TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts
Old 02-03-2010, 04:25 PM

Hey guys SkylineFrank here. Ive been doing very well with my skyline. I put 40 tires up front and 10 tires in the rear. Last night I reach 1000 laps and received a free medium carbon fiber rear suspension plate from Hobby Town. My car runs even better now with that new plate. Cant wait for tomorrow night. I love this hobby cause I can do it year round
Old 02-03-2010, 05:32 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by RealTracks View Post
Rich,

Sounds great, I should be there around 5:00PM, I don't want to interfere with your schedule, so don't worry about setting it up early.

Thanks and see you tomorrow,

Miles
It isn't a interferance, actually I'm happy cause I get to setup earlier then normal which means more track time. So yeh I will see you tomorrow and if you want to bring down a few Rims for the boss man to see maybe we can set something where we can carry them..

See you tomorrow..

Rich
Old 02-03-2010, 05:44 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by SkylineFrank View Post
Hey guys SkylineFrank here. Ive been doing very well with my skyline. I put 40 tires up front and 10 tires in the rear. Last night I reach 1000 laps and received a free medium carbon fiber rear suspension plate from Hobby Town. My car runs even better now with that new plate. Cant wait for tomorrow night. I love this hobby cause I can do it year round
Yeh Frank that Skyline looks great on the track, and once again Congrats on completing the 1000 Laps.... You earned that Carbon Chassis Plate.

Soon you will be hitting that 5000 Lap, I'm looking forward to see who else is going to get the 1000 lap completion!!

See you Tomorrow for some racing... I hope your ready for the.....

...................................THUNDER.... LOL..

This is starting to get fun now....

Thanks

Rich
Old 02-08-2010, 01:13 PM

Sorry guys, I've been behind schedule I haven't had a chance to post the results from Last thursday race... I should have it up by tonight,

Thanks

Rich

Last edited by Redbaja; 02-08-2010 at 01:16 PM.
Old 02-12-2010, 09:55 AM

We had a Great race night last night.... There were a lot of fast guys last night making and breaking lap times back to back.... Once again I want to say thanks to everyone that made it out last night to race, Greatly appreciated.

Now lets get the Mains...

We found that seperating the Mains and Qaulifiers made it easier for marshalling, so we ran 2 Mains...

B-Main Results:

1st. Ralphie ( Trict-GTr ) 53 laps @ 5:02.78 Fastest Lap: 4.35

2nd. DaddyG ( Greg ) 46 Laps @ 5:04.78 Fastest Lap: 5.20

3rd. Gordak ( Sam ) 38 Laps @ 5:08.03 Fastest Lap: 5.60

A-Main Results:

1st. SkylineFrank ( Frank ) 56 Laps @ 5:02.23 Fastest Lap: 4.48

2nd. Mri B1gg ( Cecilio ) 52 Laps @ 5:01.73 Fastest Lap: 4.53

3rd. HTU Rich ( RedBaja ) 51 Laps @ 5:05.67 Fastes Lap: 4.60

Now I wanna say Congrats to everyone, I see a lot of improvement. You guys are getting cleaner racing around the track and you look great.

Now there were some Lap Times broken last night and some made.... As you all remember I currently held the fastest lap for the Stock class with a 4.49..

Tuesday night SkylineFrank broke that with a 4.43.... Congrats Franks...

He then broke that record last night with a 4.41 and then again with a impressive run 4.37...

Well once again frank was only able to hold onto it for so long when someone again beat that fast time with something even faster............ HHMMMM............ I wonder who that could be....... lol...

OMGGGG IT's........... REDBAJA....... What, Me.... Again.....lol... J/k

Yes people, I was able to keep a very tight and clean line with the Subaru, My Time I put down was a 4.35

But it wasnt easy, and Frank did set a high bar for me to even attempt, I'm very impressed that for someone with no background of racing is able to be very competitive....

Also congrats to Mr.B1gg for giving us all one hell of a battle last night, he took down Second place in his first A-Main race.... Great Job....

Now we have 2 new Fastest Lap times for the Stock and Mod Class.....

Stock Class Fastest Lap: 4.35 By RedBaja

Car: Subaru
Stock besides Tires. Kyosho 40F/ 10R .5oz of Lead weight

Mod Class Fastest Lap: 4.18 By Ralphie ( Trict- GTR )

Car: Skyline GT-R R35
Mods: Ball Bearing Diff, 10F/10R Tires, Ball Bearing Kit, X-Speed Motor 1.25oz of lead weight.

