TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts
Old 07-07-2004, 01:11 AM
blue98camaro

whats up guys. ive got a question

Hey as you all can tell im new to this really cool forum, and new to the xmod scene. Ive had my xmod for a while and didnt know you could buy custom parts for them. Well im in need of 2 OEM parts. First off is the Antenna off of the remote control. i somehow lost it. Also, is the little metal rod that connects the 2 rear wheels. im not sure if i can explain this too well, but its the really tiny rod, probably the smallest rod on the car. it goes in the rear gear piece that connects the rear wheels. Also. i would like to learn as much as possible about these little cars. Whats the first upgrade you guys did? Im in the process of painting the car, thanks to the painting tutorials. thanks again!! Oh and if you need any video's hosted email me at Sean@mainstreamtopics.com
Old 07-07-2004, 02:52 PM
Too many XMODS

Parts

Hey Blue-
You can get part listings on this forum somewhere...I have seen pics of all of the parts with part numbers...also, check out atomicmods.com...Rob sells stock parts there.

One of the first things I did was to get the bearing upgrade. Timyrc.com sells some good ones for a good price. Also, the engines from atomicmods.com are awesome. I have the SS130, and the 180S Hi-Torque, and they freakin' rock. The AWD upgrade is a must, IMO, if you upgrade the motors. If you want real power upgrades, the Li-Ion battery upgrades are killer, too. You will definitely need the AWD with those. Check out atomicmods.com for all kinds of information about the parts and upgrades.

I hope this helps...Good Luck!

(2) Yellow Skyline GT-R: AWD, AtomicMods 180S motor, Li-Ion, CF driveshaft, suspension, bearings
(2) Black Skyline GT-R: AWD, Stage2 motor, Li-Ion, suspension, bearings
'04 Mustang: AWD, AtomicMods SS130 motor, Li-Ion, suspension, bearings
C5 Corvette: AtomicMods SS130 motor, Li-Ion, suspension, bearings
C5 Corvette: stocker
(3) STi WRX: AWD, CF chassis, AtomicMods SS130, bearings, body kit, Li-Ions coming
Black RSX: AWD, Stage2 motor, suspension, bearings
Silver RSX: stocker
Red Supra: AWD, Stage2 motor, suspension, bearings
Silver Supra: body kit, Li-Ions soon
(2) 350Z: body kit, Li-Ions soon
NSX: body kit, Li-Ions soon
'65 Mustang: body kit, Li-Ions soon

Last edited by rssjib; 07-07-2004 at 02:58 PM.
Old 07-07-2004, 04:05 PM
blue98camaro

Thanks for the input. ill def. check those sites out.
Old 07-07-2004, 04:20 PM
XmodSource Dot Com

For other aftermarket parts you can go to: www.xmodsource.com/store/

If you have any questions just IM me on my AIM and i'll help you. The screen name is below. Thanks - Dean

AIM: wwwXmodSourcecom
Old 07-08-2004, 01:44 PM
Too many XMODS

I am not necessarily 'pro' atomicmods, but check out what anyone says about the sites that sell xmods parts. For example, I bought some wire upgrades and a couple of heatsinks from xmodspeed.com over 3 weeks ago and have not received a thing. I may have saved a couple of bucks, but still have no parts.

Every time I have ordered from Rob at atomicmods, the parts are at my house in about 3 days!

I have never ordered from xmodsource, so I am not saying that they are this way. I am sure it is a reputable business, but be sure to ask other folks before spending your money...
If I would have known about xmodspeed before, I would not have ordered anything from them at all.. Hopefully, my parts will be here soon...still waiting.

(2) Yellow Skyline GT-R: AWD, AtomicMods 180S motor, Li-Ion, CF driveshaft, suspension, bearings
(3) STi WRX: AWD, CF chassis, AtomicMods SS130, bearings, body kit, Li-Ions coming
Old 07-09-2004, 10:25 AM
XmodSource Dot Com

We ALWAYS get our products out by the next morning (Unless otherwise stated) Shipping should never be a problem, and with the order's we've already recieved it didnt seem to be. As far as we know everyone enjoyed everything. If you have any questions please feel free to IM us on AIM. Contact is in sig. Thanks - Dean
Old 07-10-2004, 12:33 AM
Too many XMODS

That's great, xodus...

I'm glad to see you are doing your best. There are a lot of 'fly-by-night' companies out there that are basically screwing some people. I checked out your sight - things looked good, and good prices, too. I will probably be ordering some stuff soon. Thanks for letting us know...appreciate it.

Old 07-10-2004, 05:26 AM
XmodSource Dot Com

No prob..Remember anyone can contact us on AIM for help And if anyone has any suggestion's please let me know, you can post it in our forum or IM us with your suggestion. Also, If you don't see something in our store we may be in the process of trying to produce that product or if not, we will look into it for you. Either email us or IM us with your questions/suggestions/product availability questions. We are here! Thanks - Dean