TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts
Old 05-19-2003, 08:34 PM
Mr. Goop

Send a message via Yahoo to Spanky
imprezza thanks for the pics.. i know i love seeing things as well as many others.. its much easier to understand. everything!
Old 05-21-2003, 03:21 PM
Tiny RC Pro

I will probably get the 2 Fast 2 Furious Evo. The series 2 is the new cars.
Old 05-21-2003, 04:08 PM
<(- -)> <- Yoda

Hey no problem Spanky, gald I could help!
Old 05-21-2003, 11:11 PM
.002 sec away from $100!!

howmuch are they
Body kitted celica
Old 05-22-2003, 12:14 AM
Mr. Goop

Send a message via Yahoo to Spanky
around 16 dollars.... read this post. if you read it you will see it!
Old 05-22-2003, 05:07 PM
Tiny RC Pro

Huh? AnywayI got mine an hour ago for $17.47 USD. They are good but hard to drive. Re seating the tires helps some. I got Series 1 RX-7 because it was the only one there. Steering is normally too much for it. Better rear axles would help all of us. The rear wheels even have lug nuts! Range is great. Nice ride for all you Fast and Furious fans. They even have cars from the new movie. Very much overstee.r Overall: nice but too hard to drive. I tested on a carpet. I will do full review when I have time!
Old 05-23-2003, 10:24 AM

Send a message via AIM to mpbiv

I just got mine yesterday for about $17 and change. It does hop like crazy when you hit the throttle and their isn't much steering travel (however the bouncing rear does cause it to oversteer). Tires aren't that grippy.

Overall its a very poor performing car. But I bought it for the novelty. Just couldn't resist the nifty Nitrous Bottle Charger, and the car itself is unique and more scale looking than most micro rc's

MS - Lancer Evo

Nikko iRacer - The Dorm Racer
HPI RS4 Sport - The 2spd Terror
Old 05-23-2003, 12:08 PM
Monoaural.

Send a message via AIM to vtheo Send a message via Yahoo to vtheo
i think it that part of the handleing proble is the size of the wheels. bigger wheel= speed, smaller wheel=touque. i made a bit axle with slot car wheels on it, with nice sticky and wide tires, it just slide everywhich way, so much it was undriveable. does the axle look like you could put some bit front wheels on it?
Old 05-23-2003, 05:07 PM
Tiny RC Pro

Fast and Furious Veilside RX-7

Charge Time: 2 minutes
Run time: 15-20 minutes
Motor: Unknown Speed/ Hardwired
Chassis: Pan

Features: Srock dual cell, long range, 2 speed, Turbo automatically turns off in corners, Great detail on body and very good paint job.

Testing: Fast and Furious says it all. Very fast car. Very furious and tempermental steering. 2 speed is nice feature. Auto turbo off is nice.

Pros: Cual cell, nice charger(made for dual cell), 2 speed, Great range, good handling (when it doesn't oversteer from vibrating rear axle), Auto turbo off in corners, Nice paint, Great detail, Fast, unique pan chassis, long run times, Cool NOS type bottle

Cons: Wierd vibration in rear axle, loud, very slippery tires, bad handling, motor locks when overloaded, if you look inside by taking off body you must be very careful about when you screw it back together(screw tension), long charge times (for dual cell)

Overall: Nice except for the rear axle.
Old 05-24-2003, 07:23 AM
Tiny RC Pro

My car died as soon as I took the body off. So whatever you do don't take off the body. I am getting a new one so I don't have to worry. I will not take off body. I got mine at a Wal-Mart so you all should be able to get one. I got the last one on the shelves.
Old 05-24-2003, 12:29 PM
<(- -)> <- Yoda

I took the body off and it works fine. I also took the entire drive system and front assembly apart. Look at the other post

http://www.tinyrc.com/forums/showthr...507#post100507

There's a lot more there

Last edited by Impreza WR reX; 05-24-2003 at 12:34 PM.
Old 05-24-2003, 06:31 PM

Send a message via AIM to mpbiv
Same here, took all of it apart except the steering and it works fine still. The transmission and axle are crazy. I might try white lithium grease since the gearbox is enclosed pretty good and see if it makes any difference.

MS - Lancer Evo

Nikko iRacer - The Dorm Racer
HPI RS4 Sport - The 2spd Terror
Old 05-25-2003, 04:13 PM
Tiny RC Pro

I got a new one so I am happy. I got the Evo becasue My bro looked around and found a huge rack of them. Mine works fine . It worked better than my RX-7 did. I got the same run time as a brand new Motor works that was charged five times and Mine was dual charged. They are a very fast car. I think Tiny should stock them. It is easily as fast as a Motor works on non boost and a lot faster when on boost. Turns sharper than it too. I think upgrading the motor to a Motor works one will help it go faster. It will also be more torquey.I hope you all buy this. It has great detail on body and paint. Great quality except the rear axle. Still good.