TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts

Go Back   TinyRC.com > 1/43 and Smaller > Kyosho dNaNo > Kyosho dNaNo

Old 12-16-2008, 08:38 AM

Send a message via Yahoo to briankstan
yes, Tim works for Kyosho America.
Old 12-16-2008, 01:00 PM
newbmaster

Send a message via ICQ to cdog4w Send a message via AIM to cdog4w
Quote:
Originally Posted by TimJohnson View Post
cdog4w, When I get back to the office, I will check my list.
Thanks for checking Tim, appreciate it.

Checked with a friend who spends a lot of time in the Redmond hobby town, they aren't in the 75%

The only other hobby town I'd consider going to (based on distance) would be tukwila, but I don't see them doing dnano either. I called and the guy didn't check with a manager, but said he didn't think they'd be doing that (when I explained what it was).

So much for dnano being popular in the more densely populated areas.

I also have to agree with briankstan, the only shops in the area that even carry Kyosho products are non-HT stores. I would also say the only shops that are interested in running tracks would be non-HT as well. Luck of the draw for my location I guess.

I guess I can hope that it fails with HT and you guys have a contingency planned with gameworks which would be downtown Seattle :P

All this being said Tim, I still appreciate all the work you're doing to support and promote the little guys from Kyosho, we all know what an uphill battle it is for you!

My rides:
Xray M18, Duratrax Vendetta ST, Kyosho Mini-Z AWD, Losi Micro-T
Old 12-17-2008, 01:39 PM

Looks bleak here too, local HTU won't even discuss kyosho products. I tried to drum up Mini-Z interest when I moved out here. My local HTU went under when I lived in CO but was a similar story (although they did have an RCP setup for 1:18 scale.)
Old 12-18-2008, 10:01 PM

Any updates on availability here in the U.S.??? My local HTUSA (North Carolina) was saying that they were looking forward to getting something up and running before Christmas - but the last couple of times I have sent an e-mail inquiry I have not gotten any response???
Old 12-23-2008, 06:07 PM

my LHS and the hobbytown here both said that they didnt know what that was but they would look into it if i wanted to get one.

is it fact that hobbytown has the exclusive on it. and if so will we have to find one that carries the line before we can have them order them.

also i wanted to point out that i have seen videos of the dnano running with minizs. this is what i am going to do. I am going to race with the minizs. that way i get use out of it and other people will see how cool they are.

come on kyosho...
Old 02-22-2009, 08:43 AM
TinyRC & Mini-zRacer Fan

Send a message via AIM to arch2b
5 months later and still nothing....