TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts
Old 12-26-2003, 04:18 PM
ridealot100

i finally got a overland!!!

i just got an over land mini z and im lovn it. the propo and the torque is great
it is fast right out of the box and the suspsn is great. high quality and for anyone wondering if xmods or mini z s are better .. miniz s r the best
Old 12-26-2003, 04:30 PM

Congratulations! I am planning on buying an Overland too soon. I will admit that since I have got an Enzo MR-02, that there is a lot more quality in the Mini Z's. Also, none of my Xmods can touch my Monster with the Xspeed motor in it.

Now, I'm gonna move this for obvious reasons, plus we don't want any Mini Z-Xmods wars no do we?
Old 12-26-2003, 05:32 PM
ridealot100

have a civil war of rc s yeah congrates on your enzo , hows it handle?

i think im gonna put a xmod motor in my overland. the suspension is great and it s fast stock. i like the ground clearence to. got any questions just ask.
Old 12-26-2003, 09:25 PM
I really should change my title...

my xmods is better than yours. if mines gets ran over, i lose 50 bucks, but if yours gets ran over, you lose over a hundred bucks. muahahahhaha.
Old 12-27-2003, 10:14 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by ridealot100
have a civil war of rc s yeah congrates on your enzo , hows it handle?

i think im gonna put a xmod motor in my overland. the suspension is great and it s fast stock. i like the ground clearence to. got any questions just ask.
It handles way better than any of my Xmods. It had a lower CG, and all the suspension parts are fit together nice and tight with no slop.

As for motors, I wouldn't bother with the Xmods motor, your best bet is to buy an Xspeed for it. I have one in my Monster and it is nice.
Old 12-27-2003, 12:22 PM
ridealot100

oh for sure im gettn an x speed motor for it. how much do tthey cost and do you need anything with it for it to run?
does the x speed motor go faster than the stage 2 motors?
is the torque good?

i love my mini z for jumpin. i took the body off and i was jumpn my tech deck ramp. it goes like 4 inches of the jump! i love the range and everthing about em

when you think your gettn your ol, i wanna see some of the mods you do to it

thanks
Old 12-27-2003, 12:26 PM
ridealot100

Quote:
Originally posted by Daazndood
my xmods is better than yours. if mines gets ran over, i lose 50 bucks, but if yours gets ran over, you lose over a hundred bucks. muahahahhaha.

i care to much to be drivin in the road with cars goin by.

today i was drivn with my racemini89 and he had his xmod and he broad sided me goin like 14 and my mini z suv tumbled and drove away! it was funny

all i really have to say is ya get what yah pay for
Old 12-27-2003, 08:45 PM
TinyRC Pro

congrats on your purchase! i have an OL also and i love it. You can go to www.minizracer.com for more info and other stuff about them.
Old 03-02-2004, 04:29 PM
Your all mother ****ERS!!

Send a message via AIM to Mclaren
bc ur here what the heck your the xmods king and love them so much man this is weard
Old 03-03-2004, 07:57 PM
TinyRC Pro

Hmmm. Would this Xspeed motor yall are talkin about fit in a XMOD? If so do I need a FET upgrade?

Often Immitated never Duplicated
Old 03-03-2004, 09:37 PM
tiny rc racer

try it I did it's great

fits right in but you'll have to
switch the polarity on the leads
and get a pinion gear on
Old 03-03-2004, 11:57 PM
TinyRC Pro

wow

I am thinking of buying a enzo soon myself

has anyone tried putting the www.tinracer.com engines in these cars? I heard those engines fit in Xmods so I assume they fit here
Also I noticed those engines are slot car engines when I compared it to my cousins slot car.

any insight?