TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts
Old 01-30-2003, 09:16 PM

Thumbs up Alberta modders

ok the "anyone in edmonton?" thread has got people from everywhere in alberta so i made this one for all Albertans to post there cool only in canada finds ect and also to share knowlege with fellow Albertans

Last edited by dabigpig; 02-03-2003 at 10:42 PM.
Old 01-30-2003, 09:20 PM
Got Avatar?

Sounds like a good plan, heh does this mean we are closing down the emensly huge Edmonton thread???
Old 01-30-2003, 09:21 PM
Eat my Shorts

Send a message via ICQ to Happy_Boy
Haha nice!...no more being scared to post in the 300+ thread..haha

Err, i live in sw calgary.
anddd i own a AM set
and.....3.0 motor...gear set.
and thats IT!....so far
Old 01-30-2003, 09:23 PM

this thread is a little less intimidating that the 300+ page and hopfully we can get more people to be here and we can still use the edmonton thread for reference (puts edmonton thread in library)
Old 01-30-2003, 09:41 PM
C_CRX

Good idea on the new thread. Hope it's as successful as the Edmonton one!
Old 01-30-2003, 09:43 PM
Got Avatar?

well seeing as its been alive for just a few minutes and its already almost got a full page.... I think it should do just fine, lol

Even got one new poster already.. score
Old 01-30-2003, 09:46 PM
Rice Me

Send a message via ICQ to nrmcj Send a message via AIM to nrmcj
aww! it took me some good effort to make that thread huge...

heh actually this is a little fresher... much better ^_^ i can safely say, by the end of the february we're gonna rack up another 30 some pages...

dang... my celica body's takin' some real abuse these last few days... somehow, i ran it into a corner and put a dent in the front bumper, then something fell on it and put a little nick in the windshield, and now i ran the damn thing under a door at full speed with dark blue gears... it took me like, 25 feet to get up to full speed and POW! now i got a scratch on the roof... luckily, my friend has a really nice set of model paints and some chinese caligraphy brushes... but i gotta wait 2 months, then take a pic of supra AND the celica! wee! team toyota!!

happy boy- welcome =)
is your 3.0 a tomy? cuz mine wont start consistantly in my normal car... does it start in yours?

oooh, swavey, should we post what we're askin you for again?
Old 01-30-2003, 09:52 PM
Got Avatar?

Nah pie, I wouldnt worry about it, I got it all down on paper......

..............somehwere

(swavey looks around eyes wide)

I gotta break out my bits today, I have been to busy to play with em lately, gonna give em a good workout after work i guess, lol. maybe now that there will be more people posting here, more will want cars from me, hehe
Old 01-30-2003, 10:04 PM
Rice Me

great! thx a bundle!!

hmm just wondering... have you ever seen any japanese non-tomy hop ups there? (motors, gears, etc), heh, playing with bits is fun ^_^ mmm... bits... **runs off to get mine now**

ooo my dad just jacked the digicam from work!! unfortunately, he didnt bring the USB cord... lol, but expect pictures and stuff by wednesday next week! hehe, im eager to see what everyone thinks of my bit ^_^
i'd better not run it much... 1 scratch is already too many =(
Old 01-30-2003, 10:05 PM

i can't take it i need to drive my car it's been too long and i want my dual cell mod stupid crackeling battery lol anyways i wonder what else i will end up buying in Red Deer tomorrow.
we should have a recap of the old thread a sort of what happened that might help out the newbies so when something gets brought up from the old thread they just come to page1 (or 2 by the speed of things) this is just a random thought so tell me what you think.
C_CRX-- what is the deal with the magnets are they still available or have you forgottten about it?

pie-- what ever happened to the stickers you were making? can i get a picture of what you are puting on them (assuming you haven't given up hehe)
Old 01-30-2003, 10:13 PM
Eat my Shorts

Send a message via ICQ to Happy_Boy
pie - my 3.0 is a tomy bitcharg..it runs perfectly....and since i'm new with the tiny r/c's i cant really tell/know what is wrong with urs....sorry to hear about that though,, how you get that badboy fixed up =)
Old 01-30-2003, 10:22 PM
Got Avatar?

heh, Pie was making stickers??? must have missed that page, lol... Take a day out of posting and you miss like 2 pages, haha

What kinds of stickers pie? I amk very curious about this, cause i do digital design, and wanna learn more about stickers/ decal sheets that i can make myself and print myself... I figure i could come up wth some pretty sweet designs!

hey Happy_Boy Welcome aboard! Glad to have you posting with us.... Just a warning: be ready to read a lot!!! Going over a page or two a day is not uncommon once we get on a role!.......................... oh! and post a lot too, heh

To get the grasp of a lot of stuff we are talking abiut right now, i would suggest reading near the end of the Edmonton thread, then it wont seem so garbled :-)

I got an idea, we should all post an actual formal "who we are" thing, just so its easier to learn about the different "members" of this club thing, Name, Location, Ago, Hobbies, you Bits. ect.....

Last edited by Swavey; 01-30-2003 at 10:25 PM.
Old 01-30-2003, 10:26 PM
Rice Me

Waa the cracking battery @_@ that’s no good…. Heh, that’s a good idea, the recap thing… ohhh yeah, kk I’ll get to work on the banners 2morro or something… I should be done by the weekend, and I got a ton of time to take picutres… I hope! Im thinking AMC in a italics font… hehe! Looks fast! Hmm well, I got some interesting red film tape stuff that my dad brought home… again… lol, but im thinking of putting AMC – alberta modder’s club on it… and using it as a windshield banner! You know, just so that we have a little bit of a family/club mentality… the banner's simply words... i know you can come up with some craaazy stuff!! heh, avatar skillz!

Heh, there’s really nothing actually Wrong with my 3.0, that’s just the way they are for a lot of people… thx for the support tho ^_^

Hmm swavey, I just got the order in from my friend… he’s lookin for a black 35MHz celica, and the same supra I am… so make that 2 silver supras… thx !! we’re thinkin of combining for yet another one, but it’ll take a while to decide… heh, if ur buyin 2morro, that be a lot of boxes… ! heh thanks!!

*edit: whoops, cancel that black celica... he's changed his mind to.. silver s2000!
Old 01-30-2003, 10:30 PM
C_CRX

I can still get the magnets. Just tell me how many you need and if ANYONE ELSE WANTS ANY TELL ME ASAP. Remember, you need 2 to make the same size as a regular Bit size magnet. Price will be under $2 shipped, EACH. The more you get, the cheaper it will be.

I'm definitly going on a shopping spree tomorrow. Not only do I get a fat paycheck tomorrow but I also need to catch up on my modding (getting 2-3 new KIT racers tomorrow, one of those Walmart crane thing). Finally fully over my cold and feeling like modding again.
Old 01-30-2003, 10:35 PM
Got Avatar?

haha will someone start the "self introduction stuff" I dont want to be the first........ just post stuff about your surrent situation and ****.

Lol, who knows, maybe Pie or I could creat personalized car decals....