TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts
Old 12-02-2002, 04:56 PM
TinyRC Newbie

Send a message via AIM to Silent Running
How did you get into Bits?

Beg you pardons if this has been done.

How did you get into Bit Char-G, Microsizers and what not?

My case; Was 'on the hunt' on eBay only a week ago and purely by chance stumbled across a seller's store in HK that had Mini RC (was looking for airsoft at the time). "What the? Mini R/C?? When did this happen?" Did some surfing and research (thanks to Namuna and TinyRC) and decided to purchase a Bit Char-G with the over the rest.

Now I'm waiting for my . I've been into RC stuff since I was younger (have a Kyosho boat) but could never really get into the hopping-up and such because of price. I'm also into miniture stuff...replicas and the like, so they really caught my eye. Gotta like technology.
Old 12-02-2002, 05:17 PM
Microman to the rescue!!!

Well my firned was browsing online and found out about zip zaps, then i did my research lol and found out about microsizers, then it led me too bit char-g's. I only have a red Lancer ms though. That and a black skyline body and a custom painted body, which i hope to get some pics up of.

-----My Mini R/C Site-----
Old 12-02-2002, 07:49 PM
What It Is To Burn!

Quote:
Originally posted by MicRoMaN
Well my firned was browsing online and found out about zip zaps, then i did my research lol and found out about microsizers, then it led me too bit char-g's. I only have a red Lancer ms though. That and a black skyline body and a custom painted body, which i hope to get some pics up of.

my story is exactly the same, and i mean EXACTLY!!

Bit Char-G Fairlady Z 57Mhz (2-Speed), 3.5 or 3.8, 150mAh NiMH, Blue Gears
MicroSizer RX7 27Mhz (Originally a 27Mhz Celica) (Injured Reserve)
ZipZap Supra (Originally a 49Mhz 911), DKS 2.8, 150 mAh NiMH, Red Gears
Old 12-02-2002, 08:12 PM
Life's a... Bits

Send a message via ICQ to Zakkorn
Exactly the same

• Nissan Gloria 2.6 + LightMod + 120mAH Cell -- Honda S2000 Silver 3.0 -- Nissan Fairlady Z 3.0 -- Toyota Supra Silver 3.0 -- Mach 5 3.8 -- Ultra Patrol 3.0 -- Ultra Cosmo 2.2 -- Auto Modellista 2.2 -- Bir Racer TRAX Green 2.6 -- DigiQ Subaru Impreza -- Ferrari Set -- LXX -- AudiTT SE ZipZaps -- Mazda RX-8 XMen ZipZaps
Old 12-02-2002, 08:37 PM
accord master

Send a message via AIM to carb0
ive been into them for little over a year now, i stumbled across the bit char-g's first, i was lookin at a friend's website and he keeps a daily journal and just happen to look through it and it mentioned how he just recently bought one and there was a link to the Tomy japanese website and i just researched for little over a couple of months on them last year until now cause i didnt have a job nor the money at the time to get one, and when i finally got enough i ordered my white accord wagon and the seller threw in a 2.6 with it....been stuck on em since....i love them to death but kinda like another hole in my pocket....i know ive spent well over $200 on it overall.....i got all my "interesting" bit pics from all my research......ive been thinking about making an online photo album showcasing all the rare and very cleanly done customs ive ran across in the last year (and believe me its ALOT).....im tryin to talk tinyrc into lettin me have a gallery

anywho yea thats my story
all pics that i post are not mine unless i indicate so, i grab these from extensive web-browsing some more extensive than others, i cannot remember where i got them or who made them so please dont ask nor accuse
Old 12-02-2002, 08:38 PM
JUST BRING IT

just surfing ebay saw some clones in the featured product area,found out about zipzaps then microsizers,then i found the SUPRAstar my one and only but about to get a few more i really like the skyline 2000 body can easily make it look like a american muscle car.SWEET!!!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpg suprastar complete small.jpg (141.3 KB, 338 views)
Old 12-02-2002, 08:40 PM
TinyRC Pro

Same exact story, browsing around on e-bay and there they were. Started searching and found the bitchar-g was going to be my best bet. and sure enough i love it. so much fun in such a small package.
Old 12-03-2002, 09:11 AM
Bit Gothic

i was checking for some new games on shockwave.com so i found a game called zipzaps ... and the review says .. " micro r/c cars" so i searched on google and found lots of sites talking about it, then i found TinyRC.com .. which is the best site ever about r/c, i like the bit char-g mostly because of the wonderful reviews and idea's on this board ... r/c was always my hobby, but not so proffesionaly i have a Tamiya Fighter Buggy RX ... can't wait till i get my bit char-g honda s2000 !!!
Old 12-03-2002, 09:13 AM
Corolla Power!

Send a message via AIM to Pojo
hey this is verrrry off topic, but I just noticed lucifer's spinning skull and wondered how you get an animated gif to work in ur profile.

Old 12-03-2002, 09:24 AM
maximahp

I found out about the bitchar-g's cars when I went to my buddy's car tuner shop. They had pretty much every single one tomica offered, even the hopped up zexel skyline. Good stuff.
Old 12-03-2002, 11:15 AM
Sith Bit Racer

Send a message via AIM to DarthRacer
I read about BCGs back when they were first released while browsing other R/C forums. I had no idea it would get this large.
I did not buy a Bit until my LHS started stocking the Microsizers.
Now I own 2 MS kits, and a Tomy Battle Chase set will arrive for Christmas!
Old 12-03-2002, 12:17 PM
TinyRC Newbie

Send a message via ICQ to Stewie
Arrow

Through this thread - http://www.aq2zone.com/cgi-bin/ultim...c;f=3;t=000941
Old 12-03-2002, 12:18 PM
TinyRC Pro

Send a message via AIM to 1BaddMicro
Well I sold all my r/c stuff a year and a half ago and wanted to get back into it about 3 months ago and walked into my LHS and they had the Microsizers on display to test drive so I bought one for my 3 year old son. He had so much fun with it that I started looking on the net for hop-ups when I found QFM web site, I just had to have one, so I bought 2 for me and one for my wife. I has been all micros and bits from there, and my 3 highly modded Micro Rs4 too.
Old 12-03-2002, 12:27 PM
Retarded Stunt Driver

from some pocketpc site. i was on the hunt for the latest app and they had an article about microsizers on their news page. i totally wigged and now i own four little cars.
Old 12-03-2002, 02:23 PM
www.d1gp.com

Send a message via AIM to MTL
umm saw it on the net, bought one 2 days later at the local anime store