TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts
Old 12-09-2006, 01:54 PM

losi micro t

i was wondering if i should get a losi micro t. i have the new traxxas rustler with the XL/5 but i want a micro t so i can still practice driving indoors when it rains and snows. tell me what you think
Old 12-09-2006, 02:11 PM
Jazz32

Try to do research about the item rather than asking for opinions. Opinions are different for everyone. I find it best to read reviews and the research available.
Old 12-09-2006, 04:20 PM

Send a message via MSN to Snake Mod
Saw 'em at Mrs. Hobby Shop And I Thought They Looked Like Crap but hey looks arent everything.

(Awww,man...What Happened Tinyrc? The Old Version Was So Much Better...I'll Get Used To It...)

[color=green]

Last edited by Snake Mod; 12-09-2006 at 04:22 PM. Reason: Forgot To Color The Lettering Haha
Old 12-11-2006, 01:27 AM

Wink my review.

I'm partial to team losi, so with that out in the open, let me say that the micro T is an awesome indoor car if you have the room, you don't need much, but a little open area helps.
If you put the torque (10 tooth) pinion gear on it, and replace the steering rods with home-made ones, you CAN'T break the darn thing without dropping it 4 feet or stepping/smashing it intentionally. Personally, I broke mine a bunch becuase I put the speed (14 tooth) pinion gear on the motor and I have wood floors, so it's hard to control. And FYI, "reviews" to read are simply other people's opinions. so here's my "review" of the Micro-T; Buy it, love it, break it if you can, and fix it. It's easy to work on, replacements are inexpensive, and it's a load of fun, especially if you have a cat.
Old 01-16-2007, 12:11 PM

the micro-t is tons of fun to drive inside or outside, i like to jump mine and from that i will have to say they are very durable but unlike keono said they can be broken off a smaller drop than for feet, ive broken mine twice first time jumping off a two foot brick wall by my driveway i landed at a weird angle and broke a rear hub, the second break was jumping off a jump about the size of the brick wall onto exercise mat so i wouldnt mess it up but at some point i bumped the steering trim and went in the wrong direction and hit a metal bar and broke the piece the susp. arms attache to, my opinion the best 80 bucks ive spent on something, its fun to drive wont break unless you land weird on something hard and is cheap to fix, now i have a question is the rustler worth the money?
Old 01-16-2007, 06:05 PM

Ya, what they said. Got mine for xmas and still have not broken anything. Made a bunch of jumps out of cardboard and some aluminum kickplate coil, installed the axle bearings and 10t pinion and have been bashing it ever since!The only downside is rear suspension tends to bottom out easily. I "fixed mine by slipping ~1/8" of aquarium pump tubing between the spring and the top of the shock body, but now it is a little bouncy...
Old 01-18-2007, 12:32 AM
TinyRC Super Pro

I agree with you guys as well...It's a really sweet truck..
Old 01-25-2007, 09:51 PM

Well I guess I'll go ahead and give my opinion....the micro t is truly amazing...It's a micro replica of the r.c. cars I grew up with...you can upgrade it and do all kinds of mods to it...I couldn't be happier with it...I have to say its the best "toy" I've ever owned!! I would say its a MUST have if you are into r.c. cars..So far i have installed the ball bearing upgrade and the 10 tooth pinion..it makes a huge difference..about 11 min batt time on mine...i can ride a wheelie almost as long as I want..also did darthracer's charger mod...why buy batteries all the time! lol ...the conclusion...BUY ONE!! YOU'LL LOVE IT!!
Old 05-22-2007, 12:07 AM

Talking

Awsome Little Thigs And Might I Add Very Durable.buy One!!!!!!
Old 05-22-2007, 06:46 PM
TheMechanic

Wait till June and buy the Micro Baja!
Old 06-05-2007, 12:24 AM
!BurnZ

Is the only difference between the baja and the 'T' the body and wheels? Does anyone own a baja yet?

Thanks
Chris
Old 06-05-2007, 12:27 AM
TheMechanic

Release date will be June 20th