
|
All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:48 AM.
|
|