TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts
Old 07-30-2003, 11:33 PM
Monoaural.

Send a message via AIM to vtheo Send a message via Yahoo to vtheo
Mini cooper from kmart

a new mini car

Mini Cooper

says 2.4 volt, three inch long (zz's are a little over 2.5 inches) and only 14.99
Old 07-31-2003, 12:06 AM
Monoaural.

just bought it, in 3 to ten days it should be here
Old 07-31-2003, 10:17 AM
Holy Crap!

Send a message via AIM to ugh
I got that same MINI Cooper in France! How ironic that it is at K-Mart! Oh well, but my instructions and box are in French, so that makes it unique to me.
I am very stupid when it comes to anything concerning tiny radio control cars, but at school it is a different story (I know none of you care what my life is like at school). Please do not criticize me for being idiotic and asking stupid questions that I should know. I have no skills when it comes to modding and driving Microsizers and other micro radio control cars. Please help me to raise my self-esteem. I don't handle criticizm well and when I do, I usually go cry into a pillow and scream and break things. In short, be nice to me (it may be hard though through all of my annoyance). Thanks pal!
Old 07-31-2003, 12:26 PM
I cant stop modding

I saw it in walmart in canada
wow this thing is everywhere

how good is it have any of you tried it yet
Old 07-31-2003, 01:23 PM

The only bad thing I can see is all four they are offering are 27Hz so no racing side by side...

AP
Old 07-31-2003, 01:57 PM
Monoaural.

how does it run? room for mods? is it stock dual cell? is it worth the 15 bucks i paid for it?
Old 07-31-2003, 04:16 PM
Holy Crap!

Quote:
Originally posted by vtheo
how does it run? room for mods? is it stock dual cell? is it worth the 15 bucks i paid for it?
It runs quick, but has no torque, only for hardwood floor driving. The steering is good, but it isn't bad either. There is about as much room for mods as on a Bit or ZZ. Yes, it is dual celled stock, and the headlights even light up when you go forward. I think it was worth your $15.

BTW: I think mine is different than that a bit though, it came with both a yellow and a red body, and it came with a playmat and some cones and stuff. YES!! Mine is unique!
I am very stupid when it comes to anything concerning tiny radio control cars, but at school it is a different story (I know none of you care what my life is like at school). Please do not criticize me for being idiotic and asking stupid questions that I should know. I have no skills when it comes to modding and driving Microsizers and other micro radio control cars. Please help me to raise my self-esteem. I don't handle criticizm well and when I do, I usually go cry into a pillow and scream and break things. In short, be nice to me (it may be hard though through all of my annoyance). Thanks pal!

Last edited by ugh; 07-31-2003 at 04:19 PM.
Old 07-31-2003, 04:22 PM
Monoaural.

well if it has no torque than fets may help. same controller tho right? i cant wait till i get it....
Old 07-31-2003, 04:24 PM
Holy Crap!

Yep, same controller.