TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts

Go Back   TinyRC.com > 1/43 and Smaller > Kyosho dNaNo > Kyosho dNaNo

Old 08-30-2009, 01:28 PM

Very clever Japanese d'NaNo expert with interesting products

In reading more from the Japanese website that shows the d'NaNo head/tail light system, I found that google's web page translation works quite well.

This guy "Mazuki" and the a poster by the name of "masterpiece" are very talented and have stong understanding of hobby electronics. (see http://blogs.yahoo.co.jp/mizukihisao/folder/472703.html

They've developed some VERY interesting mods and finsihed products specifically for the d'NaNo. This charger modification is rather sophisticated and he apparently sells them on the Japanese market. There is also the high quality light kit, some analysis of the ICS unit and 2.4 GHz trans/rec that is very intersting reading.

Hopefully, we can welcome them to our board -- their input would invaluable. I can also teach them how to make a decent track

Update: I figured out how to register with Yahoo Japan (not easy for this non-facebooking old man - you need a Japaneses postal code and to "befriend" the the poster). I have sent him a message about his d'Nano lights and our board - but I noticed that the English text broke up in between words in Yahoo.co.jp account, so I'm not sure how much success I will have..

Last edited by lornecherry; 08-30-2009 at 03:17 PM.
Old 08-30-2009, 07:02 PM
Administrator

Great find L; that little charger looks like a fun project if we can get our hands on the PCB/schematic? That would be awesome if you can recruit them over here!
Old 08-31-2009, 06:39 AM

Send a message via Skype™ to MrNanoTrax
i recall this blog being posted here before.... yeah, these cats are doin some serious tech work with the dnano. sweeeeet
Old 09-03-2009, 05:47 PM

Quote:
Originally Posted by tinyrc View Post
Great find L; that little charger looks like a fun project if we can get our hands on the PCB/schematic? That would be awesome if you can recruit them over here!
Look a little deeper grasshoppa and you shall find all you seek

Can't validate the PCB is or schematics are current revs but it gives an idea of what is going on. Apparently they used an inkjet printer kit to layout the PCB for etching.

Regardless, this guy has some mad skillz!!
Attached Images
File Type: jpeg img_472703_8105607_0.jpeg (51.5 KB, 15 views)
File Type: jpeg img_472703_8191457_3.jpeg (48.3 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpeg img_472703_20107214_0.jpeg (77.6 KB, 13 views)
File Type: jpeg img_472703_20182784_0.jpeg (37.4 KB, 10 views)
Old 09-15-2009, 09:42 PM

Lights would be very awesome to have on these little cars.