TinyRC.com - XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q, Forums, News, Pictures, Parts, and Shop
Forums, XMODS, XMOD, Micro Flight, ZipZaps, ZipZaps SE, Bit Char-G, MicroSizers, TTTT, Plantraco Desktop Rover, SuperSlicks, Digi Q
XMODS Hop-Ups, XMODS Parts, XMOD Hop-Ups, XMOD Parts, Bit Char-G Hop-Ups, Bit Char-G Parts, MicroSizers Hop-Ups, MicroSizers Parts
Old 06-05-2003, 07:01 PM
TinyRC Newbie

pimpjuice

im starting a new micro r/c club. its going out to all those who like fast but still hott looking 1/24 scale cars. the name ofcourse is the pimpjuice r/c club. if you want to join then sighn your name in this thread. we will the get in contact through this forum
Old 06-17-2003, 08:57 PM

Send a message via AIM to MOPARMAN Send a message via Yahoo to MOPARMAN
DRR club

Hey, i would love to join the DRR club.

I live in bronx, New York.

I have 3 DRR's and no one to race with.

My email is starsky5000@yahoo.com

My Aol Messenger chat name is aceofbase666666
Old 01-21-2004, 09:19 AM
TinyRC Newbie

cool

i'd love to check it out.
Old 01-22-2004, 08:53 PM
TinyRC Pro

I'll join. I have a DRR which is mostly stock, but I'm soon adding foam tires and two more cells. (total 7.2v)

What is the club gonna do?
Old 01-23-2004, 09:35 PM

Is this still going to BE?

I have many RR's all modded out and rippin up my office carpet.

Please advise if this club idea is still a GO.

Please email if this forum is live. The originator started this last summer. Maybe it has gone by the way-side.

Thanks.
kydawg1@yahoo.com
Old 01-23-2004, 10:46 PM
TinyRC Pro

what mods did you do to them?
Old 01-24-2004, 01:06 AM

1.) Bearings
2.) 180 size motor
3.) 7.2V pack
4.) 40T spur gear
5.) biggest pinion gear you want

These cars scream with these options.

I have also built up a graphite and aluminum version. This one is really light, so it is even faster, but high cost for parts.

These cars are the best performance for the money by far. I really have fun with these guys.

Even at a minimum, keep the stock motor and add a 7.2v pack and bearings. Very fast still, and cheap to get to this point.

Regards.
Old 03-29-2004, 08:14 PM
TinyRC Newbie

im back

unfortunatly my comperter has been broken and i have not been able to contact any body wanting to be involved in the club. right now this club is going on in my local area that i have started and we have 8 members most running drr's but some have micrors4's. i dont know how we could contact others out of our area but i am fixin to put up a web site and if you would like to "join" you could send me some pics of your car and i will put them in the members page. also if your joining i will need your email address because im going to start sending out a news letter to all the members.and who know we might be able to get together for some races. we have built 2 tracks down here. any one interested in "joining" and being recognized as par of the club officially named PIMP101. pleaze leave your info in this forum or email me at skaterboy5677@aol.com i really like for others to join and be part of this great R /C clic. everyone owning sometype of smaller scale r/c is welcome. in your reply in this forum upon joining leave your name,nickname,email,car and mods and location. thanx for the replys.SCOT-T
Old 05-22-2004, 11:44 AM
TinyRC Newbie

Unhappy what happened

what happened i left a reply to all those who wanted to join and i have yet to get any emails or replys in this forum.IF ANY BODY WANTS TO JOIN EMAIL ME OR REPLY IN this FORUM. come on now guys you know you wanna join and its totally free and all in fun so if you wanna join pleasse pleaassssee email me or reply in this forum. you wont regret it.
Old 05-23-2004, 12:53 AM
Real Cars Suck

Well first there are a bunch of other forums like the ABCs or Kawada also. Unless your limiting to just the racer.

That and 1/24th people are far and few these days (with the xmods forums taking most of the bandwidth here these days). Not sure what good a club would do if you could never meet up. What you might find more interest is trying to get say IMCRA http://www.imcra.org to recognize 1/24th in racing.