TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bit Char-G / MicroSizers (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   bit rigs ? (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=8636)

baggy 02-20-2003 12:53 AM

bit rigs ?
 
has anyone seen these
they look good but are they?

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.d...&category=2565

sessiz10 02-20-2003 12:58 AM

Yeah they do look good. This is the first I'm seeing them. Thanks.

dabigpig 02-20-2003 01:45 AM

i've never seen them till now, very impressive. anyone going to try to get one?

baggy 02-20-2003 01:48 AM

i have emailed him to see how much to send to uk
so i will get 1 if price is right

dabigpig 02-20-2003 01:50 AM

cool then you have to post some personal specs (speed handeling) the basic this is what it is and what it does speech LOL:)
if ya get it of course

baggy 02-20-2003 01:57 AM

i think 1 of you lads in usa will have 1 before i can get 1 sent to me
but if not why not

Web Guy 02-20-2003 10:52 AM

I will be getting one. I already booked marked it and will bid when the auction is almost over..

Thanks for the heads up!! I also have not seen these yet.

PWalk 02-20-2003 11:37 AM

Check them out, I can already see a Pikes Peak Mod in my future.
Thanks for the heads up!

baggy 02-20-2003 12:21 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by PWalk
Check them out, I can already see a Pikes Peak Mod in my future.
Thanks for the heads up!

what is pikes peak mod ?

PWalk 02-20-2003 07:23 PM

A Pikes Peak Mod is simply cosmetic.

Paint and a Spoiler.

You could swap a motor for more torque and adjust the suspension I guess if you wanted.

Guess I should have said a re-paint. Oops...

PWalk 02-20-2003 07:27 PM

1 Attachment(s)
Here you go...

Alex 02-20-2003 07:48 PM

god that upsets me! i just finished my rig with dual 2.6 motors and a tri cell and they come out with these already built ones. DAMNIT:mad:

denden 02-21-2003 06:38 PM

I have a few of these , they are great . Very quick ,
Batteries are hard wired to pcb .,

PWalk 02-21-2003 06:45 PM

DenDen, are the motors hard wired as well?

denden 02-21-2003 09:22 PM

Yes , I've posted pix on a new thread .


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 08:30 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.