Looking forward to seeing everyone again this Tuesday Night for Open Practice... As everyone can see the meaning " Practice Makes Perfect " really does work... A lot of guys are getting faster, cleaner, and better around the track... I'm very happy with the group of guys I have racing here..

Thanks to everyone and see you next week..

Rich
Old 02-19-2010, 10:52 AM

Great Racing last night here at HobbyTown.....

We had some new faces racing with us on the track and were doing very well with the cars around the track.

Once again last night was very EXCITING!!!! There were some lap times broken again this time in both classes... Stock.... and Open...

Lets start with last nights Results:

A-Main Results...

1st. SkylineFrank 57 Laps@ 5:02.93 Fast Lap: 4.10

2nd. Mr B1gg 49 Laps@ 5:04.26 Fast lap: 4.81

3rd. Ralphie 48 Laps@ 5:03.62 Fast Lap: 4.10

4th. DaddyG 47 Laps@ 5:01.00 Fast Lap: 4.82

B-Main Results:

1st. Gordak 45 Laps@ 5:01.25 Fast Lap: 4.82

2nd. Kurt 42 Laps@ 5:08.29 Fast Lap: 5.37

3rd. Jackson 41 Laps@ 5:02.21 Fast Lap: 5.30

These are the results from last nights race.....

Now lets get to the good news...

A few of my racers here have improved there driving skills and have gotten very comfortable with there cars on the track, which results in progress... and progress it was last night..

Gordak drives a Ferrari Modena and he comes every week and everytime he is here I see a lot of progress with him on the track... Well the fastest Gordak has gone around the track is the mid 5sec club... Last night he amazed himself and me to when he zoomed around the track and put down his new personal fasted lap of a 4.82.....WOW... Amazing Sam...I love it... Great work....

Next is DaddyG, this person has no history of racing at all, but has the drive to improve himself to become a competitor. DaddyG has only been here racing with us 3 times now and Last night really showed how he pushes himself with his Cool Moded # 29 Harvick Nascar Body... DaddyG was dealing with some good rear wheel hop and was able to keep control of the car and put down his new best Personal Lap time of a 4.82, which is a big drop from his normal 5.10...Congrats Greg... Looking good on the track.. very impressed... Keep up the good work...

Now Last night we had two new faces to the table racing with us I wanna say thanks to Jackson who is a good friend of mine and Thanks to Jackson's friend Kurt who came with him to race with us, these guys rented our Store Subaru and Mazda 787B and they both were doing great on the track... But you coiuld see some rivaly going on there between the two, but its was all fun with them laughing and enjoying putting each other in to the wall...lol.. it was funny..

So this is what most are waiting for, there were Records Broken last night...

Stock Class:

SkylineFrank put the Skyline to the side and broke out his new Ferrari Enzo last night and was on a roll to setting some new records.. and that he did.. The Enzo was very impressive out of the box and as soon as he through it down on the table I knew he was out for Blood... lol.... Frank did a few passes to get comfortable with the car making adjustments here and there each time he completed a lap until he found the perfect setup.... And that he did Find... After about 10 or so laps Frank beat my record of 4.35 with the a 4.23... but he was not done there, it wasn't enough for him.. He continued on like a like a lion in the wilderness searching for that perfect line, that perfect turn... that perfect time.... after a few more laps he then put down a 4.19, but once again he wasn't happy... during the A-Main Race frank was able to throw down a Impressive time of 4.10.... Now frank felt he was satisfied... So congrats to frank for setting a new time for everyone to work for... He was driving very clean last night and looked awesome around the track... I was so impressed with the Enzo that I will make that car my First Dnano Car....Thanks Frank...

Open Class:

Congrats also to Ralphie who has set a new record for the Open Class ralph had some problems with the skyline and was getting very fustrated with the car until he remember he had purchased the Carrera GT.... after getting the car Registered he then did a few practice laps with it on the track and found that the car handles well but he wasn't up to par with him with speed, thats when a light bulb popped up and he had a great Idea.. He then went back to the drawing table and decided to remove all the performace parts from the Skyline and place them on the GT... Now the car was up to Par for his drving skill.....The car was Fast, agile, quick.... Now Ralp was on the hunt for the new fastest record for Open Class... and he felt he had the winning car... Well he was right, his best time was a 4.18 with the skyline and he was able to to crush that with a fast pass of a 4.10.... Congrats Ralph for running good last night... that GT looks awesome on the track..

