TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts
Old 02-20-2004, 04:32 PM
Tiny RC Pro

Radio Shack 1:32 R/C car

Overall Rating: Very Good
Quality: 10 (No problems yet! Knock on wood)
Overall Design: 9 (Very Strong design and also stable. Has two quirks mentioned later)
Speed: 9 (Good but slower than stock Auldey)
Handling: 10 (VERY good! Stable car that is almost impossible to spin)
Tires: 10 ( Same design as Auldey stock tires but much softer)
Wheels: 10 (The best wheels ever! enough said)

The cars I have are from RS and are the best deal ever! The have the softest tires I have ever seen. They have enough grip to hold on extremely well even on dusty surfaces (like a dirty hardwood floor for example) so the dirt isn't a prob. The cars are even sealed well. When I took it apart there is three screws to hold on the body. The motor pod has 4 screws to hold the top on. The motor endbell partially sticks out of the end too. It could use a rubber gasket around the motor to seal anything out but otherwise good. It also has a lexan shield that will cover it from dirt from the top but not the bottom. I am sure there is ways of shielding the bottom. The body top has a gold or copper plated antenna glued in. It has a wire running down to the PCB. The actual antenna looks like this:

IIIIIII
====
IIIIIII
It performs well but...
It will probably help to do the relay mod due to being fairly slow but otherwise very good cars! I would reccomend one very much! Especially for $15 at RS.

Bookmarks