TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts

Go Back   TinyRC.com > 1/64 and Smaller > Digi Q > Digi Q

Old 11-13-2002, 11:08 PM
It's super useless!

THIS IS MY 300th POST HOORAY FOR ME

I prefer Nikko's Sub-168's appearance over the DiverGear, but working torpedoes??? I think I should invest in a stopper/plug that works for my bathtub. The current pull the flip switch up and down to stop the water from going away isn't working.

BTW, just checked out megatech, I like their R/C Missile Launcher. But I'm quite unsure whether you can control the angle of the shot even though you get to rotate the turret .
Old 11-16-2002, 10:45 PM
TinyRC Pro

to answer your question dookie, yes it does

"The missile turret elevates to 45-degrees, rotates 350-degrees left and right and launches 10 foam missiles up to 15-feet either one at a time or all at once for a massive thunder attack. You’ll get a mega-load of military fun with the fully assembled and ready-to-run MEGA Missile Launcher. "

so, anyone have the micro submarine?
Old 11-26-2002, 04:12 AM
TinyRC Pro

Has anyoneheard anymore about the Divergear?

Usagi has mentioned that it is now available in Japan... yet there isnt any more info about this than what is has already been released earlier this year...

has anyone seen the Divergear for sale?

Cheers!
Old 12-10-2002, 06:10 PM
TinyRC Pro

gOT TO HAVE ONE GOT TO GOT TO,,, WEAR CAN WE FIND ONE,TWO,THREE, OR MORE
Old 12-12-2002, 07:58 AM
TinyRC Pro

There is no Divergear out there yet, and there probably won't be anything for a while...
Old 12-12-2002, 08:21 AM
TinyRC Pro

Quote:
Originally posted by kosmos
There is no Divergear out there yet, and there probably won't be anything for a while...
Hey Kosmos,

Can you qualify what you said? is this your opinion or is it factual info that youve read somewhere?
Old 12-12-2002, 08:44 AM
TinyRC Pro

It is a fact I wrote to Takara in Japan to ask then and here is their answer: "Dear Sir, Sorry to inform you that Divergear will not be ready for shipping untill next year". Okay, so what is next year? I wish I could give you a better answer then this, but this is all I know. But since they don't have anything about the sub on their pages yet, I would not think that they will be for sale till late next year...
Old 12-12-2002, 08:32 PM
TinyRC Pro

Thanks for letting us know.. another member Usagi said they where on sale... not sure what he was on about now...

Glad that its been cleared up.. we'll just have to wait it out.

Thanks again
Old 01-30-2003, 03:09 AM
DigiQ Wizzard

Well, it seems that the subs have faded away. Has anyone got new news about them??
Old 01-30-2003, 03:30 AM
TinyRC Pro

nup

latest konami/takara toy show in japan (currently on think) showcases a few new digiQ including the new JSDF tanks (June release) yet there was NO mention or demonstration of the DiverGear.

Maybe the end of the year?
Old 01-30-2003, 08:56 AM
Hulk smash!

Send a message via AIM to Namuna Send a message via Yahoo to Namuna
Well, if there is any new info about the Divergear...I haven't been able to find it, and I consider myself a pretty good 'net bloodhound' for info.
Old 02-09-2003, 10:33 AM
CoMeDiAn

OMG THEY ARE AWSOME......THE LOOK IS AWSOME BUT IM JUS STUNNED BY THE FACT THAT THEY HVE TORPEDOS....I AM SO LUCKY TO BE YOUNG AN ALIVE TO EXPIERIENCE THESE AMAZING THINGS...TORPEDOS WOW I CANT BELIVE...IT WOULD BE AWSOME THAT SICE THEY CAME SO FAR TO INVENT THESE SUBS THAT THEY CAME OUT W/ ANOTHER SET JUS LIKE THEM BUT W/ REAL TORPEDOS....IF THEY DID I WOULD BY ALL OF THEM AN SPREAD THEM ALL OVER THE OCEANS AN HVE MY OWN WAR!!!!!!!! posibilities posibilities wow
Old 02-09-2003, 10:38 AM
CoMeDiAn

i would want this one,but its black in the shot an its like an army green in the pic that namuna posted up im gonna do alot of research....ALOT OF RESEARCH i ll keep u posted if i find anything.
Attached Images
File Type: gif aae.gif (205.0 KB, 248 views)
Old 02-09-2003, 10:39 AM
CoMeDiAn

i want the green one in the pic that namuna posted up. im gonna do alot of research....ALOT OF RESEARCH i ll keep u posted if i find anything.
Old 09-16-2003, 07:52 PM
TinyRC Newbie

Any new news about the "divergear"?

Bill