TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts
Old 08-09-2009, 10:26 AM

I thought my car was the same but JLG thought his had more steering we didn't turn the computer on until I was about to leave I did some 4.4's and a bunch of 4.5's with the Lambo.

I couldn't believe how short the run time is with the x speed motor like 6 or 7 minutes
Old 08-09-2009, 10:27 AM

I'm just thinking out loud again but wednesday night would be out because that is the day Brent gets his orders in and we all know he dosn't need any more pressure
Old 08-09-2009, 11:40 AM

Send a message via AIM to Faded92mx5
A Main Results:

1. Jellis - 64 laps in 5:02.92, fast lap 4.27
2. pedro - 61 laps in 5:01.51, fast lap 4.31
3. Mike - 53 laps in 5:04.32, fast lap 4.71
4. JLG - 52 laps in 5:02.82, fast lap 4.88
5. I retired early after 20 laps... frustrated :P

If we start racing twice a week, I will probably just run the races for one day and get my fix on the other. We NEED a bigger croud, for marshalls. Turning your own car, or making the decision to be nice and stop to help an overturned car near you... just plain sucks.

Last edited by Faded92mx5; 08-09-2009 at 11:42 AM.
Old 08-09-2009, 02:42 PM
mleemor60

Today at Rattlesnake Raceway the 917 worked perfectly in rear motor configuration. There is enough room for a decent RCP set up so maybe we can hold a super speedway race here while the crowd is still small.
Old 08-09-2009, 09:03 PM

Mark I was suggesting to race a weeknight instead of saturday

Also I think we need to move the lap counter to the short straight just before the sweeper I think the cars are going a little slower there and less chance of losing or gaining a lap from eighter going too fast over the loop or jumping the track
Old 08-09-2009, 09:25 PM

Oh, gotcha. Also not a bad idea.
Old 08-14-2009, 09:26 AM

Time and address

This might already be posted somewhere. Just wondering what time you get started and the address of the shop? How long is the race generally speaking?

Thanks,
Jay
Old 08-14-2009, 10:47 AM

Generally HT starts racing at 10:30 and done by 12:30 -1:00. Three heats and a main. I don't have exact address buts it's on Hwy 150 just west of I-77 in Mooresville, Bloom shopping center. I won't be racing this Sat, company in town...
watch out for jellis!
Old 08-14-2009, 11:41 AM

Quote:
Originally Posted by cosmicsoul View Post
This might already be posted somewhere. Just wondering what time you get started and the address of the shop? How long is the race generally speaking?

Thanks,
Jay
The address is:

480B River Hwy
Mooresville, NC 28117

As Pedro said, we will open at 9:30a and practice until about 10:30-11. We have been running 3 heats and the mains, with currently no charge for entry or practice laps. We have been finishing up around 1pm.
Old 08-21-2009, 05:06 PM

Hey guys, just wanted to let you know that we finally got some more tires in stock (whole bunch of FA50 and RA10), as well as a few ball diff sets. I have one pack of alum. rear hubs, but I will have to check and see which cars it fits.

Is everyone going to make it tomorrow?
Old 08-21-2009, 05:37 PM

I had planned on comming to watch but I forgot I have a model car contest in Clemmons tomorrow the upside is if I don't buy any model stuff I will be half way to my dNaNo set up without having to sell off anything just yet.So I should see you next Saturday.As much as I like the 917 I am planning on the Murcielago with bearings and atomic diff soon to follow along with aluminum hubs.Have fun tomorrow guys.

Last edited by nitrojunkie; 08-23-2009 at 08:05 AM.
Old 08-21-2009, 11:20 PM

I won't be able to make it again this Saturday...Bummer...My wife just had shoulder surgery today - so I'll be hanging around the house helping out with everything...and next Saturday is on-road racing in Wilksboro - so I'll probably miss out on running the dNaNo then too...Arrgghh...Oh well...seems like you guys are getting WAY to FAST anyways!!! Ha, ha...You guys have fun tomorrow! I'll make it back in there sometime soon...???

Oh - my project car that I went and picked up last week is an old junker '31 Model A that I drug back from my Grandpa's farm in SD...Not so sure yet that was the best idea I've ever had...???

Justin
Old 08-21-2009, 11:56 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdob View Post
I won't be able to make it again this Saturday...Bummer...My wife just had shoulder surgery today - so I'll be hanging around the house helping out with everything...and next Saturday is on-road racing in Wilksboro - so I'll probably miss out on running the dNaNo then too...Arrgghh...Oh well...seems like you guys are getting WAY to FAST anyways!!! Ha, ha...You guys have fun tomorrow! I'll make it back in there sometime soon...???

Oh - my project car that I went and picked up last week is an old junker '31 Model A that I drug back from my Grandpa's farm in SD...Not so sure yet that was the best idea I've ever had...???

Justin
Dang dude, sucks your schedule isn't working out.
Old 08-22-2009, 06:44 AM

Due to some plans with the kids I can't make it either, hopefully next Saturday.

A 31 A sounds like a cool project Justin! Hope to race with you again soon though.

When is the move to the new larger location going to happen? Have you heard when Kyosho will release track options for different layouts.
Old 08-22-2009, 03:03 PM
mleemor60

Quote:
Originally Posted by jdob View Post

Justin

On road racing? Details please. I have a couple of metric tons of stuff to get rid of so it sounds like an opportunity.