TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts
Old 01-25-2003, 06:30 PM
TinyRC Pro

Nikko iRacer 19.99

Right here. http://www.amazon.com/exec/obidos/tg...512116-9312014
Old 02-02-2003, 12:05 PM
VILLAGE IDIOT

I waited and it paid off TRU has the I racer also for $19.99.Great little car for the price I think might just get another frequncey and paint the mini cooper body then I MINI Cooper racing.I really like the idea you can change the battery with out any soldering and the gears are sealed so you just need to blow off the dust
I get my news from the daily show with John Stewart the #1 fake news man in the USA
Old 02-02-2003, 10:13 PM
Hulk smash!

Send a message via AIM to Namuna Send a message via Yahoo to Namuna
I actually bit the bullet and picked up a pair of iRacers (from the Amazon link, thx Tiger), while I'm STILL a true fan of the DigiQ...I know not everyone has DigiQ money to spend (especially for the Digi Propo Special controller).

So if you're someone who wants to jump into the IR world and check out whats going on...And can still find an iRacer for $19.99, I say go for it.

1 thing that REALLY bugs me about iRacers is...NOBODY lists the channels that they're available in! How the heck is someone supposed to make an informed decision?

Here's a little help:
- Silver Mercedes: Channel #1
- Red Mini Cooper: Channel #5

And if you ever decide to later get DigiQs...The channels don't seem to interfere with each other.
Old 02-08-2003, 01:21 AM
VILLAGE IDIOT

They have a lable on the front of the box at the bottom right hand corner front.That has the channel IRC 1 or IRC 2 or IRC 3 ect ect
I get my news from the daily show with John Stewart the #1 fake news man in the USA

Last edited by slotsurfer; 02-08-2003 at 10:16 PM.
Old 02-08-2003, 11:02 AM
Hulk smash!

Send a message via AIM to Namuna Send a message via Yahoo to Namuna
Well then, that makes buying them online a pretty BAD idea! Since nobody (that I've seen) let's you choose channels.
Old 02-16-2003, 12:24 AM
Epoch's R Bett'R

Gimme counciling...

Oh wise one, I need council...

I borrowed my Mom's IRacer and freakin' hate it. I have been modding bits, ms, ZZ's, and clones lately. I cannot hardly control the IRacer. Is the Digi Q easier to control? When I use the IRacer, I can't go at full speed, because even when I use the proportional steering, it still spins out, or doesn't turn sharp enough. (fine line) I was thinkin' about getting the Propo controller and a car, but if it is alot like the IRacer, I think I would be wasting my money. How do they compare to Bits? My Bits go pretty straight and are pretty controllable except when I pump them up too much and they spin out.

Anyone who knows anything about these cars, help please.
Old 03-10-2003, 05:41 PM
TinyRC Newbie

Hi,

I got mine locally at a Toys R Us for $19.99. I've been back to get a companion car, but they all seemed to have disappeared from the store shelves. Is this the case in other TRU?
I thought about ordering one from amazon.com, but I want to be sure that I don't get one with an identical IRC as the one I already have. Has anybody ordered one from amazon.com and made a IRC frequency request? Were they accommodated?

Thanks,
Ron.
Old 06-14-2003, 09:40 AM
TinyRC Newbie

I just bought 2 iracers from amazon.com (cooper and benz). Unfortunately, they sent the same IDs! Both were ID 1. I suggest not to buy it online if you want specific IDs.

Old 07-04-2003, 11:10 AM
TinyRC Pro

Me and ricerocketH23 got a couple of I-Racers last night, they rock! Im torn between these and the BC's
Nissan Skyline R34 GT-R
Toyota Supra
Modded Mazda RX-7

Nikko I-Racer
Mini Cooper