TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts
Old 05-31-2010, 04:50 PM

RC Meeting Tuesday June 8, 2010

There will be a meeting at the store Tuesday at 7:00Pm to discuss racing classes.We need as many as we can get to come.Mini-Z's are on the list but no dNanos.Parking lot racing of larger scales will also be discussed.I personally prefer to be inside racing Mini-Z's or our dNanos.I have a new EX-10 Helios I am ready to give a good workout.The RCP surface is great to run on.
Old 06-08-2010, 03:52 PM

Send a message via AIM to Faded92mx5
Just bumping this topic; the R/C Organizational Meeting is tonight at the store. Brent will be providing free pizza for all those in attendance.

The goal of the meeting is to determine when and what we want to race. Mini-Z is the primary topic, but dNano isn't completely dead. We still have the dNano track, and would be glad to run on it, or the RCP (which I would prefer). We will also be discussing parking lot racing... what classes would be popular and when we would hold potential races.

Basically we just want to hear the opinions of the area racers, and get some events planned. My preliminary idea is to hold Mini-Z/dNano racing on Tuesday night (as we have been) and race in the parkinglot every other Saturday, starting at 10am. We have road rail/dome, and a decent size spot picked out in the parkinglot. We hope to have an infrared timing system at some point, but in the beginning we would be operating without one. We figure we can race 2wd short course, with some temporary jumps, touring car (VTA, some other form of spec class? nothing too serious) Tamiya M-chassis FWD cars, etc...