TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts
Old 12-19-2002, 03:46 PM
Bard

Hi, my name is Stride.

any questions?
Old 12-19-2002, 06:42 PM
Bard

???

nobody has anything theyed like to address to me...? here i am; without any editing power or delete button to hide behind. no moderating friends to back me up and lock the post...

nothing to say...

rustycage ?
Cannibal ?
1llusI0n ?
TemjinNeo78 ?
go_zz_go ?
haveadaniel ?
Hazardous ?
hunter ?
Bit char Bloke ?
DarthRacer ?
DavidDeLaurier ?
nobody...?
Old 12-20-2002, 12:42 AM
A6 Touring

you are in pain buddy, somebody hurt your feeling....??
just forget about it. Wanna race? he...he...he....!
you are so brave buddy, very proud of you man. I like you man, wanna be friend.....? ......nuhhh! forget about it change my mind! Sorry! I'm busy.
Old 12-20-2002, 09:10 AM
Hulk smash!

Send a message via AIM to Namuna Send a message via Yahoo to Namuna
Stride, first and foremost welcome to TinyRC!

You are welcome here...But what's NOT welcome is trolling.

If you have gripe against anyone take it outside the forums and if anyone mistreats you as a TinyRC Member you let us know and they will be dealt with (ALL TinyRC Members, no matter from where, get equal respect here).

That being said, I'm leaving this Thread open, but if it turns into a Flamefest it gets shutdown.
Old 12-20-2002, 04:25 PM
Bard

thank you Namuna
i don't come here to start trouble. i come here for the exact reason i stated above; to address problems as a regular member instead of a moderator.

i try to appreciate your sentiments but i'm not sure how i should take your welcome... why am i "trolling"? for telling somebody to come see me in person -after- they threaten -me-?

where were you when a member posted "First notice my pic. That moderator needs a kick in the chin. If it didn't look so delicate, I just might have."

wasn't that trolling?

well... i offered to talk to them. but it looks like they have nothing to say to my face... just insults -at- my face. i'll be leaving now.
i'd still like a reply or 2...

thank you for this opportunity
Old 12-20-2002, 05:07 PM
Microman to the rescue!!!

I think what namuna means is that IF this thread starts to become a flamefest then he will shut it down. By the way, welcome to the forums.

-----My Mini R/C Site-----
Old 12-21-2002, 11:11 AM
Hulk smash!

Quote:
why am i "trolling"? for telling somebody to come see me in person -after- they threaten -me-?
That's inviting trouble, which is MY job to deal with as a Moderator here. As I said, if you're being mistreated let us know and we WILL deal with it.

Quote:
where were you when a member posted "First notice my pic. That moderator needs a kick in the chin. If it didn't look so delicate, I just might have."
That comment, among other derogatory comments, no longer exists.

Last edited by Namuna; 12-23-2002 at 08:49 AM.
Old 12-21-2002, 03:35 PM
Bard

Quote:
That comment, among other derogatory comments, no longer exists.
thank you kindly Namuna
Old 12-21-2002, 04:47 PM
DigiQ Wizzard

Stride

Welcome to the forums. I have been following the threads about this situation and it is my opinion that the members who participated in the insults should be banned from the forums. I admit I have had diagreements on here, But they were friendly, not threatening or insulting. This is no place for that type of thing to happen and something should be done about it.
Old 12-22-2002, 05:12 AM

Send a message via AIM to verbalkint
I totally agree with adam...I been following the whole fiasco since I first seen that avatar...I am sure that requests to remove it went unanswered for quite some time....help me understand that one? I personally don't think stride is trolling, he is merely proving a point...I mean, anyone can talk trash, and flame, of coarse behind someones back, he may just be saying look, say it to my face, or drop it...and I'd probably do the same had I been in his shoes...they gave him a beating on here...can you blame him? What if someone had done that with Namuna? How about any other moderators on here? Think it would have gone as far as it did?

Secondly, why did it take so long to "deal with" those who made the "trolling" comments?
Old 12-22-2002, 09:34 PM

Send a message via AIM to verbalkint
No Love here?

Come on, none of the mods here looked at this and prepared to answer my questions? Not flaming, trash talking or trolling, this is a forum, post your questions, get your answers...right?

I just want to know why man, that is all, why it went on so long and no one cared?
Old 12-22-2002, 10:47 PM
Bit Nutz

Send a message via Yahoo to Racemonster505
You couldnt do this on your board?

[quote]Originally posted by Stride
[b]nobody has anything theyed like to address to me...? here i am; without any editing power or delete button to hide behind. no moderating friends to back me up and lock the post...

in my opinion if you have to come here and handle this here then your board needs to lighten up as i see it you come here to cause trouble and try to bring this to the level of the "otherboard"sorry pal you mistaken if you think thats going to happen here.

TINY R/c rules and will always be better

that's my opinion take it or leave but quit complaining
and cant we just get along
Old 12-23-2002, 12:13 AM
DigiQ Wizzard

Racemonster505

This sitution took place on this board and was started by REGULARS from our foums. Stride is not "Bringing" anything here, He is trying to resolve a issue that occured here. The users who insulted him and threatened him posted here because they knew he had no authority here and managed to get by with it for a while,(from what I understand). I also know that the thread stayed open for a long time before anyone did anything. I dont know anything about the "Other Forum" But i do know this should not have happened here. I stand behind Stride 100% in what he did, It is called self defense, no one else seemed to care until he brought it to the attention of other users here. The people who started this are to blame, NOT Stride.
Old 12-23-2002, 09:10 AM
Hulk smash!

Quote:
I just want to know why man, that is all, why it went on so long and no one cared?
There is a link at the bottom of ALL posts ("Report this post to a moderator") if ever there's an ongoing, nasty thread that a Mod hasn't intervened (when clearly there's need for intervention) then I wholeheartedly recommend using it.

The TinyRC Forums is not a police state and that means not every post is going to get read immediately upon posting...But I GUARANTEE that as soon as a situation is brought to attention it gets 'corrected' immediately.
Quote:
I personally don't think stride is trolling, he is merely proving a point...I mean, anyone can talk trash, and flame, of coarse behind someones back, he may just be saying look, say it to my face, or drop it...and I'd probably do the same had I been in his shoes
Let me repeat myself; There will be NO 'calling people out' or 'self-defense' or ANY kind of instigation (in offense or defense) here at TinyRC Forums...If you are being mistreated, let us know and it WILL be dealt with. That is MY job as Moderator.

At this point I'm shutting down this thread, all thoughts and opinions posted are noted and appreciated
Closed Thread