TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts
Old 08-09-2003, 04:40 PM

Michigan

Hey lets plan a "meet" at someones mini-RC track who lives in Michigan.

Anyone want to host? My track is still in the planning stages.
Old 08-09-2003, 08:21 PM
Tiny RC Expert

I live in Michigan too. Where are you located?

The track that I have been working on with a couple old model veterns won't be ready for real racing until after Christmas.

What kind of Micros are we talking about? Mini Z, Zip Zaps, Epoch, RS4?
Old 08-10-2003, 12:04 AM

Any and all sizes!!! I would prefer Mini-Z, ABC, or Epochs

I live near the Palace of Auburn Hills. The great man who runs this site lives in MI too!!! Maybe he would like to host?
Old 08-10-2003, 12:11 AM
Tiny RC Expert

I am not familiar with Auburn Hills. I live in Cadillac. I sold most of my micros to pay off my snowmobile.................and im saving up for a car too. I have a Z and some zips.
Old 08-14-2003, 03:16 PM
Tiny RC Expert

EDIT: it keeps changing............I haved some bit clones, a ZZ,a Micro RC 4x4, A DigiQ, and a Epoch....... no more MiniZ. I wish I had more money

Last edited by squeegee; 08-17-2003 at 02:17 PM.
Old 08-18-2003, 01:58 AM
Tiny RC Expert

Well since you don't receive Email gertman............I will just have to triple post to bump this topic up and get your attention sorry. Unfortunatley I have to go back to school soon.... Im not quite as old as you. I beleive you live somewhere down by Detroit? I have seen about 6 or 7 other members who live in Michigan (including other micro forums) but most of them are inactive now. If anything someone could set up a meeting next summer some time........I might have some micros I had to sell back by then (Mini Z ) Or maybe Xmods!? I beleive there is a hobby shop in Grand Rapids that has some micro tracks, otherwise we could meet (if anyone was interested in it) at a tennis court and set up our own tracks or something of the sort.

By the way.................. tomorrow, the 19th, My freind and I are riding our bikes from Cadillac to Grand Rapids and back in less than 24 hours.....hopefully. That's 200 miles...........which would take 5 hours round trip in a car. There is a snowmobile/bike trail that stretches that distance...........we want to ride it from start to finish I think it will take us between 25 and 30 hours.......no stopping to take a nap or eat at a restraunt either........we eat while riding. Last year I rode south of Reed City (Hershey) and back in 12 hours......we went for a reason that time........the place was closed when we found it
Old 08-24-2003, 09:21 PM
Dr. Pepper Warlord

I'm naer detroit,but there is no where around here to race any sort of r/c car

New MicroSizers Pro
Old 08-27-2003, 06:34 AM
Tiny RC Expert

What kind of micros are you driving? If I can get ahold of Gertman we might actually be able to set somthing up sometime next year. It's changed again! I now have a MiniZ again!!!!! I also have a digiq, epoch, and Zips. Im thinking about buying a Rocket Racer too.
Old 08-30-2003, 09:20 AM
I KNOW NOTHING!!!

WOW gertman we are practically neighbors, I live in the north end of pontiac, two miles south from the great lakes crossing mall.

I have a little 4x8 track with 1x4 siderails and three zipzap track sets for the inside layout plus three microsizer track sets also for bit cars the track is sort of portable.

I have various bit sized cars/clones plus I have some tamtechs, a couple of epochs, a R-S 1/43 viper, an abc dtm x4(never run yet) and an express x (or whatever its called-never run-needs bearings/electronics)

My track is to small for the 1/43 scale or bigger cars, it is way to tight.I dont have a place to run the 1/43 scale cars unless I can find a spot, maybe at work.
Old 09-01-2003, 09:29 AM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by gertman
Any and all sizes!!! I would prefer Mini-Z, ABC, or Epochs

I live near the Palace of Auburn Hills. The great man who runs this site lives in MI too!!! Maybe he would like to host?
Cool! We're getting a new track very soon, at which point we'd have an excellent venue for 1/24th and smaller!
Old 09-01-2003, 12:02 PM
Tiny RC Expert

Hey Tiny.........
Where are you located? I wouldnt mind meeting next summer to do some MiniZ or Epoch racing. Ive never run my Mini-Z on a track so I dont know if I could follow the walls very well, but I can do perfect laps with an Epoch. It would be interesting to add some faces to the names out there on the forum

So far there are 5 of us in Michigan..........4 of which did not include the original 7 I was talking about. If you live in Michigan please reply!
Old 09-01-2003, 12:24 PM
Administrator

Ann Arbor; there are a number of other MI guys on Mini-ZRacer.com which we could combine with too.