TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts

Go Back   TinyRC.com > 1/24 and Smaller > XMODS > XMODS Parts and Hop-Ups

Old 04-13-2004, 12:26 AM
TinyRC Pro

If your going to sell somthing over the internet, your going to want to be Professional about it. That being said, you should make sure that all your information about your product is correct and can be backed by evidence, which would be pics. The videos show nothing at all and the way you presented your product in the videos where kinda lame, which leads many to believe otherwise. And please don't add-in any ranks in society that you have, for one no one can believe you we dont know you, and second it really doesnt matter to a lot of people who you are, just as long as you sell what you say and represent. Being an Eagle Scout myself I congragulate you if thats what you are looking for. Just take into consideration what people have to say and fix somethings and you'll find better success in your sales.
Old 04-13-2004, 03:33 PM

Send a message via AIM to polyesterhat
Thank you for that advice. I did not really think about the fact that people would not even believe, which apparently they dont, when I posted this item. Also, I only mentioned the fact that I am an eagle scout as a way for the people who decided to hate me to lighten up some, and maybe listen to me. I now realize that this was very pointless, as I am learning new ways to sell my stuff. I was not seeking attention, just sales. Thank you for what you said, I will take it into consideration and redo my whole marketing shceme. I will have to figure out how to prove that my product works as good as it does, and do it in a simple fashion. If you have any ideas of what you would like to see, please let me know. Thanks
~Daniel
Old 04-13-2004, 11:55 PM
TinyRC Pro

I am sorry if you thought we were trying to say you were not being honest, that isn't it, I was just being skeptical. I don't buy something unless I hear it from someone other than the person that obviously has a stake in it. not that I don't trust you, just that I have seen many "supertyuber mega-speed upgade of opponent smokeing" that turned out to be BS.
180 size motor, custom made heatsink
GPM alu front knuckles, shocks and center bering holders.
more to come...
Old 04-14-2004, 11:25 AM
I'm not a pyro, really.

its easier to type AWD than A-W-D.

oh and yes i was joking about giving them away. i talked to some friends and im better now.

NEVER UNDERESTIMATE THE POWER
OF STUPID PEOPLE IN LARGE NUMBERS!
Old 04-14-2004, 08:55 PM
TinyRC Pro

Maybe if you want, you could give a few away as a Trial or Test. I would be happy to take one and test it out and give a full feedback, and if you want I can return it to you after I am done.
Old 04-14-2004, 09:35 PM

Quote:
These are graphite (lighter/stronger than carbon fiber, the stuff they make golf clubs out of) drive shafts for an XMOD radio control car. This page is just for the long body XMODS, including the SUPRA, CIVIC, AND SKYLINE. Go to New Age Mods for a medium body or just a normal carbon fiber drive shaft.
i got that from your site. graphite bends. i have played with golf clubs and it bends. i don't think its stronger then CF but it might be lighter but not much. about that wwhole inertia thing you got it wrong. it takes the motor more force to move heavier objects instead of lighter ones. inertia is the thing that makes things fly off your hood when you do a sharp turn.