TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts

Go Back   TinyRC.com > 1/18 and Larger > Pro-Pulse > Pro-Pulse

Old 02-25-2008, 02:52 PM

Send a message via Yahoo to monkeyballer
anyone know if you can replace the receiver with a spektrum receiver?

anyone wanna sell me their propulse? still cant find one at RS but they have all the parts still in a box in the back, claim they coming back!
Old 11-23-2008, 01:41 AM

Radio Shack worker here!

Working at Radio Shack I have gotten to build both XMods and Pro Pulse. I maxed out both XMods and Pro Pulse. The Pro Pulse with smoke the XMod. The suspention is amazing on the Pro Pulse. It also has more upgrades made by different companies. And as far a durability we took a stock Pro Pulse and jumped it for a 3 story building and it kept going. But after the third time. It broke a front spring. So we replaced the stock ones with titianum and never had any problems with it. They both are kick ass cars but I would go with the Pro Pulse anyday. If you have any other questions about either one just email me at neowurm@live.com. I hoped this helped.
Old 11-23-2008, 01:43 AM

They are coming back. I bought one today.
Old 01-03-2009, 11:11 PM

I am new to the site, i just bought a pro pulse t 100... bought all the hop ups for the lil thing. everything was on mark down for after holidays, so i paid 1.97 a upgrade. this little truck moves and takes a beating and never stops. well worth the money.
Old 01-25-2009, 05:09 PM

Getting a ProPulse made me get into 18th scale

I'm a 10th/8th scale nitro (and some electric) off-road kinda guy but I bought a ProPulse B100 during Xmas while my wife and I were visiting her mom. I loved it! I started looking more into the size class and all of the hop ups that were available and I'm working on making it brushless and adding some aluminum. This little car also made me end up owning a custom Tamiya TLT 1 complete w/ carbon fiber chassis.
Old 01-27-2009, 10:13 AM

Cool ProPulse/RC18

I bought my younger boy a Propulse Truck for X-mas from Radio Shack. Had no idea what I was buying but since it was 50% off, I grabbed one. Charged up the $5 battery and off that little thing went. I was reminded of when I was a teen, racing a modified RC-10 electric against guys like Chris Doseck. Did a little research and found this Propulse is the RC18 and it is also sold under another name Megatech/Megapro. Went and bought a couple more, one for me and one for my older boy. I bought all the Propulse upgrades as they went on full clearance in Jan all for $1.97. (tire sets, dual motors, blue aluminum shocks, etc.)
One of them broke the main bolt down the center of the rear differential. Stopped at the local Hobby shop, got on the Team Associated parts wall and grabbed a dif rebuild kit for $5…. 15 mins later, off and running.
I just recently put the RC18MT tires and body on mine.
Check out RCHobbyExplosion.com to get a pretty comprehensive aluminum upgrade set for $100.
Fast and cheap…get one before they are gone.
Old 03-09-2009, 04:12 AM

does anyone think that i can run an 8 cell on a stock pro pulse esc?? if not i am just gonna buy a brushless system