TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts
Old 07-20-2009, 03:45 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by pedrocamp View Post
I tried both directions Saturday and I felt I was a bit quicker in the ccw direction. Post or pm me next time you are coming out jdob and I will try to get out to the track, more fun running with company. I am working on a deal for a 2nd hand car, if it doesn't work out I will order one from the store this week.
I had a few kids and parents running the store car Saturday, hopefully some will get the bug...
I don't know when I will be able to make another trip to Mooresville, but I will post/pm to see if anybody else can make it - or see if we can agree on a day/time to meet up. Definately more fun when more people are there!

I also did the first damage to my dNaNo while I was there Sunday...Both headlight bucket covers popped off of my Porsche 962...Oh the carnage!!! I also accumulated some pretty nice white stripes along the sides from the outside walls...I subjected the poor little thing to a pretty good beating, and other than those little tid bits it has remained in prime working condition!!!

Pedro - I am not sure what type of deal you are working on, but the Hobbytown guys said that a parent was trying to return a dNaNo that their son had bought - If you can figure out how to get in touch with that person - you may be able to get a little bit of a discount on that one - I think it was the green/red Mazda...
Old 07-20-2009, 04:43 PM

Yea, I heard mom was grocery shopping at Bloom and dad and son were just looking and thought it was cool! Mom blew top when she found out. She said son was having trouble driving on the hardwood floor (no doubt). Sounds like my house...

I will ask them about that one.
Old 07-21-2009, 05:23 PM

Send a message via AIM to Faded92mx5
Hey guys, just bumping this thread in case someone doesn't log-in and see the new thread about our first race attemt scheduled for this Saturday:

http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread.php?t=24199

We expect a new shipment tomorrow (Wed) with cars and parts. IF we get it, I'll post up and let you all know what all we got.
Old 07-22-2009, 09:37 AM

Got our shipment. Sorry Pedro, no Murcielago.

Here is the list:
-787b #55 and #56
-Mclaren F1 #50
-Ferrari F40
-Ferrari Enzo (red)
-Porsche Carrera GT (silver)
-Lamborgini Countach (red)
-(4) Battery packs
-(5) Starter Sets

We also got a few Mini-Z Racer readysets, but thats it as far as parts go. Brent is going to wait until after Saturday to order parts, to see what gets bought, and restock everything at once.
Old 07-22-2009, 11:31 AM

Ferrari Enzo Sold! Look forward to running Saturday. Have to push some of the Kannapolis MiniZ racers to come out. Hopefully Jay from Greensboro can come down.
Old 07-29-2009, 08:20 AM

Do you have the timing system setup during store hours for practice or just on race days? I might try to come out tonight or another night this week, I really haven't had a chance to do much with the dNano but I'm going to try to make the race Saturday.
Old 07-29-2009, 10:04 AM

The timing system is usually setup, but on Wednesdays the track is covered with stuff to be put out as it is the day we receive shipments. Also, Brent was doing Christmas orders this week in his cave (office) so he needed the laptop. He will be done with that today, so timing should be back up for tomorrow and Friday practice.

There is a slight chance that he will remember to put the laptop back out this evening ~5 or 6pm and the track will be cleared of stuff by 3-4pm.... so you might be able to get some practice in this evening, but I doubt it.
Old 08-03-2009, 05:40 PM
mleemor60

Got the atomic DPS. Got the spare parts, screws and bits. Got the bearings. Got the charger. Got the magnifying stand with lights. Batteries and tools will be here Thursday. Now all I need is the car. D#*^>* back orders.
Old 08-09-2009, 08:02 PM
mleemor60

Mark, if you can get in touch with JLGracing1 other than through this forum could you give him my email address from the store computer? I have the information he asked me about. Thanks
Old 08-09-2009, 08:53 PM

I think we have a sheet with everyone's email for lap allowance purposes, but I'm not sure if his was added to it or not. I'll double check next time I am at work.
Old 08-10-2009, 06:21 AM
mleemor60

Thank you sir.
Old 08-11-2009, 11:07 AM

Mark, dropped off your bearing yesterday...
Old 08-11-2009, 11:55 AM

Thanks, I got it. Aparently someone threw away the email paper (ahem...Brent!) and I don't think Jodi is in our computer system.
Old 08-11-2009, 02:43 PM
mleemor60

Thanks Mark. If you can't find an address we have a plan B.
Old 08-14-2009, 10:45 AM
rmwdr

Where to buy this track?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Faded92mx5 View Post
We got the track up pretty quickly today:

Come on in and play! We don't have the lap counting system set up just yet (boss has to bring in a PC from home) but it should be soon.

I think we need a bigger store, haha. Its tight back there.