TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts
Old 09-25-2003, 02:54 PM
Tiny RC Pro

wierd!
Old 10-05-2003, 09:44 PM

Send a message via AIM to Scientist Send a message via Yahoo to Scientist
actually the word ricer is a term used to define asian cars...it originated from the fact that asians grow rice and eat alot of rice hence the terms rice cars...but time changes the meaning of words...but rice rocket is a good thing...and rice is a bad thing...
Old 11-14-2003, 06:11 PM
TinyRC Pro

alright...im not one to do the exterior work (anymore) before the engine...but what if someone strictly wants their car to look better?...has it ever occured to you that they MAY NOT want to go fast/er. its like women putting on makeup, theres no real purpose, but if thats what they want, let them do it (for the record i hate makeup). i only say this because i was once of that opinion...ive since changed my mind...but hey. (still don't have that bodykit...ha.)
-Command Logic Lights
-Bayside Blue Paint Job (pics coming)
-Mild Body Kit
-Stock Tires
-4.5 Toe-In
-Soft springs (all around)
Old 11-14-2003, 06:40 PM
TinyRC Newbie

haterz

Quote:
heres a supra ( actually a quite nice car) but its going into my "imports i hate" catagory because the exhaust pipe is large enough for my fist to go in and clean.
quit being a hater....have you ever even seen that generation stock supra exhaust?.....these are the cars that started these trends.

and the cars at the movies...oh no...I can see stuff worse than that on my drive home.

thanks for the entertaining post though.

Aaron
Old 11-14-2003, 07:53 PM
TinyRC Pro

Why do you hate import so much? It's annoying how everyone's hating nice cars because they're not domestic peices of Sh*T.
Old 11-15-2003, 12:32 AM
TinyRC Pro

hey now, not all domestics are bad. while i am mainly an import (errr..i mean Nissan) guy, i HAVE TO admit that old school American muscle is....well...awesome. Chargers, Chevelles...come on...they are beautiful cars. you are being just as bad as the people you're talking about when you make a blanket statement claiming that all domestics suck. so think about that next time you try to call domestics crap.
-Command Logic Lights
-Bayside Blue Paint Job (pics coming)
-Mild Body Kit
-Stock Tires
-4.5 Toe-In
-Soft springs (all around)
Old 11-15-2003, 12:13 PM
Zip Zap SE Basher

Send a message via AIM to Yugo DSC Maxxer
Quote:
Originally posted by Skyline
hey now, not all domestics are bad. while i am mainly an import (errr..i mean Nissan) guy, i HAVE TO admit that old school American muscle is....well...awesome. Chargers, Chevelles...come on...they are beautiful cars. you are being just as bad as the people you're talking about when you make a blanket statement claiming that all domestics suck. so think about that next time you try to call domestics crap.
I second that!
I also don't think that all imports, or not even most, are crap.
It's just what people do to their imports are carp and in result make the car crap.
Old 11-16-2003, 01:28 AM
IRON MAN OF BIT RACING

"quit being a hater....have you ever even seen that generation stock supra exhaust?.....these are the cars that started these trends.

and the cars at the movies...oh no...I can see stuff worse than that on my drive home."

Haha. Quit being a hater? If you were smart enough you would have read that earlier I had said "not all imports suck just the ones teeny boppers with no experience in cars have and make look like crap and could careless about performance." I should have probably worded it like this:

Not all imports suck. Some have ridiculous bodykits and very annoying exhaust tones. But that can also be said about some domestics. I do however hate seeing kids with imports put a bodykit, new exhaust, and intake and go around saying how they own every Mustang on the street. I do realize that many imports are tuned up and make high hp daily driven cars.

So next time before you go whining about my opinion read all the post. Sorry your not intelligent enough to figure this out, but if the only reason you came to this message board is too complain about what someone says you need to grow up.

By the way I never said that only domestics are good and anything else is crap, hell I drive a Mitsu Eclipse, its not fast nor do I want to spend money on making it faster. Its just a car, it goes from point A to point B.
3.8 motor (well, it doesnt want to run now)
qfm springs
back wheels on front and back
8.25:1 gearing
rare earth magnet steering

Last edited by blacksabbath070; 11-16-2003 at 01:33 AM.
Old 12-11-2003, 10:24 PM
Confirmed: Lost In Fog

Quote:
Originally posted by ax0n
a little late... but this is what we saw opening night 2f2f...

