TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts
Old 03-03-2010, 05:48 AM

Thumbs down Negative experices with Aluma Tech

Hello,

i´d like to ask what experices you have with Aluma Tech?

I puchased some wheels for my Dnano in December 2009 (at this time they where in stock), i paid via Paypal and thats it. I don´t received the Wheels until now and i never get a response to my eMails from Aluma Tech.

I tried to contact RealTracksOnline and they said to me that they will forward my eMail to Aluma Tech but nothing happend. Then i contact RealTrackOnline again, this time they said they will take a look what happend with my order but thats all, since this mail i don´t get an answer to my mails.

And i´m not the only one, in some german blogs you´ll find similar problems with Aluma Tech.

Sorry for my english, i´m not so familiar with this language.

Greetz Frufo

Last edited by frufo; 03-03-2010 at 05:50 AM.
Old 03-03-2010, 08:18 AM

You are not alone with the international shipping issues from Aluma-Tech. If they have not responded to your emails, I would request a refund through paypal. I have emailed and spoken with Aluma-Tech about several of the delayed orders and they told me that they switched from USPS to FEDEX. They are usually quick to respond and send out additional sets of wheels immediately, allowing the customer to keep the duplicate orders for their inconvenience. We only offered the Aluma-Tech wheels on the RealTracks site as a service. All orders and payments go directly to Aluma-Tech. We have no visibility into the transactions or receive any compensation for orders placed. We have since placed all Aluma-Tech wheels in an "out of stock" status until all shipping issue's are resolved. If you send me an email I will contact them by phone again today about your order.

I personally apologize for your inconvenience and the delay of an order placed through our site.

--
Miles Daddona
RealTracks RC Racing Systems
web: http://realtracksonline.com
email: sales@realtracksonline.com

Last edited by RealTracks; 03-03-2010 at 11:53 AM.
Old 03-04-2010, 02:31 AM

Hi Miles

thanks for your feedback. I already replied to your last mail from Feburary 21, and i´m waiting for an answer now. I have send this mail again to you today.

I tried to contact Aluma Tech via Paypal and requested a refund. But i don´t get a response from Aluma Tech.

Greezt Jan
Old 03-04-2010, 07:20 AM

Hi Jan,
No need to resend your email to me, I could not identify you from your original post, but I am good now. I will call Aluma-Tech today, if they have not sent out your order or if they don't have a tracking number I will ask Aluma-Tech to issue refund to your paypal account and contact you by PM. Again sorry for the delays. It seems to be Germany specific order that are at issue. I also had problem when shipping RealTracks to Germany. Aluma Tech has always been very pro-active and quick to respond in resolving these types of issues. I know it is no excuse but I think they may just be temporarily overwhelmed with work at the moment.

Miles

Last edited by RealTracks; 03-04-2010 at 07:29 AM.
Old 03-08-2010, 08:02 AM

Hello,

i just get my money back. Thanks for your support Miles.

Jan
Old 03-21-2010, 09:45 AM

Im am just checking in to see if anyone is still waiting on any wheel orders from Aluma-Tech. If everyone is satisfied, and Aluma-Tech has resolved the international shipping issues we may put them back up on the site for them. I know they worked hard to try and resolve all of the shipping issues.

Thanks,

Miles