TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts
Old 10-03-2009, 12:24 PM

RealTracks Home Timing System

I am close to releasing a few prototype single car systems to several experienced RC enthusiest for test and evaluation. It is a single car Laptop or PC USB break-beam system. It is designed for the average home user not needing a multi-car system. It has many features for storing driver info, car set-up, and courses with times to have a historical record of car set-up and performance. You can race race against your best times or any times you input and get voice feedback on your position and lap times for a virtual race or a real testing session. I am still working on the online portion that allows you to set-up your own online races for others to join, as well as a dedicated server that is always up. It is obviously compatible with any rc car, Mini Z's as well. It works out of the box on Flat Track and will only require a hole in 2 sections of RCP guard rail to function. I gave my RCP away a few years ago when I thought I was out of the hobby permanently, so I have to get some more to test out the best method for moding the guardrail. Here are a few videos showing some screens. You can turn off the voice notifications such as "That's a new lap record" that you can hear in one of the videos. I am trying to keep the street price around $50.00 USD. I just finished a large project with my business so I am hoping to be able to dedicate a significant amount of time to this over the next few weeks. Your input and suggestions for features to be included is welcome since the software is not finalized at this time.

Simple Lap Time Screen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CDVUqyGsq-Y

Skid Pad Testing Screen
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=H4CyTKoLICI

Last edited by RealTracks; 10-14-2009 at 03:44 PM.
Old 10-03-2009, 12:51 PM
TinyRC & Mini-zRacer Fan

Send a message via AIM to arch2b
sounds promising
Old 10-13-2009, 10:00 AM

Timing System Garage data

Here is a screen shot showing the initial garage screen. This one is a common screen for the Mini z and dNaNo. If there is interest we can make custom screens for each. Not only does it update the database but it keeps a historical record of changes to better evaluate set-ups. It is linked to the timer track times and skid pad as well. Feel free to add suggestions now as we can add them easily now.
Thanks
Attached Images
File Type: jpg RTTS_Garage.jpg (271.3 KB, 6 views)

Last edited by RealTracks; 10-21-2009 at 10:47 PM.
Old 10-14-2009, 02:01 PM

**Marc,
i know it's hard but please try to remain on topic. thread titles are there to indicate what the topic of discussion is within that thread. no where within this title, "RealTracks Home Timing Home" does it leave an opening for general questions on realtracks track systems. there are exiting threads that are already well suited to your question or you can start a new one.**

Thank you,
arch2b

Last edited by arch2b; 10-14-2009 at 02:11 PM. Reason: no where close to being on topic
Old 01-30-2010, 05:40 PM
glowster21

Realtracks,
I sent you an email about local pickup. Looking forward to getting my hands on your Track!!!
Old 01-30-2010, 07:07 PM

Hi Joe,
You must have missed my reply email to you. "Build Right - Fly Right Hobbies" in Wallingford, CT will be stocking RealTracks for retail sales in CT. I just built a 8' X 12' RealTracks platform layout at his facility. We also have demo Epoch cars there to test and purchase. If you are racing dNaNo's feel free to bring them to test on the track. You will need a soft tire compound on those however. We are building up his inventory of track so call before go to be sure they have a Trac kPack in stock. They may have a 30 piece track pack in stock. Pricing is comparable with Internet pricing. I will probably be there monday after 6:00PM

Here are some pics of the new Track Table
http://realtracksonline.com/dnano_mi...ack_table.html

Thanks,