TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts
Old 09-08-2009, 10:09 PM

What happened to all the other racers?????

Pedro, Mike, Jdob, JLG, where did everyone go? Did you loose interest for some reason?
Old 09-09-2009, 04:40 AM

Sorry guys, we had my son's band meeting last night. We have been busy with the 3 kids now back in school. I have also been saving up (doing Mini Z FET jobs) for a new KO radio. Hope to race with you guys next Tuesday.
Mike's been out of town.
Old 09-09-2009, 06:30 AM
mleemor60

Indeed. I have been away from home for two of the last three weeks with the last trip running from last Tuesday til last night. I had the car with me this past week and was able to run it at HT in Lake Mary FL. They had never seen one before or knew of their existence.

I should be able to be there this next week.
Old 09-09-2009, 07:50 AM

Do you think Tuesday is a good night to race or is another time better for you? I like racing on Tuesday night but really don't care I just want to race when the majority can make it.
Old 09-09-2009, 08:22 AM
mleemor60

For me it is a much larger picture. I am periodically traveling during the early part of the week but am almost always home on weekends. Some of us have another race night during the week that for me at least has a higher priority based on investment and skill level attained. I am retired so time generally isn't a factor but I am also retirement age. My preference would have been the way it was but it isn't about me. I will go with the masses and run when I can. It would even be nice to run in Hickory once in a while. To me nothing supports an investment like the ability to utilize it.
Old 09-09-2009, 11:15 AM

Tuesday PM or Saturday AM works for me but I can't race either every week due to family commitments. I race Thursdays (Mini Z) as well and miss that some weeks.
Old 09-10-2009, 10:57 AM

It's good to hear your your not angry about anything we all thought with the abrubt end to everyone racing that someone had pissed everyone off. And we all know that with my wonderful abrasive personality that it would have had to be me.
Old 09-10-2009, 07:07 PM

Send a message via AIM to Faded92mx5
Yeah we definitely don't want to step on toes or compete with Hi Speed/Mini-Z night (Thurs).

And alternating between us and Hickory and wherever else is a possibility we're looking into. Brent and Luke are trying to get together soon to talk about some possibilities (for dNano and beyond) and I think a traveling points series or something similar is possible, and makes for better crowds at both tracks. We're so close to each other that we don't want to be going head-to-head. In the end, that would just hurt both tracks.
Old 09-11-2009, 11:34 AM

Aw come on Joe, you're a sweet heart! Hopefully I can come out and race with you all again soon, maybe get out to Hickory too. We are having a Mini Z event at High Speed on Saturday the 26th, the Diablo Sandwich Run II, see MiniZ Racer .com events threads for details. I have been spending a bit of time getting ready for this. I have also ordered a new radio to run the Zs and the dNaNo, maybe I can catch you then Joe!

If you come out to the Diablo with the dNaNos we could have a little demo race with them, get some other Z guys interested.
Old 09-11-2009, 05:18 PM

I'll come out and i wouldnt mind lending out the rest of my cars if some of your fellow racers want to bind them to there radios.

What happened to your radio
Old 09-11-2009, 08:03 PM

Like others have mentioned - I've just been busy with work, family stuff, and other things that have been eating up all of my free time...I hope to be able to meet up again with you guys soon!

Justin
Old 09-11-2009, 08:38 PM

Hope to see you again soon Justin!

I am getting a KO EX-1UR, like your JR they seem to work better with the KO electronics in the Mini Zs and dNaNos. Been having some fine tuning issues with the 3PK and my M8.

I will ask the guys about fitting in a dNaNo run...