TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts

Go Back   TinyRC.com > Tracks

Old 06-27-2004, 11:27 PM

RCP Bank Turns & NEW SUPER MINI Pictures

See pictures below for an example of how you can make perfect banked turns with your interlocking tile track. RCP bank turns can easily be created by simply using items found around the house. I used Mini-Z boxes for these pictures, but you can use shoe boxes, wood or other items to successfully accomplish your own custom bank. Any angle of bank can be created simply by placing the support under the tiles. The tiles and side rails are very strong and flexible to allow a gradual rise at any angled bank. You can also put supports anywhere on the track to make humps and gradual level changes throughout the racing surface. Arch2b has some nice examples posted in his personal album at mini-zracer.com. You can make these same bank turns on any of our RCP wide lane tracks.

The track shown below is one of our newest track layouts and it is called the Super Mini. It consists of tiles from our original wide lane tracks and uses only one tile for the lane width. Side rails are placed on both sides of a standard single tile to create your own RCP Super Mini track. Our side rail link is very strong, so you do not need to put PINS in every straight rail. Simply stagger the straight rails so there is a PIN in every other straight rail and rotate the tiles 180 degrees for every length. The cars shown are 1/43 RC scale and the track sets up very well for smaller 1/64 scale cars as well. We are working on a complete Super Mini track that will contain enough pieces to make a good size road track and we will be offering it at around $100 shipped to your door. We will offer additional wide lane pieces for those that wish to make their own Super Mini track from there existing Wide lane tracks. Customers who already purchased one of our tracks, will be offered the additional tiles/rails at a reduced price to the price per tile of the complete wide lane oval and L. If you are a really good driver, you may be able to run (1) Mini-Z on this size track. Hold a good line on this RCP Super Mini and you will do very well at any Kyosho regional.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mvc-447f.jpg (125.9 KB, 292 views)

Last edited by RCP-Tracks, Inc; 07-10-2004 at 10:33 AM.
Old 06-27-2004, 11:29 PM

Here is one more showing up close the bank turns. Any angle bank can be achieved very easily.

If you don't own an RCP Track, you can use these ideas to create your own bank turns on your current D.I.Y. track.
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mvc-448f.jpg (128.9 KB, 258 views)

Last edited by RCP-Tracks, Inc; 06-27-2004 at 11:35 PM.
Old 06-28-2004, 02:07 AM
I really should change my title...

Wow! This is nice! I have the larger track for the mini z and Im definitely going to get this track too. Are these readily available to purchase and does it come with the off road tile too? How many tiles are there in a set? Thanks!
Old 06-28-2004, 12:59 PM

Thanks, EGCivic93. We are currently working on a complete Super Mini track set. The kit will contain enough pieces to make a good size road course and you will be able to change the track layout if desired. We will have the off road tiles incorporated into the track kits as well as some other unique textures we are working with. The additional textures will make each track unique and more challenging as the cars will have to maneuver through each different terrain. If you prefer to only use the on road surface, not a problem, as each piece can be eliminated or added very easily. A large road course similar to the picture above, should retail around $100, but we will have some smaller road course kits available, that should range in the $60 and $70 dollar price.

These smaller Super Mini-Tracks will work very well as in store display and RC car public testing tracks. It is a way to not only promote the track, but also the store RC products as well.

We are currently working on custom Super Mini-Tracks for our current distributors of our larger wide lane tracks, but we should have something available for sale through TinyRc, shortly.

You can use your existing RCP wide lane tracks to make the same type super mini tracks shown in the pictures above, but you may need some additional inside corner and outside corner rails. Since you have already purchase some of our tracks, send us an email and we can send you some additional pieces at a discounted price to the price per tile of the complete Wide Oval and L kits.

If you have any questions feel free to email us at rcptracksinfo@sbcglobal.net or tracksales@sbcglobal.net. We have a few people working, who can respond to all emails very quickly.

Last edited by RCP-Tracks, Inc; 06-28-2004 at 01:09 PM.
Old 06-29-2004, 11:18 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by EGCivic93
Wow! This is nice! I have the larger track for the mini z and Im definitely going to get this track too. Are these readily available to purchase and does it come with the off road tile too? How many tiles are there in a set? Thanks!
Since posting, we have received many requests from people wanting to purchase one of our new Super Mini kits. In the next few weeks, we will be working with TinyRC to make available through the forum shop, a few complete Super Mini kits.

