TinyRC.com

TinyRC.com (http://tinyrc.com/forums/index.php)
-   Bit Char-G / MicroSizers (http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Best Clone+Cheapest Price=Something to stick in my locker. (http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=1394)

Angry Ice 09-29-2002 08:44 PM

Best Clone+Cheapest Price=Something to stick in my locker.
 
Anyone have a link to a website with the cheapest, most high quality clone available? I would just love to have one for spare parts and to screw around with at school.

bitchar-gmotors 09-29-2002 08:52 PM

Don't buy a clone, buy the real thing for only $9.71 at: http://www.hlj.com/cgi-local/hljpage.cgi?TOM62855

Kyle

Angry Ice 09-29-2002 08:56 PM

The thing is, I dont want that body, and I already know bout the body kits. I heard you can get a cheap Imitation that may be even smaller than the bit for about the same price. I have been looking at the QFM article, but no luck so far.

MTL 09-29-2002 11:44 PM

first of all...YOU SPELLED SUBARU WRONG IN YOUR SIG!!!!!!
i dont think there is a such thing as a high quality clone....although the LXX looks exactly the same...inside and out...

henry 10-07-2002 07:34 PM

bitchar-gmotors, that accord is really 10 $? how much is it wit shippin all 2gether???? cant tell how many yen is a dollar:( .

d00kie 10-07-2002 07:44 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by henry
bitchar-gmotors, that accord is really 10 $? how much is it wit shippin all 2gether???? cant tell how many yen is a dollar:( .
Don't be lazy! HLJ.com translates it right on the spot!!!

Deadite 10-07-2002 07:48 PM

bitchar-gmotors that car is 24 bucks at that sight now.

Legion 10-08-2002 02:16 AM

Try toy east, they have some very cheap oem's. The light up bits are pretty good and fast, don't know what motor's in them but for $10 there a great bit to mess with.:D

Legion 10-08-2002 02:18 AM

Forgot to mention the motor is wired in so would need some moding to be swapable.

usagi 10-08-2002 02:25 AM

buy some thing local, don`t import them. There are plenty of cheap mini cars to choose from maybe Zip Zaps?!

QFM Racing 10-08-2002 09:54 AM

LXX is defintinely the best clone out there in terms of quality... Zips and Zcars dont qualify as clones as they hold a sep patent.

usagi 10-08-2002 10:18 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by QFM Racing
LXX is defintinely the best clone out there in terms of quality... Zips and Zcars dont qualify as clones as they hold a sep patent.
Well I was saying Since the price of the zip zaps are cheap enought why not buy them instead of a "CLONE" DA! No joking the don`t apply! Don`t people think anymore?:rolleyes:

Angry Ice 10-08-2002 10:33 AM

Think=No.
:D
Anyways, No radio shack around me so I need to order off the net.

usagi 10-08-2002 10:36 AM

oh :( you can order using the internet :) Atleast you can unlike me:( I can`t get them shipped to Japan:(

Deadite 10-08-2002 10:40 AM

Usagi I'm sure someone here that had paypal could get one and you could send them money that way and get one.

usagi 10-08-2002 11:00 AM

Quote:

Originally posted by Deadite
Usagi I'm sure someone here that had paypal could get one and you could send them money that way and get one.
Thats true:) When I can get system going to sell bits to you people here, maybe I ask some one for the help. Thanks;)

Deadite 10-08-2002 11:31 AM

What does Usagi mean anyways?

323iT 10-08-2002 01:17 PM

if you check ebay. i've seen the Bullets as low as $10

usagi 10-08-2002 08:28 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by Deadite
What does Usagi mean anyways?
It means Rabbit In Japanese:)

usagi 10-08-2002 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally posted by 323iT
if you check ebay. i've seen the Bullets as low as $10
Geeee if you can get these why not try this one.

QFM Racing 10-08-2002 08:56 PM

Usagi...
 
Usagi...

IF you want a Zip let me know, and we can work something out. I can send it out with our orders. I dont sell them or anything, but since you cant get them in Japan...

You near Akihabara? Do you have an RC Champ in your area? Just curious... Peace.

usagi 10-08-2002 09:25 PM

hech yea we do. I go there every week!:D
I know every part of the Akihabara area. :D

QFM Racing 10-09-2002 01:38 AM

Usagi! Man I envy you ;) I found Bits there in Akihabara for $14-15 bucks! The exchange at the time was 133-135 earlier this year. Must be nice to have access to all of those goodies! I found another shop, not 3 blocks from that shop that had SE's for about $18! I should have bought more than I did. :(

usagi 10-09-2002 09:28 AM

I amseeing them that cheap all the time. The tanks are cheap too........ I have been in the hobby for years. I spend alot of money on 1/10 scale cars.

Street Surgeon 10-09-2002 11:19 PM

Damn, 24 bucks now and I was SO lookin' to score one for 10 bucks!!!

SlackerZ 10-10-2002 12:35 AM

I kind of think you get what you pay for so why are $25-$35 bits available for $10? I have no idea what these little things cost to mass produce but I'm sure if somebody is making a fortune at $10.00 each Radio Shack must be making a killing with their "affordable" zip zaps at $25.00 per starter kit.
-SlackerZ


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 10:19 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.7.3
Copyright ©2000 - 2026, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.