TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts
Old 03-11-2003, 10:25 PM
TinyRC & Mini-zRacer Fan

Send a message via AIM to arch2b
Micro RC Comparisons

i took a few shots to show the scale difference between a few micro rc's i own and a 1:87 vehicle.
(soon) roco minitank
tomy bit char g
rs zipzap
kyosho mini z racer
kyosho mini z overland

i put pictures of each and more group shots in my album under tomy bit char g.
side shot

angle shot

top shot

Last edited by arch2b; 03-12-2003 at 10:00 AM.
Old 03-17-2003, 09:08 PM
Quack

whoa! I always thought TTTT was much smaller! Now that i see one in comparison to a bit char-g, hmm... now i have it... Bit char-g-to-TTTT conversion! Would save tons-o-cash, too! I will have to try this, defantly.
Old 03-18-2003, 02:25 AM
Proud to be Pinoy :)

Quote:
Originally posted by Squishy
whoa! I always thought TTTT was much smaller! Now that i see one in comparison to a bit char-g, hmm... now i have it... Bit char-g-to-TTTT conversion! Would save tons-o-cash, too! I will have to try this, defantly.
:ö: Squishy,
yes you're right about the size, that TTTT are bigger than bits, but remember that these are 1/87 in scale "Trucks" , and yes, you are right again, that it would save you tons-o-cash if you could move all your bits electronics on a 1/87 TTTT, and use it as your rc equipment for the truck, but you won't have the "proportional control" over the truck if you want to run it on a trial course (paracourse), which is the most important IMO when traversing such obstacle courses, but if you just plan to run it on-road, and you don't mind if it handles like a bit-charg, then why not? , ei! show us some pics when you're done with your conversion!

ei Arch!, great pics man , and nice sets of rc's too!

[
Old 03-18-2003, 07:38 PM
TinyRC & Mini-zRacer Fan

i bought a 1:87 early model mg car to get a better comparison of scale of the Man, which is a huge vehicle.

Old 03-18-2003, 07:43 PM
XMOD AUDI TT (my wish)

that scale seems exactly right
so the electronics u use in it r like epoch electronics?
Old 03-18-2003, 10:37 PM

dude that's gotta be a huge truck in real life LOL any links so i can see a real one in action?
Old 03-19-2003, 02:04 AM
Proud to be Pinoy :)

Quote:
Originally posted by dabigpig
dude that's gotta be a huge truck in real life LOL any links so i can see a real one in action?
:ö:

http://www.tinyrc.com/forums/showthr...&threadid=8715

[
Old 03-19-2003, 10:21 AM

Whoooo that looks like fun
Old 03-21-2003, 10:33 AM
Quack

I just gotta get a TTTT bodie and some supplies like a new exacto and stuff (i like to whittel so all my exactos are pretty much dull, although, they still slice open fingers pretty easy{i found ou the hard way}). I cant wait! Although i do plan to do tttt type stuff, i am pretty much fine with no propo. I dont have the patient to make a tttt course, so mine will probably be pencils, books, and other things i can find and pile on top of each other.
Old 03-21-2003, 10:36 AM
TinyRC & Mini-zRacer Fan

squishy- i'm interested to see a bit style tttt. it's a definately a cheaper way to go. i can imagine racing your friends bits with a 5 ton man!
Old 03-21-2003, 10:49 AM
Quack

yea! I will probably put a 1.6 and 12:1 gears, so i can have as much tourqe as possible for TTTT. But when its time to race... I can imagine my self racing someone, and instead of passing 'em, just driving right over 'em! Although, i am going to make a combat digi-Q battle field, so i will be able to use it on that, but it wont be a challenge, at all, cause i am just going to make it like a field with a forest on one side and a mountain on the other, so its like hide in the mountains, or hide in the woods and in the center a field. The truck will go with the battlefield and tanks though, cause its the same scale! whoo-hoo! Off-topic (well i guess its too late for that) does anyone have one of these? they are bit size i think, and they look cool. I like the half-track. http://www.hlj.com/cgi-perl/hljpage.cgi?TAK12175
Old 03-21-2003, 12:13 PM
Quack

Here is the takara site for the half track. Looks like it will have rotating turrents! Takara Site
Old 03-26-2003, 07:53 AM

Hi arch2b,

>>>>>>>>
i bought a 1:87 early model mg car to get a better comparison of scale of the Man, which is a huge vehicle.
<<<<<<<<

realy nice. I think you should use a hard top to hide the batterys ;-)

best regards

Thorsten
Attached Images
File Type: jpg smart.jpg (57.0 KB, 111 views)
Old 03-26-2003, 08:44 AM
TinyRC & Mini-zRacer Fan

thorsten-
you always have the coolest pictures you should post in the gallery (you could fill it up!).

i'm using the hard top version . i took it off to get a picture to show the car fits inside the bed of the Man with room to spare.