TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts
Old 03-01-2003, 02:39 PM
Nightrider

Talking nice

SWEET do you know were to get them?
Old 03-01-2003, 02:56 PM
Help Me!

Toys R Us. But be warned. Although I payed $20.00 for mine, I hate it! It's so small you can't tell what it is from far away ( what kind of car). It turns like crap due to the 2 motor turning system. There's no mods, unless you plan on soldering 2 new motors. And the range is only like 7-10 feet. The only good thing I found was the speed. And then you have to turn. Crap! Give me R/C any day!
Old 03-01-2003, 03:54 PM
TinyRC Pro

a iRacer is a R/C

R/C stands for Remote Controlled. What do u think it was controlled by? your thoughts? haha
Old 03-01-2003, 03:59 PM
Help Me!

I thought it was Radio Controlled as aposed to Infra Red. Good try though!
Old 03-01-2003, 04:22 PM
Hulk smash!

Send a message via AIM to Namuna Send a message via Yahoo to Namuna
R/C = Remote or Radio, Controlled. Whichever suits the purpose of your point.

Personally, for $20 I think the iRacer is a good deal. There's definitely a learning curve involved with driving a rear-wheel steering vehicle but once you invest the time and get it down, it IS fun (my opinion).

I bought the Red Mini and silver Mercedez and I have no regrets with having bought them.
Old 03-01-2003, 06:09 PM
Nightrider

nice convo

Ill check it out next time im up by toysrus besides 20 bucks isnt really much of a loss for how much some cars go for lately they can get up to 100 bucks. Ill get an I RACER and report what i thought about it Thanks for the help all yall racin DWAGS peace out for this convo
-nightrider
Old 03-06-2003, 07:40 PM
got BITS?

Re: nice convo

Quote:
Originally posted by Nightrider
20 bucks isnt really much of a loss
Thats arguable. Can I have $20 then? This is my only working R/C car. I consider $20-30 a big loss. Took me a month to save for & its too boring. Either turns way way too sharp or way way too wide. I paid $30 for mine. Can try to sell it $25 shipped
Old 03-09-2003, 11:35 AM
VILLAGE IDIOT

The I Racers is a great deal for $19.99 I waited till the price went down from $29.99.I have had quite a few bits and bit clones.this is my favorite car to drive around on my kitchen floor.I have the Red MINI to bad we can't get the cool bodies from europe for the I racer.Some of us adults on this board forget that their are young kids on this board and $20.00 is a lot of money to them.I remember saving for weeks for a new toy. When I was their age and you finally get it and it was dud of toy of it fall apart in a few minutes.So give the kids a break
I get my news from the daily show with John Stewart the #1 fake news man in the USA
Old 03-10-2003, 03:57 PM
Nightrider

True true and i didnt mean to offend anyone i was just saying it was a good deal compared to some of the other mini rc's so easy
Old 03-15-2003, 12:34 AM
got BITS?

I agree with Namuna now. Its kinda fun when you get some paitence & go steady with the control. Everyone says Iracers are slower than 2.6 bits & crap but I iknow for a fact my Iracer can smoke a 3.0
Old 03-21-2003, 09:50 PM

Send a message via AIM to mpbiv
My iRacer flies, but I agree its a bit hard to control. I find it works best on the smooth concrete floor in my garage.

MS - Lancer Evo

Nikko iRacer - The Dorm Racer
HPI RS4 Sport - The 2spd Terror