TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Combat Digi Q (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=77)
-   -   New Digi Q tank (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=873)

payaso 09-02-2002 05:58 PM

New Digi Q tank
 
http://www.cflowers.freeserve.co.uk/news.htm#02

Courtesy of chris_flowers from ausmicro.com


The new battle tanks are in at toyeast. Check em out. You'll flip just like I did.....
I can't wait to battle with these little monsters..

bjv5 09-02-2002 06:12 PM

Aww das tight!

TheFanMan 09-02-2002 06:12 PM

yeah, I've drooling over those suckers for a while. I'm just a bit dissapointed that they don't shoot bb's like a lot of those other remote control tanks

bjv5 09-02-2002 06:13 PM

yea that would be so dope!

payaso 09-02-2002 06:13 PM

1 Attachment(s)
check out the pix...

payaso 09-02-2002 06:15 PM

1 Attachment(s)
They shoot IR laser.. Just like laser tag

bjv5 09-02-2002 06:15 PM

all of them are cool!

kbtoyz902 09-02-2002 06:49 PM

i saw pics of those at iRev.

Namuna 09-02-2002 09:17 PM

Great news!

This thread belongs in the DigiQ Forum and has been moved.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 07:26 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.