TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts

Go Back   TinyRC.com > Other Tiny RCs > Other Tiny RCs

Old 07-29-2003, 08:01 PM

I have also been checking Wal Mart and Target here....nothing. I refuse to buy a set of 4 cars from onestop.
Old 07-29-2003, 09:00 PM
I cant stop modding

it sounds like the steering from the "Micro RC"/Kidriffic cars they have a pistol grip remote

they have a bit sized motor turning gears to steer but the motor is on the side

the rear end of the cars suck though so I cut it in half put a bit rear end on it with fullsize bit wheels and a silver suv body off the 4x4 trucks
Old 07-29-2003, 09:45 PM
Independent Motorsports

Send a message via AIM to 2fast2furious59
so is there any know place to pick these up other than the internet
Old 07-30-2003, 06:30 AM
representing Deutschland

Send a message via ICQ to malform Send a message via AIM to malform
Hey lord nick, are those kidriffic cars proportional? And do you like them? Ive been thinking about buying one for a long time now, but I'm afraid to for some reason.
Old 07-30-2003, 07:06 PM
None Better

Quote:
Originally posted by 2fast2furious59
so is there any know place to pick these up other than the internet
I got mine at Hobby People

http://www.hobbypeople.net

I think they may just be a californian store
Old 07-31-2003, 11:47 AM
I cant stop modding

no they are not but I bet you could make it
they kinda suck out of the box but for modding they are ok they have hard wired motors and non interchangeable gears

they are not that fast to start mabie a 2.6 at most but I think the simplicity of the pcb makes it able to handel more batteries I think I saw one that was covered in batteries on gere

I was wondering has anyone tried the X-trech cars
Old 08-03-2003, 01:28 PM
I process, therefore I am

Post a pic of the guts plz. I'm inteested in the modding potential of the chassis.
Old 08-03-2003, 02:07 PM
I cant stop modding

who ?
me ?
Old 08-03-2003, 02:28 PM
I process, therefore I am

Quote:
Originally posted by Lord_Nick_D
who ?
me ?
Well, anyone that has one. I'm not picky .
Old 08-03-2003, 04:43 PM
I cant stop modding

I kinda cut it up to make the suv but I can show you that it has the same pcb in it and the same steering

as I said earlier the rear end of the car is not interchangable at all and the batteries go in a separate compartment under the car
Old 08-23-2003, 12:15 PM
deviant bit char-g pro

I just picked up 2 at my local Wal Mart. I got the 66 Mustang, and the Charger. Steerings a little shaky but that can be fixed. Overall I like them. Nice to see some American muscle cars in the form of rc!

An interesing side note is that my local Wal MArt also had a rc car based on the Crazy Taxi video game. I saw it and was like wtf It looked pretty cool!
Old 08-23-2003, 01:50 PM
Hulk smash!

Send a message via AIM to Namuna Send a message via Yahoo to Namuna
Alright, knowing that it uses a motor-drive for steering, I'm lookin to buy.

r.c.dealer, is there any kind of stock item number? I'd rather call my Walmart first before making the trek.

Once I have one, I'll hammer out a bunch of indepth pics (might even make a QTVR too).
Old 08-23-2003, 01:59 PM
deviant bit char-g pro

Don't no if it has a stock item number. My Wal Mart only had about 9 of the MM's. There wasn't even a little tag thingy on the shelf, I didn't know the price until they were wrung up. Looked like they had just put them outas I have never seen them there until today. Wal Mart sells them for 14.99. This past Monday they redid the entire toy section and expanded it. Your best bet would be just to call them to see if your Wal Mart has them in stock.

They are pretty nice, there unique too!

Last edited by r.c.dealer; 08-23-2003 at 02:01 PM.
Old 08-23-2003, 03:07 PM

Has anyone posted pics of the Street Tuners (z) yet? I have been looking around on the various boards hoping someone dropped the bomb shell but so far nada. BTW RC DEALER....did the hobby people site carry the Street Tunerz for sale or just the regular muscle machines?
Old 08-23-2003, 11:15 PM
Hulk smash!

Send a message via AIM to Namuna Send a message via Yahoo to Namuna
Went to Wally World and was able to pick up a 69 Charger, green. I just got done taking a bunch of pics (I'll have them up shortly), wanted to throw in a few comments first.

On a scale of 1 to 5; 1 being the lowest and 5 highest, here's my scoring so far...

Steering/Control (Score: 1)
Yes, it uses a Motor, but it's a sort-of hybrid between motor/gear driven steering, and still uses the centering spring (like from a Bit). Out of the box the car steers HARD to the left, and even using the trim all the way over doesn't help. It's going to take some modding to get that steering working properly.

Speed (Score: 4)
This thing is putting out a good amount of speed (can't say about torque yet, only ran it on hardwood).

Styling & Looks (Score: 5)
Very nice detailing, both on the chassis and the controller. The mark of good detailing is how close can you get to it before it doesn't look so good anymore...Get right up on this Charger and it still looks REAL nice. Also, these cars look like a shrunk down version of the real thing, no distortion in scaling here. Only negative thing I could say is that the blower on the hood of the chassis is a bit overkill for me, but since it's screwed on, it wouldn't take much to redo the hood.

Portability (Score: 3)
These Muscle Machines R/C cars have a nice little feature with the Controller/Charger (more details will be seen in the pics when I post them). The kit comes with a battery case with a power port on top. When charging the car, the power port plugs into the bottom of the car. Then when you're ready to race, pop the batter case right into the controller. There's no mounting the car to the controller to carry nor a belt clip on the controller though.

Overall Score: 3
I can't give a higher score because the steering is just horrible, if you're intent on just looks though, then I have no problem recommending it. Pictures coming shortly.