TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts
Old 12-17-2002, 06:50 PM
custom title

Send a message via AIM to eman1
toy east-who has ordered from them?

2 of my friends and I want to order 3 bit char-gs from toyeast.com, but my dad doesn't really trust them(toyeast), because they are overseas.
So can you guys please post if you have bought from there, and how your experience was. Were they easy to deal with?
also, did the bit char-gs have to pass through customs? If so was there any fee that you guys had to pay?
thanks

Last edited by eman1; 12-17-2002 at 07:54 PM.
Old 12-17-2002, 07:29 PM
custom title

TTT
please reply if you have ordered from them and have had a good deal without problems!
Old 12-17-2002, 08:01 PM
Life's a... Bits

Send a message via ICQ to Zakkorn
I bought most of my bits from them.

They are the cheapest.
Their packaging was great in every order and everything arrived sooner than I expected.

The last time I ordered a DigiQ Mitsubishi Lancer (costs $36).
By mistake they sent me a DigiQ Impreza (costs $40).

I sent them an email complaining about their mistake.

And they responded with 2 options for me. Either keep the Impreza and refund me $16 or send the Impreza back and they would pay for every shipping cost.

Of course I selected the 1st.
So at the end I won $20 from nothing.
Really I didn't care that much for the DigiQ, but I was very curious to see what they could do about that.

My advise is order from them.

• Nissan Gloria 2.6 + LightMod + 120mAH Cell -- Honda S2000 Silver 3.0 -- Nissan Fairlady Z 3.0 -- Toyota Supra Silver 3.0 -- Mach 5 3.8 -- Ultra Patrol 3.0 -- Ultra Cosmo 2.2 -- Auto Modellista 2.2 -- Bir Racer TRAX Green 2.6 -- DigiQ Subaru Impreza -- Ferrari Set -- LXX -- AudiTT SE ZipZaps -- Mazda RX-8 XMen ZipZaps
Old 12-17-2002, 08:18 PM
I'll think of something..

I won an auction for a led set from Toyeast, the item took about 2 weeks to get here. The only negative thing I experienced with them is their lack of email replies.

Anyway, concerning customs and fees, I won another auction for a skyline set, the seller was in Japan. It passed through customs with no problem. In other words, don't think ordering from overseas from Toyeast should be any problem.
Old 12-17-2002, 08:22 PM
custom title

thanks for the replies, has anyone else ordered from there?
Old 12-17-2002, 11:19 PM
Swe

My experience with Toyeast is mostly good. They are sending orders very fast. All orders has taken less than a week to Sweden. I have tried both express and airmail and it took a week with both alternatives.
The bad is that when i got problems with some broken parts i first did not know where to turn. I tried a persons mailadress but after 2 tries without any replies i tried to mail to info@toyeast.com. This time i got a reply and i got instructions to send the broken items back. I did so. After little more then 2 weeks without anything happening i send them a new mail. Now they want me to log in to a Customer Support Service and fill in some forms about the broken items. After doing so i got mail from a person where they want me to take a photo of the broken part that i told them i send earlier. After nearly three weeks they have yet not received the broken parts...... I´m not going to be shocked if they never do...

Sorry about my halfpoor english....
Old 12-17-2002, 11:28 PM
go Go GO, JBit Mifune!

got my mach from them and my friends project d from them and an axle set too. all 3 came no probs to NYC in a week and no customs hold up and you dont pay tax if you claim it as a gift and the cost is under 80 bucks i think. cheap and the S&H was very reasonable. the skyline history set right now is only 16 bucks there! and yep i got it lol - let's see if it gets here in a week.
Old 12-17-2002, 11:51 PM
Swe

2 minutes after my last post here toyeast got the broken items..
Old 12-18-2002, 05:45 AM
custom title

thanks, my dad will probabably let me order from there.
Thanks for your replies
Old 12-18-2002, 07:01 AM
TinyRC Newbie

It is a great store... Very good custommer service. Only 10 days delivery here in Europe.

Just got 3 cars, 3 motors, 3 bodies and a coruse set last week!!!
Old 12-18-2002, 04:55 PM
custom title

anyone else have something to say about them or their service?
Old 12-20-2002, 11:51 AM
TinyRC Newbie

Smile Toy East are great

Hi,

I have ordered several times from Toy East and I have always had a very good service. The goods were always wrapped very carefully and in perfect condition.

However, on the last order I placed with them, they wrote the actual value of the parcel on the custom label instead of following my instructions, which meant that I had to pay about 30% additional tax (in the UK).

They admitted their mistake, and sent me a free Tomy G-24 Nissan Fairlady (I only paid for the postage).

They also sent me some new LXX bodies (without me asking anything), because they thought that the LXX bodies of the cars I ordered previously were not to the highest quality (something to do with the rear wing paint...). To be honest, they looked very fine to me (probably even better than most of the shells available, because they are printed, no decals)!

So overall, Toy East is the best place to buy Bit Char-g or clones, and probably the cheapest shop available on the Internet. They often are the first one to sell the new models released.

Normal air delivery takes around 8 days from HK to the UK, which is very acceptable.

Seb

Last edited by Seb123; 12-20-2002 at 11:56 AM.
Old 12-20-2002, 01:49 PM
Retarded Stunt Driver

they sell on ebay. look at their feedback.
Old 12-21-2002, 10:21 AM
TinyRC Newbie

Send a message via ICQ to Stewie
Thumbs up

They are really, really great!
Old 12-26-2002, 02:08 PM
I really should change my title...

Send a message via AIM to SubaruWrxSti Send a message via Yahoo to SubaruWrxSti
Ok eman i had the same problem as you! My dad wouldnt let me order them without some backup and replies from others! Its great! I ordered 2 shipments and im probably gonna get another 1 ! Great!!!! There prices are a Bargain and they take less than a week for regestered airmail to come to the US! No problems at all for me! Once I was ording G-24 The Fairlady Z Booster and they sent me a e-mail saying it might not arrive during christmas(before it) They gave me 2 options to pay 8 dollars and get x-press or stay with mine and get a free tire set! I took #2 because I didn't care about it coming before or after christmas. Then when it came about a week later I got it!!!!!! That was 2 weeks before christmas! I have not recieved the tire set but i am very happy with my purchases!