TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts
Old 04-18-2006, 08:47 AM
Naruto Champion

What do you want?

What do you want when radio shack come out with more xmods.
i would like a 240sx, viper, 300c, rx7.

Black/Red F150- Lift kit, body lift.
Black Camaro- 6th cell dragster with custom tires.
Blue Mustang-Slammed wheels
Black Hummer- Everything
Old 04-18-2006, 06:01 PM
like my dog??

Send a message via AIM to aero528
I would love a new BMW M3, M5, a Honda s-2000, a Hummer H1, and a Jeep Wrangler Rubicon. I would also like to see Radioshack put out kits that include a different body in them.

Aka...aero528
Old 04-18-2006, 06:33 PM

i don't jeeps or other very off-roadish cars will come out. remember that the xmods are built for the COMMON public, they have to design cars that regular people actually own and that can are tricked out more than one way. like the impreza and lancer evo, they can be both rally and street cars, or the f-150 and the h2, which are mostly lowriders or offroaders, how would a jeep look with 35" rims scraping the floor??
anyways, it would be cool to see something smaller in the truck chassis, like an fj cruiser or 4runner (being a toyota fan), probably a grand cherokee will also come out along with a dodge ram since they both have an off road trim, (laredo and power wagin) and a street trim (srt-8 and srt-10) and independent front and solid rear suspension, which bring more realism. i also havent seen any chrysler makes, mostly ford, if you see, the same car has three different models, 1965 2004 and 2005, who needs that many mustangs??? why not a camaro???
anyways one of those new 4runners would be sweet along with an 98-02 camaro.o and an eclipse would be banging too!

-Lino
Old 04-18-2006, 06:37 PM
Jazz32

Bugatti EB 16-4 Veyron, Lotec Sirius, Koenigsegg CCX, Ford GT-90, a porsche would be nice, Pagani Zonda, Chrysler ME 4-12, Lotus Esprit, etc...

It would be nice to see some super car bodies.... might take a chunk out of the business those guys on ebay are getting for their converted model bodies
Old 04-18-2006, 07:44 PM

another that i eould like that i forgot to put in was a solid axle conversion for the trucks, if it had a solid axle in the frnt, then all the bump steer, low ground clearance and limited suspension travel would be fixed. or at least a more off road front suspension, like the independent suspension the jeep hurricane has or those crawlers. anyways a mercedes g-wagon would also be friggin awesome along with a land cruiser (sorry, i love toyota, anyways, they are the best cars)LOL dam, i talk a lot

-Lino
Old 04-18-2006, 07:58 PM
like my dog??

I was going to say the new fj crusier and 4 runner, too. My problem is, I don't like 'bling'. A body kit on a sports car is ok, but not on an SUV. Just my opinion. I don't think there will be any super car bodies for them any time soon, because of the cost to liscense them. They would be cool, though. Aluminium drivetrain parts would be great.

Aka...aero528
Old 04-18-2006, 08:37 PM

hey man, how can you fight with pop culture?? haven't you noticed that all of those rapper have the big rims on the trucks and the shiny grillz and the dropped bodies. what do you think they are going to buy??? formal off roaders like a land rover??? oh man that eould also be awesome a range rover, one of those new ones. i agree there are no exotics because all those big companies are bitc**** giving out licenses if you know what i mean, just at GT$, best car game ever, where are the ferraris???
anyways, i don't see any bling on the fj cruiser or 4runner, i think they would be a good idea since they are super popular cars that are very capable in the real world, and have the same setup as the truck chassis.
another that would be good would be some torquey gear for the trucks, like a 6-7 tooth pinion and a 31-33 tooth spur gear, since these duplicate the torque once done aftermarket, but would be awesome if they came after market.
i don't know how to stress this enough....the bump steer is awful, a very terrible design flaw. as soon as awd overlands come out, which are due after the F1 chassis, i am sticking my hummer in my closet!!!! LOL i wish there was an actual kit to fix the bump steer they sold on the web, we could use maxxiouts mod, but it is a royal pain. anways my bad for goiing off topic.
all of the toyota vehicles are real reliable, so i think any of the trucks they have would be great. also more honda like prelude and ridgeline
Old 04-18-2006, 08:43 PM
like my dog??

I hear you. A formal off-roader would be nice. Mabye even an old Willy! What about a Chevy 2500 Ex. Cab? Or a Tundra? Hopes and dreams...

