TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts
Old 11-21-2004, 03:35 AM

Send a message via AIM to rfnagel Send a message via Yahoo to rfnagel
New Pics on my ZipZaps Stuff Web Site

@Namuna and Bad Company, sorry for cross-posting, but there's also a new SE in the group of pics -

Posted a bunch of new pics on my ZipZaps Stuff Web site. To save ya the trouble of slogging through the mess that I call a "web page" LOL, here are the direct links for the new pics:

60-7041 - Blue Pontiac GTO Judge

60-7063 - Black Chevrolet Monster Patrol

60-7063 0 - Black Chevrolet Monster Patrol

60-7063 1 - Black Chevrolet Monster Patrol rock climbin' and car crushin'

60-7063 2 - Black Chevrolet Monster Patrol in the showroom

60-7063 60-7025 - Shale Green Jeep Wrangler on a Monster Patrol Chassis

60-7063 60-7513 1 - Olive Drab WT "Sloan Blackburn" Military Jeep on a Monster Patrol Chassis in the mountains

60-7063 60-7513 1 0 - Olive Drab WT "Sloan Blackburn" Military Jeep on a Monster Patrol Chassis

ZipZaps 3 - ZipZaps lineup 3

ZipZaps Monster Truck Tires - Factory, all-season, swamp, and slicks

„Weeds„ Computer Rooms 2 and 3 - Hehe, you can see my so-called "studio" in the bottom-left pic. Nuthin' like a folded up piece of printer paper, I always say LOL!

Last edited by rfnagel; 11-21-2004 at 10:00 PM.
Old 11-21-2004, 08:26 PM
I really should change my title...

WOW, thats awsome! your Blue Pontiac GTO Judge is just awsome!!! does the giant wing on the monster patrol look that good in reality. i dont know what mt to get, please heip me!
Old 11-21-2004, 09:50 PM

Glad ya liked the pics and the GTO -

As far as the MP truck wing, I personally think it looks great. I had my doubts at first, but after buying it I soon realized that the wing looks good. After all, the real MP has a wing LOL!

The reason that I chose the MP (even though at first I didn't think I'd like the wing) was simply that I couldn't bear the idea of purchasing a Ford ROTFL, and I didn't like the green fists coming out of the side of the Hulk Chevy.

Anyhoo, the wing looks excellent -

BTW, the wing is also removable, just like on many other Zaps' bodies.

P.S. See these threads that (among other things) are discussing the MP wing:

http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread....threadid=20421

http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread....threadid=20453

Last edited by rfnagel; 11-21-2004 at 10:02 PM.
Old 11-22-2004, 06:24 AM

thanks a lot. i am certainly going to buy the monster patrol. is the spiderman hummer any good? i am going to paint over any one that i get. i dont like ford either. i am very happy that the wing is removble, then if i dont REALLY like i can take it off, so it will look like a normal truck. thanks a bunch!
Old 11-22-2004, 06:47 AM

Quote:
Originally posted by kehern15
is the spiderman hummer any good? i am going to paint over any one that i get.
Check this thread for a link to nicer product images of the monster trucks (on Radio Shacks web site, but not linked in the main Zaps' RS web site catalog pages) -> http://tinyrc.com/forums/showthread....threadid=20584

Quote:
i dont like ford either.
Good man LOL!! - :thumbsup:

(Edit: fixed link to thread : DOH : !)

Last edited by rfnagel; 11-22-2004 at 06:50 AM.
Old 11-22-2004, 02:26 PM

thanks for the pics. the hummer looks horriable!!! i am also really mad, my mom (im only 13, going to be 14 in feb the 10) said that i cant get a mt till chrismas!!!! and after that i cant get a upgrade kit! this sucks. how am i going to live? mabye u can reason with her, hmmmmmmmm. can u plz just say that it is mandtiory to get a monster zz? please! on the brighter note ford stand for:

Fix
Or
Repair
Daily

hehe, like that? what colors should i paint my mt when i get it? can u please check out my 350z paint job in the mods section? also if u want, i will paint ur body for u, if u dont like the paint. i will unleash my new paint job on my toyota also soon. here is the link to make a paper lamorgina that fits on a zz body!! (it might look good on the mt, hmmmm) thanks

http://fp.enter.net/~jkool/microrc.htm
Old 11-22-2004, 05:04 PM

Quote:
Originally posted by kehern15
[b]thanks for the pics. the hummer looks horriable!!!
Yeah, I didn't are for that one either. Could definately use a newcoat of paint.

Quote:
my mom (im only 13, going to be 14 in feb the 10) said that i cant get a mt till chrismas!!!!
and after that i cant get a upgrade kit!
mabye u can reason with her, hmmmmmmmm. can u plz just say that it is mandtiory to get a monster zz? please!
Sorry son, ya gotta follow your mother's rules, ya know? :wink: Although, I'd have to say, Mom! Get that boy a ZipZaps monster truck LOL! -

Quote:
on the brighter note ford stand for:

Fix
Or
Repair
Daily

Or "Found On Road Dead" - "First On Rubbish Day" etc... etc... LOL! -

Hmmm.... come to think of it, with all of the popular abbreviations for various car manufactures, I don't think that there is one for Chevrolet... definately says something about them it ya ask me :wink: -
Old 11-23-2004, 08:01 AM

Send a message via AIM to Sdog
Quote:
Originally posted by rfnagel
[Although, I'd have to say, Mom! Get that boy a ZipZaps monster truck LOL! -
Get him a new ZZ SE while you are at it....everyone should definitely experience the newer SE's
Old 11-23-2004, 02:13 PM

THERES A CHANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
im going to get a mt for chrismas, ill be certian to show her what u said. my sister is going to get a new mastung mach 1. (i know, ford, but she doesnt know car brands yet, doesnt matter i have 4 other bodies) if the car somehow, magicly comes to my posseion, i didnt do it! i am going to make that paper lamboriginia soon, i will post pics soon!