TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts
Old 01-29-2003, 05:34 PM
TinyRC Pro

Who Makes Custom Bodys?!

who makes custom bodies cuz i need a certain body
Old 01-29-2003, 06:32 PM
"I could quit by Tuesday"

What kind of body are you thinking of?
Old 01-29-2003, 06:40 PM
TinyRC Pro

pagani zonda c12
ferrari enzo
lambo diablo
catalac cien
gillet vertigo
suzuki escudo
Old 01-29-2003, 06:52 PM
"I could quit by Tuesday"

That Cadillac Cien is pretty cool looking. I might have a go at that someday, maybe the Diablo too. I haven't even heard of some of those cars. lol. I've got a Mustang that's almost ready for mass-production. Then I'm gonna make the old school VW Beetle that everyone seems to want(including me), but I'll mostly be making American cars.
Old 01-29-2003, 07:06 PM
DriFt OnLi

Send a message via AIM to takumi_drifto Send a message via Yahoo to takumi_drifto
can anyone make a truck? i want a toyota tacoma.. or perferably a 89 toyota pick up, u no with big ol tires! hhehe man i love that truck!
Old 01-29-2003, 07:58 PM
Holy Crap!

Send a message via AIM to ugh
Please!

I'd would really REALLY REALLY like it if someone could make me a 2002 Chili Red Mini Cooper S with a white roof and white hood stripes. this is my dad's car and I LOVE it! If someone could do that for me (paint and everything), could someone give me a price? THANX!
I am very stupid when it comes to anything concerning tiny radio control cars, but at school it is a different story (I know none of you care what my life is like at school). Please do not criticize me for being idiotic and asking stupid questions that I should know. I have no skills when it comes to modding and driving Microsizers and other micro radio control cars. Please help me to raise my self-esteem. I don't handle criticizm well and when I do, I usually go cry into a pillow and scream and break things. In short, be nice to me (it may be hard though through all of my annoyance). Thanks pal!
Old 01-29-2003, 08:26 PM
~Bit+Racer+3~

UGH Look at Nikko IRacers. Better overall cars & they have that EXACT car (w/o hood stripes but you can add those) I would like to see a VW new beetle body made for Nikko Iracers. I'd pay $5 for one (I only got $5 right now)
Old 01-29-2003, 08:29 PM
isk8element too.

Send a message via Yahoo to isk8blind
ugh

dude UGH mini coopers are F@$#in pimp my dad likes those and wanted to get one and at first a thought they were gay but now i think there the $h!t. candy apple red or pure blue with white stripes and 20's
Old 01-29-2003, 08:33 PM
Holy Crap!

Send a message via AIM to ugh
hey, ~bit+racer+3~, I already know about the Nikko mini, but I don't want to have to buy a new car just for the body, plus that body doesn't look too good. i would much prefer a Mini for my microsizer. PLEASE, SOMEONE BUILD ME A MINI COOPER S THAT IS THE COLORS POSTED IN MY PREVIOUS POST. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
I am very stupid when it comes to anything concerning tiny radio control cars, but at school it is a different story (I know none of you care what my life is like at school). Please do not criticize me for being idiotic and asking stupid questions that I should know. I have no skills when it comes to modding and driving Microsizers and other micro radio control cars. Please help me to raise my self-esteem. I don't handle criticizm well and when I do, I usually go cry into a pillow and scream and break things. In short, be nice to me (it may be hard though through all of my annoyance). Thanks pal!
Old 01-29-2003, 10:51 PM

Someone mentioned i should post so here so the Bit guys dont feel left out....

At the moment i do not "Create" new bodies but i am offering bodies that fit both the ZZ and Bit Chassis. Ex. For the Bit right now im offering the '69' Charger. For additional information on Bit Bodies ( or ZZ's like the Acura RSX or Cadillac Escalade) please e-mail :
Carbodies@hotmail.com
Old 01-29-2003, 10:54 PM
TinyRC Pro

Mini RC Man,

Here's a Ferrari Enzo bit body on ebay ;

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll...&category=2565

I bought a Lamborghini Murcielago bit body from him and it's the best bit body I've every seen! They are very high quality, they're much much better than the Tomy Bodies. But they're are much more expensive though.

Ryan
HPI Micro RS4 14t Pinion
ABC DTM Bearings
ABC DTM-SP Foam Tires
Dynamite Aluminum Body Posts
Foam Insulation Home Made Bumper
31MPH or 50 km/hour

Green Lamborghini Murcielago MicroSizer

Rare Earth Magnets & Steering Spring Saver Mods
Old 01-30-2003, 12:13 AM
Corolla Power!

Send a message via AIM to Pojo
Yeah, that's the thing with custom bodies...they cost big money! Average asking price for a really good custom body you can appreciate later on is about $20. In no way can you expect to pay $5 for a custom beetle body. I say this because a few ppl on here can't seem to grasp the concept that cheap custom bodies aren't a common occurance right now, and that list the dude who started this thread made is gonna cost almost or over $200USD. On another note, I can't wait for my Viper GTS!!!

Old 01-30-2003, 11:47 AM
TinyRC Pro

I would really appreciate it if someone could make me a 1970 Plymouth super bird or a 1983 dodge Omni/horizon (my car custom rallyed out by me! ill do the mods i just need the basic shell and ill do the paint too) thanks to anyone who can find or do this for me
Old 01-30-2003, 12:57 PM
TinyRC Pro

Pojo- where did you order your Viper? I'm looking but all find are slot HO bodies for ZZ cars.
Old 01-30-2003, 02:29 PM
mmmmmmmm bittssss

Send a message via AIM to zipsnbits
Quote:
Originally posted by ugh
hey, ~bit+racer+3~, I already know about the Nikko mini, but I don't want to have to buy a new car just for the body, plus that body doesn't look too good. i would much prefer a Mini for my microsizer. PLEASE, SOMEONE BUILD ME A MINI COOPER S THAT IS THE COLORS POSTED IN MY PREVIOUS POST. PLEASE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
so you want a mini cooper for you microsizer??? here go to here they have em, for 2.95 i think the site