I also want to say Great Job to Mr B1gg... he is getting good and has found his nitch... he once again made it into the A-main and was very competitive, he was neck and neck with frank for a while and even had the lead for a few laps... he is a great up comer and I warn anyone that races with him, he is real smooth with his lancer and always looks for that quick pass... Don't make a false move around this gu, he will make you pay for it with a pass to fast you won't know what happened...lol... Great job Mr B1gg... your looking very good on the track, and I'm very impressed that the lancer is running so well...

I wanna say thanks to everyone who showed up for Tue nights practice even the snow, and also thanks for coming out tonight to race.

Thanks again...

Rich
Old 02-19-2010, 11:31 AM

Send a message via AIM to MRB1GG Send a message via Yahoo to MRB1GG
Thumbs up

thanks rich for all the kudos ....although if it wasn't for your dedication we wouldn't have a place to run you make sure everyone is participating and your turn by turn announcing is awesome thank you rich and mark for a great program
Old 02-19-2010, 11:51 AM

Send a message via AIM to DaddyG
Amen!!!!!!!
Old 02-23-2010, 11:39 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRB1GG View Post
thanks rich for all the kudos ....although if it wasn't for your dedication we wouldn't have a place to run you make sure everyone is participating and your turn by turn announcing is awesome thank you rich and mark for a great program
Well thank you very much, I try very hard and work my butt off to make sure I have everything we need for you guys.

But we appreciate it a lot..

Thanks From

Marc, and Rich
Old 02-25-2010, 05:54 PM

Well as soon as I set the new fastest lap for the track in Stock Class, SkylineFrank smashed it before I was able to even post it.

The fastest lap was my 4.35 in the Subaru....... But a few days ago Frank smashed that with his new Enzo with bearings only and we finaly had someone break into the 3 sec club....

So the New time for the track if a Official time of.................. Drum Role........... 3.89...

Yes sir a 3.89.... Frank I just want to say great job man... and I also hate you... lol... but hey great job for showing everyone that it is possble to get into the 3 sec club with out having to invest in so much money with parts... once again it mainly comes down to driver and the right setup....

And Alot of practice...

Thanks

Rich
Old 02-26-2010, 12:17 AM

hey rich lookie

3.72 7:16:14 PM 3P Infield Circuit HobbyTown USA - Fairfield, CT ....
Old 02-26-2010, 10:56 AM

Send a message via AIM to DaddyG
4.71 getting it down damn nascar body!!!!!!
Old 03-05-2010, 09:07 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by MRB1GG View Post
hey rich lookie

3.72 7:16:14 PM 3P Infield Circuit HobbyTown USA - Fairfield, CT ....
Nice... I will check the times on RaceDnano... if thats official, I will post that as the new fastest lap... I will check on it today and let you know..
Old 03-05-2010, 09:33 AM

Last night was a fun night, our usual guys showed up for racing and we even added a new driver to our list.... Welcome Redline aka Jackson... this little guy races 1/10 scale off road cars and is now going to step in the the On-road realm... Well we just want to say welcome to the team.

So there was some confusion last night with the direction we were running on the track. We recieved some paperwork on a regional race we will competeting in and on there they showed 4 different layouts using the 3p Infield track going in the counter clockwise direction, and one layout reversed like the way he have been running it since day one..

So last night we went in the clockwise position and a few of my guys were a little off on there racing but were able to get back on track after a few laps...

Now the Results from last nights race.

A-Main Results:

1st. Ralphie 55 Laps @ 5:04.76 Fastest Lap: 4.72

2nd. SkylineFrank 54 Laps @ 5:01.54 Fastest Lap: 4.54

3rd. DaddyG 48 Laps @ 5:01.70 Fastest Lap: 5.13

4th. Mr B1gg 47 Laps @ 5:00.48 Fastest Lap: 4.59

5th. Redline 41 Laps @ 5:06.20 Fastest Lap: 5.66

Congrats to Ralphie for taking down the win with his Carrera GT.... that car is super fast and runs great....

I will keep everyone posted for next weeks race and what tarck layout we are going to tryout..

Also to all my racers, who ever brings a friend down to check out the race and that person buys a Dnano car, you will recieve $10.00 off your next purchase. So tell one tell all the more you bring to the track the more yo get off....

Thanks again to everyone for coming out last night, it is always greatly appreciated..

Rich
Old 03-05-2010, 02:11 PM

Cool

That's where I got it fromrich
Quote:
Originally Posted by Redbaja View Post
Nice... I will check the times on RaceDnano... if thats official, I will post that as the new fastest lap... I will check on it today and let you know..