TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts
Old 12-29-2002, 12:48 AM
VILLAGE IDIOT

Audley MINI Cooper

This is my Audley MINI cooper .I mounted the mesh wheels/tire combo with the wheel mod kit i also added the Front end kit with springs.Took off all the sticker that made a gooey mess on the car so I used WD 40 to remove the sticker goo.I ordered another MINI from Tinracers.com I almost forgot the car was delivered by the postman on Christmas day.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg audleymini.jpg (5.6 KB, 327 views)
I get my news from the daily show with John Stewart the #1 fake news man in the USA
Old 12-29-2002, 01:02 AM
www.d1gp.com

Send a message via AIM to MTL
doode those rims are friggin awsome
i also notice that there is a large wheel gap, you might want to lower your body by shaving the body posts, the only bad thing is that this is "undoable", but if u putty it and such youll be fine....ive lowered my 206 so that tere is about 2mm from fender to tire
Old 12-29-2002, 02:50 AM
VILLAGE IDIOT

Their is really not that much wheel gap about 4mm it just the fender are black so it misleading.I used to shave body oost on T jet slot cars all the time.If you ever crack a body post you can fix it with a piece of alumainum tubing that fit over the cracked body post .I really do like the rims they are not to big and look like they belong on the car compared to some of the plastic rims.Maybe Tinracers will get the 6 spoke version that would be cool then you could cut out brass disc and glue them behind the rim to simulate Disc brakes.
I get my news from the daily show with John Stewart the #1 fake news man in the USA