TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts
Old 09-25-2009, 09:29 AM

I don't know about that, but I do know they'll make the 17's at least for my order!
They might even look into drilling in the five holes to make the wheels look more like the Countach's scale wheels. But no guarantees on those details. Only thing they guarantied me for was making the 17F's.
Old 09-28-2009, 12:00 AM

these look great! Hope, like everyone else that more models and anodized colors are coming soon. Can't wait to order some. Are more models still waiting to be updated on the site?
Old 09-28-2009, 10:45 AM

I'm sure as they make more, it'll be posted here.
Old 09-28-2009, 05:17 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by quarterpound View Post
these look great! Hope, like everyone else that more models and anodized colors are coming soon. Can't wait to order some. Are more models still waiting to be updated on the site?
I should have all of the eight styles up soon. As Arch said there is only subtle diferences in many of them. As soon as they move some of the current inventory there will be some more unique styles and some of the current similar looking wheels will be dropped from the line. They are not doing any custom work, 17f and 18r are being added to the line. I will try and answer any questions here, but please don't badger them with daily emails about custom wheels and colors. These wheels were almost done as a favor initially but the owner found it interesting. It is in no way a money maker for them and if the emails get in the way of there real buseness I can see the wheels going away. When the full line is out we can do a poll about Anodizing colors and a few batches can be done. Additional we just simplified the shipping. All domestic orders are $4.00 USD flat rate shipping per order any quantity. and international is only $10.00 USD per order any quantity.

Thanks,
Old 09-28-2009, 07:28 PM

Aluma-Tech informed me that it would be expensive to anodize the wheels, at least it would've been for my order.
I'm very excited about my wheels and looking forward to seeing them on my cars later this week! I'll post pic's when they are mounted.
Old 10-02-2009, 12:31 PM

Just received photo's of my new Countach wheels for the Dnano. These were simply the Centerline wheels that had five holes drilled in place to simulate the Countach's stock wheels. These should make any Lambo look HOT! My set just got shipped today so I should have'em next week. Enjoy!

Thank you Aluma-Tech!

Last edited by Marcro; 10-02-2009 at 12:33 PM.
Old 09-17-2010, 10:01 PM
lenco12

Quote:
Originally Posted by arch2b View Post
i don't think there is any real chance of having asc quality aluminum wheels made. realistically, your going to be lucky enough to get stylized recreations that resemble specifc wheel types.

dish, 5 hole wheels have been made for the mini-z since aluminum wheels became an option. infact, i think most were made in either asia or germany.

i'm actually not aware of any aluminum wheels (for resale) being made in the u.s. other than aluma-tech.
What is the latest on aluminum wheels? Are they available?
Old 06-14-2015, 03:18 PM
mleemor60

Test post.
Old 07-11-2015, 07:29 PM
mleemor60

Continued test