TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts
Old 12-03-2004, 06:31 PM
I really should change my title...

Wow!!!!!!!

im screwed. i cant get a miniz monster truck. why u might ask? one wordarents. yep. that explains it all. they said that $120 was too expenseve for a rc car. also i already have a baja king. a $400 car. im only 13. yes, my life offically sucks. does anybody know where i can get a monster truck for under $50? even used will be fine. please help me in any way that u can! im going to email xmods and ask them to make a monster truck. but it is going to suck up to the mini-zs. thats my sad sad life. please help me!!!

*sniff, sniff*

Keher
Old 12-03-2004, 07:55 PM
Hulk smash!

Send a message via AIM to Namuna Send a message via Yahoo to Namuna
OH MY GAWD!!! Your Parents are like, total FASCISTS!!!

I mean, how DARE THEY have the nerve to get you a $400 Baja King and then all of a sudden cut you off from giving you another R/C.

...Get a job working 12+ hour days, to get home in time to fall asleep and then wake up and do it all over again...THEN you can start yap'n about how your life sucks BOY!

I've got a few words for ya...
- Paper route
- House chores for money
- Mow lawns, rake leaves, shovel snow
- Bully weaker kids for lunch money
- Steal purses from old ladies

The WORLD is out there, don't wait around hoping for others to give it to you! GO GET IT!!
Old 12-04-2004, 04:05 AM
Retarded Stunt Driver

i think that $$ would be better off going to an english tutor.
Old 12-04-2004, 01:15 PM

yes namuna thats my sad sad life. paper route, no i have to get up too early. i am going to shovel snow off peoples drive way when the snow actully sticks. my parents wont give me money for chores, they think that raising me, feeding me, and clothing me is enough. they also said that i should be thankful im even alive. yep thats my parents. sorry, but im not in the mood for stealing. lol. i might try to find another way to get money... any ideas? yes, your life sucks, hahahaha. sorry, i just had to say that. they said that i already have the baja king, and that it is toooo expense to get another rc car. do you know anyplace where i can get one for $60 or under? i know that its pretty unlikey, but theres a chance! so far i found one for $100 on ebay, but my dads not budging. oh well, i just try to save up money. wish me luck!
Old 12-05-2004, 10:53 PM
tiny rc racer

or you could score a iwaver 04

they're only about 50 bucks
Old 12-06-2004, 06:26 AM

i have never heard of it. can i have a website link? also are they any good? thanks, u may have saved me.
Old 12-06-2004, 06:25 PM
Thrasher

Hit This. it will take you to the Iwaver section with a few threads on that subject. There may be an Iwaver site link or two posted there as well.

Last edited by HammerZ; 12-06-2004 at 06:31 PM.
Old 12-07-2004, 03:00 PM

THANK YOUUUUUUUUUUUUU!!! my dad was going to get me a xmod, but he can get me this iwaver 04 instead. thank you again! u saved me. but i have a some questions, i dont kno if u can answer them, but please try. how fast does it go? is there weblink that u could give me that compairs the mini-z to the iwaver 04 side by side. thanks again.
Old 12-22-2004, 11:48 AM

Send a message via AIM to 2fast4u
i cant answer all ur questions but...

i saw a couple of these on ebay a little while back and it said that just about all the parts are interchangeable with a miniz i would do this... tell ur dad to get it for u and then slowly swap out every single part with miniz parts and voila u have urself a miniz im just saying that he shud give it to u so ur not bored lol and do a mini z conversion... or buy all the components seperately and build it from scratch that will be much more rewarding!
Old 12-22-2004, 01:41 PM
Thrasher

The problem with buying the parts separately and putting it together yourself is it will cost you more to do it (I done that with my MR02). Especialy when you buy the PCB set, the one on MZR in the service section is right at $90 and I seen that on other sites for $99.99. And remember the Iwavers are cheaper for a reason. I've seen enough pics on MZR to know. With the Iwaver the first to look at is the upper shock mounts. But MZR is there for support.
Old 12-23-2004, 11:10 AM

thanks all, but i have been searching the internet for a long time now, and i have found out everything i wanted. i am going to order my iWaver 04 sometime in january. thanks again, you all saved me!
Old 01-03-2005, 02:53 PM
Administrator

Quote:
Originally posted by kehern15
thanks all, but i have been searching the internet for a long time now, and i have found out everything i wanted. i am going to order my iWaver 04 sometime in january. thanks again, you all saved me!
Good luck, and be sure to support the Forums by purchasing from Mini-ZRacer.com:

http://mini-zracer.com/shop/productr...?Keyword=iw-04

Old 01-04-2005, 03:38 PM

sorry, but my dad finally agreeded to by me a mzm, and you didnt have the blue and white color, so i bought it from ebay.
Old 01-07-2005, 01:15 PM
Administrator

We do have the Type 2 in stock, I'm not sure why that wasn't clear - but thanks for the thought, and be sure to sign up at the MZR forums!