TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts
Old 08-06-2009, 09:00 PM
mleemor60

I've got everything but the car and it is supposed to be there tomorrow So I'm in
Old 08-07-2009, 05:47 AM

I will be there...
Old 08-07-2009, 09:57 PM

I'm not going to be able to make it this Sat or the next most likely...I have the opportunity to go and pick up a project car that I have been wanting to bring home for a couple of years now - so I have to go while I can...I should be able to make it back in to race before the end of the month...Hopefully...

Justin
Old 08-07-2009, 10:07 PM

Send a message via AIM to Faded92mx5
Sorry to hear jdob. Good luck with the project car... what is it? (Another volkswagen? mk1 maybe...? )

I got the rear damper and bearings installed... I'm ready to go. Just need a ball diff now.
Old 08-07-2009, 10:22 PM

Too bad you can't make it but nothing like a good project car (uhh... money pit)! Hope to race again with you in a couple of weeks.

Mike's Martini 917 is sweet, I would never had guessed it was so small next to the Enzo. These things are to scale though...
Old 08-08-2009, 03:20 PM
mleemor60

For a while today it seemed like Martini&Rossi on the rocks. After six tire changes forty-seven radio adjustments a switch to a mid motor pod and a partridge in a pear tree the little critter almost got hooked up. Maybe a spring change along with another tooth on the spur I will be able to get in the way on the same lap as the leaders.

All in all it was terrific fun. Be back in two weeks. Grand kids take priority. Even if they are in the land of the whispering bushes (psst, hey buddy, over here) California.
Old 08-08-2009, 03:40 PM

Great racing today, jellis had a great run in the main for the win. I even switched to the X to try to keep up but it didn't work...
Mike had his 917 going much better by the race. Car looks very cool going around the track. Thanks to jlg from Hickory for coming and running with us again. Jellis was going out to run with them tonight at the Hickory track, wish I could have come out as well.
Look forward to next time.
Old 08-08-2009, 05:11 PM

Thanks for making it another fun day of racing, guys! Too bad you can't make it next week Mike, I'm looking forward to see you get fast.

Oh, put me down for another set of front bearings when you get some more in... I lost one today.
Old 08-08-2009, 06:27 PM
mleemor60

We have spares. There is one pair left. I will pass them to Pedro on Thursday. Are you going to post the results? I forgot to look at the sheet.
Old 08-08-2009, 07:27 PM

I will tomorrow, don't have the sheet in front of me.
Old 08-08-2009, 07:42 PM
mleemor60

Works for me.
Old 08-08-2009, 09:47 PM

I had a good time today with everyone. That car was sooo hooked up it was crazy. I think if we can keep racing on a regular basis like this people will see that we are serious and more will show up. I think JLG said he wasn't going to be able to make it next weekend and mike won't be there, and I have some family coming in so I'm going to be a little iffy. What do you all think about changing the racing to a week night? I havn't talked to brent about this so this is just me thinking out loud. But when Ray opened the indoor oval in mooresville and he had a place for the local race team members to do something on a Monday, Tuesday, Wednesday night when they are home from the track the place was swamped. What is your opinion?
Old 08-08-2009, 09:53 PM

I built and ran the yellow merci at Hickory tonight it was very fast and very stable might have even been bettere than the stock Mc. I put the atomic diff ( theres only 2 problems with it that can be fixed very easy) the atomic damper plate and bearings. My friend Victor was driving the McLarin (He has lots of rc race experience but no mini) and I could keep up with him with the Lambo. I think it might be my best car
Old 08-09-2009, 07:09 AM

How did the Hickory track compare to Mooresville, same?

Mark, I found your bearing. I found one on the carpet close to where Mike was sitting, I thought it was one of his spares. I will drop off this week.

Last edited by pedrocamp; 08-09-2009 at 07:15 AM.
Old 08-09-2009, 09:46 AM

Haha, awesome. Thanks!