Aka...aero528
Old 04-18-2006, 08:53 PM

not much of a jeep fan myself, actually quite the opposite, but if it wasn't for them, nothing would exists today, those willies are soooo durable, but you will bust your butt on them, especially after riding a cushy all leather wrapped 4runner seat for such a long time, LOL. but then the little asians came along and copied them with the fj-whatever the first one was. hey but i think the kyosho mini-z monster will have a jeep willy soon. anyways, it is posible to make a ocnversion from a model kit to an xmod, not that much to it, just A LOT of time and PATIENCE. maybe you could find a willy. i am going crazy looking for a land rover defender model kit online and in hobby stores but no luck, i think i am going to settle by changing my h2 to either a 4runner, (old skool) or a new lancruiser, since they bring independent suspnsion.
one thing i noticed was that the fj vruiser is probably not coming out, since ti brings a spare tire on the door, and i don't rdioshack wants to supply a fifth rim and tires (cheap asses), but the jeep grand cherokee and 4runner are very posible since they have that chassis set up and are known off roaders.
the thing is, people will only buy new cars, so radioshack will only make new cars, nothing old skool.
anyways, going out of topic, has anyone tried putting longer screws instead of the shaft screw on the evo truck???? you guys should try it, it gives it a lot more lift and indenpdent wheel travel.

-Lino
Old 04-18-2006, 09:03 PM
like my dog??

My girlfriends mother has a 97 4Runner with mud tires, and I have been itching to take it down south to the Badlands(an off road place near where I live). That would be sooo much fun, but I would probably end up breaking something, then I would have to deal with more than just her mom. It would be nice to have this, but in dark green. Thats her car.

Aka...aero528
Old 04-18-2006, 09:04 PM

not much of a jeep fan myself, actually quite the opposite, but if it wasn't for them, nothing would exists today, those willies are soooo durable, but you will bust your butt on them, especially after riding a cushy all leather wrapped 4runner seat for such a long time, LOL. but then the little asians came along and copied them with the fj-whatever the first one was. hey but i think the kyosho mini-z monster will have a jeep willy soon. anyways, it is posible to make a ocnversion from a model kit to an xmod, not that much to it, just A LOT of time and PATIENCE. maybe you could find a willy. i am going crazy looking for a land rover defender model kit online and in hobby stores but no luck, i think i am going to settle by changing my h2 to either a 4runner, (old skool) or a new lancruiser, since they bring independent suspnsion.
one thing i noticed was that the fj vruiser is probably not coming out, since ti brings a spare tire on the door, and i don't rdioshack wants to supply a fifth rim and tires (cheap asses), but the jeep grand cherokee and 4runner are very posible since they have that chassis set up and are known off roaders.
the thing is, people will only buy new cars, so radioshack will only make new cars, nothing old skool.
anyways, going out of topic, has anyone tried putting longer screws instead of the shaft screw on the evo truck???? you guys should try it, it gives it a lot more lift and indenpdent wheel travel.

-Lino
Old 04-18-2006, 09:10 PM

hye man my mom had one just like that, except dark green, i actually got to lift it like 3 inches and put some all terrain tires on it, also a brush guard and some extra lights.
but what sucks is that she sold it and got a brand new sprots editon 4wd V8, those new V8 haul some serious ass. anyways, i was real bummed that my mom sold her old 4runner, thought i was going to keep it, being able to drive and all. but i didn't, it sucks, anyways i am plannign on lifting the new one, but i can't find any kits to lift the actual chassis, the body lift is as easy to do as the xmods one, exceot you actually have to lift a body...LOL
anyways, i think that if xmods had a 4runner, it would probably come as an sr5 with v6 and the body kit would probably have the hood with the scoop and the V8 grille and the side skirt that says sport edition. would be awesome....we just have to wait and hope.

-Lino
Old 04-18-2006, 09:16 PM
like my dog??

Those old 4 runners are nice cars. She has it in dark green, too.

Aka...aero528
Old 04-19-2006, 02:29 PM
Naruto Champion

they need to make more trucks. how about a f650 or CXT

Black/Red F150- Lift kit, body lift.
Black Camaro- 6th cell dragster with custom tires.
Blue Mustang-Slammed wheels
Black Hummer- Everything
Old 04-19-2006, 06:28 PM

i don't think they will make an f-650, plainly because of the sheer size of it, it is like three times an f-250! anyways, everyone who posts here should think a little before posting, use your brain. some reasonable pick ups would be a dodge ram, actually perfect, since it has both the SRT-10 street type and the power wagin OFF ROAD type, people can trick it out both ways.
i think there should be more mtsubishis, toyotas, hondas, and masdas. enough nissans, and ford, especially ford for chirst sake.
anyways i would defenetly get a dogde ram instead of an f-150, since it looks cooler low to the ground and sky high.

-Lino