You can order some Super Mini's today, by sending us an email and we will put together a complete kit for you. These track sections are currently "IN STOCK" and will ship out the same or next day order is placed. It will take approximately 1 to 4 days to arrive. (US Continental states). We currently have Super Mini Track kits available in prices that start at $40 for a 6 turn track, $48 for a 9 turn track and much larger configurations. The price includes shipping to any continental US state. There are no additional costs to the kit prices. Each complete kit includes a pre-printed finish line tile. On request, we will put (2) custom RCP off road tiles/side rails in every kit ordered.

There are two different surfaces to the tiles, just like our bigger tracks. One side is smooth and the opposite side is manufactured with our custom RCP pro-micro texture. Your own custom bank turns can be created with all the tracks we manufacturer, at no additional costs. Additional sections can be combined with your starter track to make bigger and more challenging layouts. Bored of the same layout, no problem, reconfigure your track in minutes.

We are currently working with some additional surfaces in addition to our off road design that will allow you to add different surfaces to your track to create more challenging and exciting tracks in seconds. . The picture below shows some of the surfaces we are currently working on for the larger RC cars and should be available soon, for the Super MIni tracks. Each surface makes the car react differently when driven over. We have the ability to make these surfaces in over 20 colors. This gives the micro enthusiast more options than just a typical on road surface and it makes racing with your friends much more exciting. We have received emails from many customers who tell us their kids enjoy reconfiguring the tracks around almost as much as they enjoy running on them.

Best of all, if you currently own any of our bigger wide lane tracks, these Super Mini sections will interconnect directly to the tiles to make your wide lane tracks longer and with more turns.

tracksales@sbcglobal.net

www.elicitdesign.net/rcp

rcptracks.com
Attached Images
File Type: jpg mvc-452f.jpg (126.7 KB, 230 views)

Last edited by RCP-Tracks, Inc; 06-29-2004 at 11:29 AM.
Old 07-05-2004, 06:00 PM

hi, i sent you an email a few days ago after I saw your post to email you for info regarding this track. Let me know if you got it. Thanks and hope you had a great 4th of July.
Old 07-06-2004, 11:44 PM

Sorry EGCivic93, we missed your email. Can you send it once more. Thanks
Old 07-07-2004, 01:14 AM

Just re-sent the email to tracksales@sbcglobal..net. Thanks.
Old 10-29-2004, 01:41 PM
iPod therefore iAm

Quote:
Originally posted by RCP-Tracks, Inc Best of all, if you currently own any of our bigger wide lane tracks, these Super Mini sections will interconnect directly to the tiles to make your wide lane tracks longer and with more turns. [/b]
Please tell me I understood correctly. That the Super Mini tiles work with regular tiles? What about Mini tiles? What are the size of these Super Mini Tiles?
Old 11-17-2004, 10:24 AM

MattPaintballer, the Super mini tracks use the tiles from the Wide L and Wide oval kits. THe side rail is installed on each side of a single tile.

We can build you a nice size Super Mini for under $60 that can be reconfigured into many different layouts.

Send us and email and let us put one together for you.
Old 07-07-2005, 06:59 PM
newbmaster

Send a message via ICQ to cdog4w Send a message via AIM to cdog4w
I have a homemade 2'x2' tile track right now (couldn't find interlocking, so I masking tape the tiles, works OK - not great), but your stuff is top notch and I wouldn't mind upgrading. Can you tell me how large the $60 super mini track is?

I'd be racing epochs (1/43) on it, but I would like the option for xmods later (going to try to talk the co-workers into racing, xmods are a nice easily available intro

Seems like these new kits are either a lot smaller or a lot cheaper, but either way, let me know how big they are so I can compare to my existing setup. Either way, they look great and I'm sure they'll sell briskly.

Thanks!

My rides:
Xray M18, Duratrax Vendetta ST, Kyosho Mini-Z AWD, Losi Micro-T
Old 01-06-2007, 08:51 PM

Send a message via AIM to anticasper86
im confused, is all this home made? or is it rs?

SCION
4WD
yellow suspension front axle
blue suspension rear axle
drift tires
decals kit
stage 2 motor 9-25
reachargable rs batteries
NSX
rs rechargables
stage two white
body kit