TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts
Old 01-31-2003, 08:49 PM
shanly

my new body kit

im done with it, just need to paint it. i can show pics of it unpainted....i found this really good stuff for making awsome body kits. i got it from my art teacher, dont know what it is, yet. when i find out ill fill you in. this thing is gonna be pimp when its done
Old 02-01-2003, 02:58 AM

Send a message via AIM to tegboi Send a message via Yahoo to tegboi
sweet doode. yea, for me, i just molded my body kit on. i used parts from other cars, and made them kits by molding them on. so now it looks pretty sick, but the way the front holds on is sorta wack, it's using a metal clip, you can see it from the front, but it still looks nice. i got sides and front done. rear not sure what to use yet. and im converting the benz into a generation 2 integra. it'll be sweet, expecially with my interior. you all will see it on monday or tuesday (cali time)
www.g2ic.com
Old 02-01-2003, 01:56 PM
shanly

cool, good luck with it. i am done making mine, almost anyway. i still has to smooth the kit out with this stuff i got, but the main part is done, then, i have to paint it. its all primed up and ready to be smoothed and painted. YAY
Attached Images
File Type: jpg skyline bodykit side view.jpg (46.6 KB, 176 views)
Old 02-01-2003, 01:57 PM
shanly

more pics.... remember, i still have to smooth it out
Attached Images
File Type: jpg skylinebody front view.jpg (77.0 KB, 174 views)
Old 02-01-2003, 02:38 PM
Corolla Power!

Send a message via AIM to Pojo
Nice bodykit Shanly, but JTM, my client, is still awaiting payment from you. I suggest you mail off his money before you mail off for more putty.

Old 02-01-2003, 02:39 PM

my body kit is nothing like yours. in cars, i like sleek kits, if u know about cars, then u proly know about mugen. i got a VIS RS kit on my car, and its clean, but i want to make it a MUFEN imitation. so the kit on my mini is like.. not really wild n crazy. yea, urs looks nice, just needs some smoothening out. i cant mold with tamiya putty. when i try to mold, it falls apart. i think i have t let it sit for a quick few seconds to harden, so i can shape it. what's ur technique? for me, i cut up some body parts from spare bodies that are not good anymore, then cut to the right size, sand them down to fit snug, super glue, then mold over to be smooth. i'll take a picture of the nderside of the body to show you the different pieces of bodies there are. they're in differeent colors. hehehe.
www.g2ic.com
Old 02-01-2003, 04:30 PM
shanly

i do know about cars, so i know what mugen is. i WAS trying to imitate a black widow bodykit BUT, things never come out the way you want em to. and taimya putty is what is going on to smooth it out. i noticed that since it is very soft and mushy,it is perfect for taking thin coats and smoothing out all the bumps on myfront and rear bumper. the side skirts i am not TOO concered about but i will still smmoth those out too. right now i am also thinking of what its paintjob should look like. i am thinking either SI blue (look at a honda civic SI in blue to know what color im talking bout) or black. i think black because i have two red "neons" (LED bulbs) already molded into the front and rear bumper. i am looking to give it that streetglow, under chassis neon kit. i also want to have power to back up my looks, so i am adding a set of speedgears, maybe a dual battery and a 3.0 motor.
Old 02-01-2003, 04:33 PM
Corolla Power!

Pay JTM his due money!

Old 02-01-2003, 04:47 PM
shanly

stop, i dont owe YOU anything. you have no right to be spamming my threads
Old 02-01-2003, 04:51 PM
Corolla Power!

Point taken.

Old 02-02-2003, 02:56 AM

hehe, i cant put n e thing in my car. it's all show baybee. yea, si blue is nice, i seen the color on alot of real cars. hehe, in the club im in, www.g2ic.com there are alot of people with their tegs in si blue. im thinkin bout makin my model flat black, and get the wheels in gun metal. and have em gloss n shiney. it's sorta ghetto/lame cuz it uses a metal clip thing i made to hold the front down, for some reason it wont stay down without force. it'll be nice.
www.g2ic.com
Old 02-02-2003, 09:43 AM
L&M Autoworks

Send a message via AIM to Vyrus
Hmmm...

Remind me a lot of the Blitz Skyline! Looks good though, and if you don't mind my asking - how long did it take you to make that?
Thanks,
-Cyrus