TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts

Go Back   TinyRC.com > 1/43 and Smaller > Kyosho dNaNo > Kyosho dNaNo

Old 04-26-2009, 02:05 PM
TinyRC & Mini-zRacer Fan

Send a message via AIM to arch2b
Kyosho dNaNo Forum Suggestions

As this area grows, please feel free to post your thoughts, comments, questions and opinions as to what you like, don't like, or what you would like to see, etc. here.

please keep all comments respectful in nature is all i ask
Old 04-28-2009, 06:49 PM

Hi Arch, ...in the listing/pictures of bodies, it would be nice to add which bodies are available in NA, or if some are Japanese exclusives? Maybe someone from HTA has access to this information? Also, as body width becomes available, it would be nice to include that info, as some have suggested wider cars= better handling.
Old 04-28-2009, 06:57 PM
TinyRC & Mini-zRacer Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by lornecherry View Post
Hi Arch, ...in the listing/pictures of bodies, it would be nice to add which bodies are available in NA, or if some are Japanese exclusives? Maybe someone from HTA has access to this information? Also, as body width becomes available, it would be nice to include that info, as some have suggested wider cars= better handling.
send me the info and i'll get it listed. seriously. i also need individual stock and option part pictures, part numbers, descriptions, etc. my goal is to have everything available indexed here.

there is NO public source available for our domestic market regarding product availability.

unfortunately, HTA won't know either until trying to place the order. this is why we were hoping to have our kyosho rep help us in providing product information. i have to assume they have not been able to do so as there has been no forthcoming information.
Old 04-28-2009, 07:08 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by lornecherry View Post

I was told by a little bird that all bodies that are available in Japan will eventially be available here in the states.
Old 04-28-2009, 07:21 PM
TinyRC & Mini-zRacer Fan

i'm certain they will. unfortunately, there is no website to check, no rep here yet to tell us when that might be.
Old 04-28-2009, 09:38 PM
Administrator

Deven was around a while back, I'll poke him and see if we can get some more info.
Old 04-29-2009, 04:40 AM

Send a message via AIM to -J- Send a message via MSN to -J- Send a message via Yahoo to -J-
Quote:
Originally Posted by arch2b View Post
seriously. i also need individual stock and option part pictures, part numbers, descriptions, etc. my goal is to have everything available indexed here.
I'm working on it. At the dNaNo store here in Hong Kong, we have a list of all the part numbers for the front suspension plates, wheels, etc., basically all the parts individual to each car. A lot of the time, people come to the store to get something, and they don't know the part number for the part for their car. We made a list for reference at the store. I'll see if we can't add the new cars to the list, and get a hold of a digital copy.

This: http://www.tiny-rc.com/forums/showthread.php?p=203661 is what I was talking about Arch2b, but it'll have the newer dNaNos as well.

Last edited by -J-; 04-29-2009 at 09:19 AM.
Old 04-29-2009, 12:15 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyrc View Post
Deven was around a while back, I'll poke him and see if we can get some more info.
I speak to Kyosho pretty much on a daily bassis in one way or another, so if you need specific infromation on something, let me know and I will get you the answer if I don't already know it.

All the bodies that are offered in Japan will be available to Kyosho America for sale at selected Hobbytown USA stores.

edit: I see that KA is online now, so maybe they will answer some of the questions.

Last edited by RCP-Tracks, Inc; 04-29-2009 at 12:18 PM.
Old 04-29-2009, 12:18 PM
Administrator

Awesome, guys!
Old 04-29-2009, 01:11 PM
TinyRC & Mini-zRacer Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by RCP-Tracks, Inc View Post
I speak to Kyosho pretty much on a daily bassis in one way or another, so if you need specific infromation on something, let me know and I will get you the answer if I don't already know it.

All the bodies that are offered in Japan will be available to Kyosho America for sale at selected Hobbytown USA stores.

edit: I see that KA is online now, so maybe they will answer some of the questions.
the kyosho rep has not updated any information since tim left.

what i need are the basic facts provided on each car in english and thier respective parts kits specific to each body. my goal is to provide a directory linking to all this information contained and updated here on this forum. i have the lineup directory that links to the parts directory for example. the parts directory will link to thread on each specific car and all its specific information and parts kits. the hard part is finding the information in understandable english. most if not all is available on the japanese websites.

lofty goal but i set my sights high.
Old 07-13-2009, 09:13 PM

Kyosho dNaNo Track thread suggestion...

Hey arch2b - I thought that maybe it would be cool to have a thread for each of the official Kyosho Track layouts as they are made available (3P Infield Circuit currently) so that people can post up what there best lap times are, etc, etc...

I currently have access to view the on-line lap times per location, but I don't think that they have all the bugs quite worked out yet - it seems that nearly all of the top times are 0.80 seconds for one lap on 3P Infield Circuit??? My fastest time has been a 4.72, so I don't know what is up with all of the incorrect postings??? Hopefully this will get straightened out soon - otherwise the whole idea of being able to see accurate worldwide rankings is out the window...It seems as though everyone is simply picking up their car and running it over the timing loop as quickly as possible and that is the times that are all being posted as the top 25 locally and globally???

So it would be cool to have a thread for each layout so that people can discuss ACTUAL lap times that they are getting...

Thanks,

Justin
Old 07-14-2009, 01:51 PM
TinyRC & Mini-zRacer Fan

not a bad idea at all. i'll try to get something setup by this weekend.
Old 07-14-2009, 06:56 PM
TinyRC & Mini-zRacer Fan

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdob View Post
Hey arch2b - I thought that maybe it would be cool to have a thread for each of the official Kyosho Track layouts as they are made available (3P Infield Circuit currently) so that people can post up what there best lap times are, etc, etc...

I currently have access to view the on-line lap times per location, but I don't think that they have all the bugs quite worked out yet - it seems that nearly all of the top times are 0.80 seconds for one lap on 3P Infield Circuit??? My fastest time has been a 4.72, so I don't know what is up with all of the incorrect postings??? Hopefully this will get straightened out soon - otherwise the whole idea of being able to see accurate worldwide rankings is out the window...It seems as though everyone is simply picking up their car and running it over the timing loop as quickly as possible and that is the times that are all being posted as the top 25 locally and globally???

So it would be cool to have a thread for each layout so that people can discuss ACTUAL lap times that they are getting...

Thanks,

Justin
http://tinyrc.com/forums/forumdisplay.php?f=180

please let me know when new circuits become available
Old 05-10-2010, 06:54 PM

under all the body desc. can you put MM, RM, and HM(dont know what that is). im going crazy trying to find the info
Old 05-10-2010, 07:34 PM

Send a message via AIM to MRB1GG Send a message via Yahoo to MRB1GG
Quote:
Originally Posted by Jace1283 View Post
under all the body desc. can you put MM, RM, and HM(dont know what that is). im going crazy trying to find the info
do you meanwhat RM MM and HM mean ? if so RM=REAR MOUNT MOTOR
MM= MID MOUNT MOTOR and HM= HIGH MOUNT MOTOR