TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts
Old 07-12-2009, 08:19 AM

Jdob, what time will you be at the track? I will try to go for a while and try to borrow the store car again...
Old 07-12-2009, 04:31 PM

Hey Pedro - I was away from my computer for the majority of the day today and didn't see your post until this evening...I did make it to the store today around 1 or 1:30 and stayed for a little while...Sorry I missed you - it would have been fun to run around with another car on the track...
Old 07-12-2009, 04:36 PM

Send a message via AIM to Faded92mx5
Hey guys; just rolled back into town from the beach (a bit more sunburnt than when I left... haha).

Its good to hear that you two have been using the track. So, they got the timing/scoring set up without me, huh? Thats good.
Old 07-12-2009, 04:40 PM
TinyRC & Mini-zRacer Fan

Send a message via AIM to arch2b
glad to hear the store is now up and running with the track.

keep us updated with pictures, etc.

also, be sure to update your inventory info to as many order via phone/email due to lack of participating htusa's.
Old 07-12-2009, 06:56 PM

I ran around 200 or so laps today...A young man (10 to 12 years old)purchased a car and starter kit while I was there today and there were many other kids/parents there while I was running around that looked to be very interested. The track has only been up for a couple of days - so hopefully as word gets out and people can actually come and see the cars running on the track and get some wheel time in with the stores demo car things will really pick up!
Old 07-13-2009, 05:57 AM

Sorry I missed you jdob, actually I was stuck painting the house! After you left on Saturday there was a guy and his son watching, and driving the demo, that were very interested. HT could sell more cars by making sure there is always a car going around the track. A store demo or two is a definate plus...
Old 07-13-2009, 09:41 PM

I agree - the demo car is a must have to get people on the track. Two demo cars would be even better!!! I can't wait until I can make it back to run some more laps...Why does the closest dNaNo track to me have to be an hour away..Arrgghhh...
Old 07-14-2009, 12:23 AM

Send a message via AIM to -J- Send a message via MSN to -J- Send a message via Yahoo to -J-
I'll eventually get up there this summer, but I'm not exactly sure when. Got a lot going on.
Old 07-17-2009, 11:08 AM

Look forward to meeting you J, when you get a break. Don't remember from your posts, do you have a dNaNo? Let me know if you'll be at the track and I will try to make it out too...

Pedro
Old 07-19-2009, 09:14 PM

I ran three charges of the battery today! Wow! That was a lot of laps...I ran in the opposite direction we had been running and just could not get my groove on??? I was so much smoother/faster in the counter-clockwise direction...Oh well - it was still fun running around...
Old 07-19-2009, 10:18 PM

I tried both directions Saturday and I felt I was a bit quicker in the ccw direction. Post or pm me next time you are coming out jdob and I will try to get out to the track, more fun running with company. I am working on a deal for a 2nd hand car, if it doesn't work out I will order one from the store this week.
I had a few kids and parents running the store car Saturday, hopefully some will get the bug...
Old 07-19-2009, 11:56 PM

Let me know

Hey Pedro,

When is it that you are going next? I wouldn't mind joining you guys. My guess is that the stock motor with the smallest pinion would be good on that track. The x-speed is definately probably too much for that small track even on the big track. My car ran the best on RCP with the stock motor and tallest pinion.

Jay
Old 07-19-2009, 11:57 PM

Brent told me that he has a bunch of cars on order. I'll ask him Tues. exactly what we're getting.
Old 07-20-2009, 05:29 AM

Cool to see you on this forum Jay! Not sure when I will be stopping by, it's on my way home from work so I just pop in from time to time. If you have a day or evening you want to come down let me know and I will plan to be there. Like to see how your car works with the disc damper. Maybe we can coordinate with jdob...
Thanks Mark, I will stop by Tuesday. I am leaning towards the Murcielago, I should hear today if the 2nd hand deal is going to work out. I would like to support the store and buy a car from you but it's hard to pass up a possible deal, but I will buy from you if it falls through. I am sure I will pick up a few tires and other option parts nonetheless.
Old 07-20-2009, 12:42 PM

I understand dude, gotta save some money wherever you can in times like these. I just want you to have one so the track gets some more use, haha.