TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts

Go Back   TinyRC.com > 1/24 and Smaller > XMODS > XMODS Mods and Projects

Old 07-27-2006, 11:56 PM
Hulk smash!

Send a message via AIM to Namuna Send a message via Yahoo to Namuna
Any pics? Pffffft, you don't know who you're talking to do ya?

Try to ignore that last piece of stock plastic (the orange). I've recently gotten the black alloy replacement for it and need to re-shoot some pics.
Old 07-28-2006, 12:05 AM

wow, the all black is really nice!

why the silver gearbox? where do you get your alloy parts? are you using gpm knuckles? is it 4WD? got the gpm diffs?

too bad for me, gpm doesn't make alloy lift parts.

I just ordered a rear gear box cover and heat sink in silver.

I don't NEED any other parts alloy parts for my F150 yet.

The motor gets hot and the rear gear case starts to crack at the top screw hole after changing out motors enough.

RSX...FWD..soft tread F & hard tread R tires..gloss black skyline wheels..crystal clear headlights..euro taillights..4.5 tie rod..lights..red suspension arms..red springs..alloy nuts
white Supra...RWD..doubled rear stock tires..white 5 spoke wheels(from 1st RS upgrade)..lowered..st.2 drift..lights..alloy nuts
350Z...Supra wheels..chrome exhaust tips..lowered..lights..lifted rear with spacers for leveled stance..alloy nuts..body match painted supra wheels
black Skyline...AWD..RSX wheels..lowered..all orange painted silvers..st.2 drift..lights..yellow springs..alloy nuts
67' Camaro...lights..reversed rear wheels..alloy nuts
NSX..RSX wheels..smoked headlight housing..lights..alloy nuts
black Civic...lights..lowered..Skyline clip..black Supra wheels
yellow Skyline, outdoor car..LITHS..AWD - front LSD & locked rear..drift tires or hard tires..dipped 9T st. 2 motor..black chassis, rear upper deck & motor holders..yellow springs...rear monoshock..F&R alloy cups, shafts, and knuckles
F150 mods include fets, 7.4V liths, st1 motor with stock gearing, F&R gpm diffs monster tires, bearings, lift kit and 4WD.
silver Supra on evo chassis, liths, AWD, lowering kit, wide rear stance, st2, bearings, 1.5 TR, F&R gpm knuckles
G35 rolling chassis
H2 rolling chassis
Cobra,rolling chassis
red Supra SOLD
65' Mustang...SOLD
Corvette... SOLD
WRX...SOLD
blue Civic...SOLD

Last edited by newbitowner; 07-28-2006 at 04:30 PM.
Old 07-28-2006, 12:33 AM
Hulk smash!

Send a message via AIM to Namuna Send a message via Yahoo to Namuna
To answer your questions...

Silver gearbox because because I had no choice. I wanted ALL BLACK alloy and it took a while to hunt down the other pieces...But for the Gearbox Covers are just impossible to find (in ANY color), so when one of my sources did finally get it...Even though it was silver, I took it...I think it turned out nicely with the black.

- The Diffs I got from CJ (cjshobbies.net)
- The Black alloys I got from PDQ Mods ebay store
- The Silver gearbox covers I got from GPMDepot (gpmdepot.ecrater.com)

Every alloy part you see is GPM, including the Knuckles.

Yes, it's AWD/4WD.

I agree that it's a bummer GPM doesn't offer the Alloys in the Lifted config.

Well, get ready to WAIT for that Gearbox Cover. Unless GPM finally kicked out a few batches, they are VERY hard to come by right now.
Old 07-28-2006, 04:27 PM

The silver heat sink and gear box cover is coming from a US seller via first class. It should get here next week.

I didn't see the gear box cover at gpmdepot.ecrater.com

RSX...FWD..soft tread F & hard tread R tires..gloss black skyline wheels..crystal clear headlights..euro taillights..4.5 tie rod..lights..red suspension arms..red springs..alloy nuts
white Supra...RWD..doubled rear stock tires..white 5 spoke wheels(from 1st RS upgrade)..lowered..st.2 drift..lights..alloy nuts
350Z...Supra wheels..chrome exhaust tips..lowered..lights..lifted rear with spacers for leveled stance..alloy nuts..body match painted supra wheels
black Skyline...AWD..RSX wheels..lowered..all orange painted silvers..st.2 drift..lights..yellow springs..alloy nuts
yellow Skyline, outdoor car..LITHS..AWD - front LSD & locked rear..drift tires or hard tires..dipped 9T st. 2 motor..black chassis, rear upper deck & motor holders..yellow springs...rear monoshock..F&R alloy cups, shafts, and knuckles
F150 mods include fets, 7.4V liths, st1 motor with stock gearing, F&R gpm diffs monster tires, bearings, lift kit and 4WD.
silver Supra on evo chassis, liths, AWD, lowering kit, wide rear stance, st2, bearings, 1.5 TR, F&R gpm knuckles
G35 rolling chassis
H2 rolling chassis
Cobra,rolling chassis
red Supra SOLD
65' Mustang...SOLD
Corvette... SOLD
WRX...SOLD
blue Civic...SOLD
Old 08-10-2006, 02:37 PM
Micro R/C'er in Da Burgh

Send a message via AIM to baleisen
My custom motors don't fit the al gear boxes without machining. Its extra work.
Old 08-10-2006, 03:07 PM

I didn't need spacers with a st2 and lowest gearing for the truck.

G35 rolling chassis
H2 rolling chassis
Cobra,rolling chassis
red Supra SOLD
65' Mustang...SOLD
Corvette... SOLD
WRX...SOLD
blue Civic...SOLD
Old 09-11-2006, 08:56 PM

newbitowner can u plz send me some pics of ur truck er show waht u did to it thx my email harr4340@gmail.com