TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts
Old 03-10-2010, 01:50 PM

Send a message via AIM to DaddyG
WOW!!!! 5000 laps in a month!!!! Thanx for the upgrade Hobbytown Fairfield!!! Your guyz ROCK
Old 03-26-2010, 09:33 AM

So he had some good back to back competitive racing last night using the " U " Shape track layout. This track layout if fast, and allows the modded guys to really push there cars. He had some new faces running with us last night just wanna say thanks to them for coming in and checking it out.. it was a father and son deal, they had there own little race going on between them besides racing everyone else on the track.

Everyone else has been getting better with racing around the track, less bumping going on and cleaner passes, which is great on there times.. Everyone was putting down some clean lap times and popping out over 50 to 60 laps in 5 mins.... Congrats...

So the results to last nights race are::::

A-Main:

1st. Mr B1gg 65 laps @ 5:01.90 Fastest Time of 3.94
Car: Mitsubishi Evo

2nd: SkylineFrank 64 Laps @ 5:03.90 Fastest Time of 4.03
Car: Subaru WRX STi

3rd: DaddyG 53 Laps @ 5:01.59 Fastest Time of 4.24
Car: 2010 Skyline GT-R

B-Main:

1st: Scott 46 Laps @ 5:05.01 Fastest Lap of 4.91
Car: Ferrari Enzo

2nd: Artie 37 Laps @ 5:03.01 Fastest Lap of 4.86
Car: Lamborghini Murcelago

3rd: Matt 28 Laps @ 5:06.32 Fastest Lap of 4.97
Car: Mazda 787B

Congrats to all the winners in each class... Good Racing..

See you guys next week for practice....

Rich
Old 03-26-2010, 06:08 PM

Send a message via AIM to MRB1GG Send a message via Yahoo to MRB1GG
hey rich thanks for making dnano racing possible ...

its gotten so intense hehehehe that A main was crazy first place changing back and forth between frank and myself it was crazy fun .....keeping up with frank made me sweat lol

thanks again see you tuesday
Old 04-02-2010, 09:21 AM

Send a message via AIM to DaddyG
wow last night (4-1-10) was nuts. First time sweating like i did in the A-Main trying to keep the lead but i messed up on the last lap. Good running Rich.. I love the new car... Cant wait till next week to start the real deal up....
Old 04-02-2010, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRB1GG View Post
hey rich thanks for making dnano racing possible ...

its gotten so intense hehehehe that A main was crazy first place changing back and forth between frank and myself it was crazy fun .....keeping up with frank made me sweat lol

thanks again see you tuesday
No problem bro... you guys make it possible. Every week you guys show up to keep it a live and going.. Thank you..

And that was some good racing... you and frank were like back to back battling for 1st place.. Excellent work and great job winning it...

Congrats
Old 04-02-2010, 10:15 AM

Question

Quote:
Originally Posted by DaddyG View Post
wow last night (4-1-10) was nuts. First time sweating like i did in the A-Main trying to keep the lead but i messed up on the last lap. Good running Rich.. I love the new car... Cant wait till next week to start the real deal up....
Yes sir.... It was nuts.. I love the 787B... that car is sick.. I will post up the results later today if it isnt that busy here at work... Love that track layout... a lot of fun man..

Thanks again..good job Greg.. was very competitive.. i was working hard to catch back up to you guys...
Old 07-12-2010, 11:40 AM

So as everyone knows we have the Store vs Store regionals going on so we will be doing Practice on Tuesdays and Race on Thursdays....

Also we will be giving out a $25.00 gift card to those who bring a friend to race and there friend decides to buy a dnano car package... and ther are no limits to how many people you bring either....So get your friends off the Computers and Game Consoles and come race..

A few things came in to stock....

We got in the USB Fast Charger selling for $45.00.. This is nice for quick charging the batteries...I will also setup a usb block for those who will like to plug into it.. Great to also save money on AA batteries... so get them while there still hotttt.... I have 3 instock left..

We also got in the I.C.S. USB Adapter Set for the Mini-Z and Dnano Gyro.. This software will allow you to fine tune the Gyro unit... I only have 1 left in stock $69.99...

Also got in the New Audi R8 car, 2 left on those...

See you guys Tue...

Rich