BTW it was supposed to make fun of ricers. the owner was cool as hell

lol, thats the best!
Old 01-05-2004, 12:52 AM

Cars from the muscle car era in the US do suck....i'm not baseing my comments on straight line performance...any retard with legs can drag...thats why i hate drag racing...to go on a circuit requires a lot more skill...and a muscle car without extensive modifications to the suspension system can never handle as good as even the low end japanese and european cars....i hate muscle cars...i hate the sound of a V8 even the toyota V8s and V6s....the sound jus doesn't seem refined enough for me... all my mechanic friends hate working on american built cars...they all think they are pieces of **** when maintance time comes around...but thats just my 2C....although i am starting to like some of the newer cars being produced except the mustang....
Old 01-06-2004, 09:17 PM
TinyRC Pro

Send a message via AIM to JDMDrifter
Personally, I don't like muscle cars because most handle very poorly. However, I do have respect for them and I appreciate them.
I personally am into some imports, but I am definitely for performance before looks. I will be getting a Nissan 240SX and the very first mod will be a Redtop(I'm poor) SR20DET. Not because I'm hopping on the bandwagon;quite the contrary, I would almost get something else because every drift-poser has one. Then I'm going to strip the interior of sound deadening and back seats, a/c(if it has it) and a stereo. I'm not even gonna get custom wheels for a long time, but when I do, I'll be getting Gram Light 57C's. They're high-quality and light, and not too expensive. And what size will they be? 15". My car won't need bigger wheels. Before I get wheels, I'm getting a larger intercooler, HKS 264 cams, a Kaaz 2-way LSD, and a Nismo head. Then I'll get an APEX'i Super AFC. In order to clear a larger intercooler better, and to have better airflow, I'll be converting to a Silvia front end. Then I'll take out the little carbon-fiber piece between the headlights and replace it with a grille, once again, to help airflow. And of course, when I get the money, I'll be getting an APEX'i N1 exhaust. And guess what? The tip will be fairly large. Turbocharged motors can build up backpressure with a small exhaust, and a large amount of power can be gained with a larger one. The same applies to the Supra that was shown. The HKS Dragger exhaust is huge, and yet when applied to the Supra it can add lots of power. Something I won't be adding is a boy-racer bodykit, or a wing. I won't regularly be going 90+mph, why do I need a wing? I will be adding a dry CF hood(made by my brother and his friend), but as soon as I get the money, I'm painting it to match the car. I won't have an Option sticker on the back; instead, I'll have a GRiD Race Technologies sticker and an OppLock sticker, to promote my brother's company.

-XMod Skyline GT-R
-Yokomo MR-4TCSD Drifter, SS5800 powered, 180SX, Chaser, Stratus, Skyline, RX-8, and a few other bodies
-Yokomo GT-4 RTR, too much to list
-Savage 21, O.S. .21RG-X w/Nova Head, custom center skidplate
Old 01-06-2004, 10:17 PM

cool nice choice...me and my friends tryna get a 180SX for a project car to get our shop started

this one already has a HKSGT253 Ball bearing turbo, front mount intercooler, 17 inch rims with 17x9s up front and 17x10s in the rear...JIC coil overs, sparco bucket seats, roll cage and puttnig down 312HP to the wheels,
should have this car by easter depending on how long it takes to ship
plan on changing the rims to 17x9 and 17x10 volk TE-37s

if you want a jdm silvia or 180 i can give u a couple links

Last edited by Scientist; 01-06-2004 at 10:20 PM.
Old 01-07-2004, 02:11 PM
TinyRC Pro

That's alright, I'm gonna try to save up all the money myself, for about a year, so I can fund the 240SX. If I get lucky, though, my dad might buy me a Silvia when we're in Europe. We'll probably go on the BMW European Delivery trip, and if we see any cars worth buying when we're there, I could be a lucky man.
By the way, that's a very nice RPS13, an example of a car with very tasteful and useful mods. If I had the money I would switch to TE-37's too, they're one of my favorite wheels, very light.

-XMod Skyline GT-R
-Yokomo MR-4TCSD Drifter, SS5800 powered, 180SX, Chaser, Stratus, Skyline, RX-8, and a few other bodies
Old 01-07-2004, 02:19 PM
Confirmed: Lost In Fog

Quote:
Originally posted by JDMDrifter
That's alright, I'm gonna try to save up all the money myself, for about a year, so I can fund the 240SX. If I get lucky, though, my dad might buy me a Silvia when we're in Europe. We'll probably go on the BMW European Delivery trip, and if we see any cars worth buying when we're there, I could be a lucky man.
By the way, that's a very nice RPS13, an example of a car with very tasteful and useful mods. If I had the money I would switch to TE-37's too, they're one of my favorite wheels, very light.

keep your eyes open for Audi S3's.........they are the tightest hatchbacks ive ever seen!

i love european cars.......lived in europe for 2 years...part of me still lives in europe (my mind.......i can not stop thinking about europe......especially switzerland, my favorite country.....).....

enjoy your time in the EU!
Old 01-07-2004, 07:32 PM
TinyRC Pro

Audi S3's are sick, but since there was never a US model you have to pay for crash-testing, which is several hundred thousand I've heard.
I lived in Munich for a year, but I was only 4 so I don't remember a whole lot. But what I do remember is good .

-XMod Skyline GT-R

Last edited by JDMDrifter; 07-04-2004 at 04:21 PM.